welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

all the stars, angsty plots
- gold up in my teeth taste like money when I speak -
tryingggg to get active again and get some threads goin and i'm rly craving some tense/angsty m x f plots!! i'm just going to throw a bunch of faces and ideas out there. my hard triggers are rape and incest no ty and i'd rather not play out kidnapping or sexual/physical abuse but mentioned is a ok. i'm good w smut as long we're both good w it and/or the thread progresses that way naturally. i'm definitely looking for threads ((rapid-fire is always good)) and comms and yeah idk just give me things pls and thanks also feel free to suggest things!!!

stephen james !!, harvey newton haydon, will higginson !!, diego barrueco, marlon teixeira, francisco lachowski, julian schratter, taylor kinney, charlie hunnam !!, zayn malik, shiloh fernandez !!, tyler hoechlin, liam hemsworth, chris hemsworth, garrett hedlund, stephen amell, robbie amell, douglas booth, colton haynes, henry cavill, tom hardy, jack falahee, cody christian !!, ashton irwin, jason momoa, joe manganiello, josh mario john

nicola peltz !!, gigi hadid, hailey clauson, kendall jenner, nina agdal, barbara palvin, emily ratajowski !!, megan fox, taylor hill !!, margot robbie !!, amber heard, hailey baldwin, cindy kimberly, phoebe tonkin, scarlett leithold, alexis ren, josephine skriver, martha hunt, romee strijd omg suggest ladies i'm blanking

mafia/organized crime related !!, good girl x bad boy, bad girl x good boy, bad x bad, little sister x older bro's friend, secret/forbidden !!, hollywood/celeb !!, anything dysfunctional tbh, codependency !!, exes, enemies with benefits, friends with benefits, cheating, drug addicts, age gaps, on and off relationships, fluff, trust issues, tumblr aus !!, idk suggest

5/7: give me all the things por favor
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape, incest
olivia
twenty two • she/her • EST
olivia. // dude shiloh fernandez is my bae and no one has him on their list. oh, and i miss writing with u <3

so gimme my shiloh x your ummmmmm maybe cindy kimberly?? with some kind of like idk super dysfunctional really fucked up relationship where like idk they were high school sweethearts and they totally have a kid together but she's a drug addict and he's a criminal so the kid lives with one of their parents and they basically spend all their time yelling @ each other and doing drugs and angry-screwing on countertops.
july 19 ▹ i've got a family retreat up north this entire weekend so i'll be gone until sunday. don't miss me too much, babes~
mature?
ask first
status
please no: eating disorders, rape (mentions are ok, don't make me write it out), animal cruelty. don't write / plot with people who only play one gender (regardless whether that's only males or only females). currently not really into plots involving pregnancies, children, etc.
lillie
22 • she + her(s) • cst
Your joe manganiello/charlie hunnam x my emmy rossum for age gap/tumblr au? @[olivia]
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest
Cat
23 • she/her • pst
olivia.

how about my phoebe tonkin to your charlie hunnam, my zoey deutch to your cody christian or my natalie dormer to your henry cavill? i have some good angsty ideas, just depends on which face you want to go with?

april 21 - making a soft comeback.
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest and rape.
casey
27 • she/her • PST

lillie rodriguez omg i'm obsessed w him! and i missed writing w you too https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odefdP.png but i'm so here for allll of that!!!! my only minor suggestion would be changing her fc just cause there's such a big age gap between them if they're hs sweet hearts?? like em rata or eiza gonzalez mb because they both have kinda similar looks to cindy?

cascat i'm not crazy about emmy rossum but i'd def be down to do something if you have any other fcs in mind!

casey i think maybe your phoebe x my charlie?? and open to hearing any ideas you have!

mature?
yes
status
olivia
olivia.
i added you on discord!
april 21 - making a soft comeback.
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest and rape.
casey
27 • she/her • PST
olivia. I added you on discord, we can talk faces there ^^
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest
Cat
23 • she/her • pst
olivia. !! gimme ur will higginson or zayn malik to my nicola peltz?? hollywood/celeb in any capacity!!

and then my matt daddario, dacre montgomery to any ur any ladies on ur list tbh they're all gr9 in mabs a cheating/trust issues plot??

faces are supes negotiable
jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)

maddie omg this is such a difficult decision buuuut i think i'm gonna say will x nicola?? i'm here for anything hollywood/celeb tbh. maybe exes who can't stay exes/are super on and off orrr possibly something where they're sneaking around??

ugh this is hard too but i think maybe dacre montgomery x scarlett leithold or cindy kimberly? whoever you prefer tbh. and i'm so here for cheating and trust issues!! maybe they're like aggressively codependent too??

mature?
yes
status
olivia
your stephen james against my amber heard in a crime something
your nicola peltz against my charlie humman in a celebrities, maybe he he her bodyguard
give me riverdale or degrassi the next generation please
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
Harley
28 • her • eastern
bump https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBG3D.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBG3D.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBG3D.png
mature?
yes
status
olivia
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll