we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

never back down + [m], ufc group plot
ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

pronouns: she/her
timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 11:00 AM

So after watching reruns of the ultimate fighter last night, I really want to do a UFC inspired group plot. I like the idea of two rival gyms competing against one another for not just bragging rights but for the top seeds that go into the UFC and a partnership with the powers that be - meaning whichever gym that has the highest rating in terms of fighters will be the first to be scouted.

As far as the plot itself goes, I love the idea of it being brothers who absolutely cannot stand one another. They grew up super competitive and just love to one up each other so buying separate gyms and competing against one another is just the icing on the cake for them. Each gym will have six fighters per that train under each brother - men and women alike are welcomed so please feel free to toss in as many lady fighters as you fancy!

There will be a lot of drama between both gyms, lots of street fights and things - you know, just to prove who is tougher and stupid shit like that. Think of it as a form of reality show just with more nonsense and things like that. Also, the dynamic of people sleeping around within gym groups and the jealousy, the hot ring girls, all of it, I just want it to be fun and relaxed!

Gym #1: Powerlab Fitness
Jameson King - Owner/Lead Trainer - Jai Courtney - Sage
Ryder Mcneer - Fighter - Cody Christian - Jak
Wyatt Kessell - Fighter - Matt Lauria - Ray
First Last - Fighter - Open
Leigh McDevitt - Medical Trainer - Margot Robbie - Edna

Gym #2:
First King - Owner/Lead Trainer - Open
Shawn O'Malley - Fighter - Tom Holland - Jak
Mariah Wilson - Fighter - Ana Cheri - Sage

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
jak & daxter
Jan 22 so i’ve got a broken hand for those who don’t know. Make it a little hard to post and my muse is off, still love our stuff and i’m not going anywhere just need time to heal.
pronouns: He,him,his
timezone:
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Jak
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 11:16 AM
gym 1
CODE
ryder mcneer - fighter - cody christian - jak

gym 2
CODE
shawn o'malley - fighter - tom holland - jak

tracker

ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

pronouns: she/her
timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 11:22 AM

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 10:04 AM
gym 1

CODE
leigh mcdevitt - medical trainer - edna

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll