welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

men are still good, batman things!!! (mxf only)
zara
24 years old
she/her
pst
mature threads? yes
feb. 17 // all i care about is hockey. bye.
law & order: svu
i am batman trash and idc what anyone says - i loved dawn of justice. i'm also in the middle of playing arkham knight again, so my bruce situation has been 100 for a while now. i need some bruce plots asap.

there are 10573682753 back stories for these ladies, just as there are for bruce, meaning we would have to figure out which history we would prefer to use for the plot. i'm pretty lax as far as plots go, though, so there's really no pressure. i can play bruce for you but i'd also like to play against him, too. does this mean we absolutely must double up? no. i just don't want to play him all the time.

p.s. i will be using ben affleck as bruce. i loved christian bale as batman (of course) but he passed the torch to ben and i happen to really like ben's portrayal, so.

bruce wayne x oc !!!
bruce wayne x selina kyle !!!!!!
bruce wayne x barbara gordon
bruce wayne x harley quinn !!!
bruce wayne x vicki vale
bruce wayne x talia al ghul
bruce wayne x silver st. cloud !!!

lena
22 years old
she/her
est
pm for deets
mature threads? yes
december 28 just joined! I'm still looking through things at the moment so don't mind me~
skam
zara .
I would be interested in either of the following:
bruce wayne x selina kyle
bruce wayne x harley quinn
zara
24 years old
she/her
pst
mature threads? yes

lena bo bena

selina is my queen so i have to go with bruce x selina. any particular plots you have in mind?

lena
22 years old
she/her
est
pm for deets
mature threads? yes
december 28 just joined! I'm still looking through things at the moment so don't mind me~
skam
zara .
Tbh no. We could probably come up with something though. What stage in their ship do you want to start in though?
Ginger
23 years old
she/her
CTL
yadayadayada636 (aim)
mature threads? yes
2/11. Real life is great right now, which has a deleterious affect on my online life, but I promise even if I'm slow I have not forgotten about our threads. Thanks for your patience!
house
zara . Can I play Babs or Lois to your Bruce? (I also got lots of requests linked below if you want me to take a guy for you.)
zara
24 years old
she/her
pst
mature threads? yes

lena bo bena

no worries! i think it would be more interesting/dramatic if we start them off further along in their relationship? she knows who he is, he know who she is; they've banded together, they've left one another, they've fought on the wrong side, they've fought on opposite sides, he's saved her and she's saved him, etc. i just think it would be better than starting at the beginning of their relationship?

gingerschnapps

ooh, can we do bruce x barbara? i've never done a babs plot before!

lena
22 years old
she/her
est
pm for deets
mature threads? yes
skam
zara .
I completely agree. I was thinking using the Anne Hathaway version (mostly for pics) unless you'd prefer otherwise?
Ginger
23 years old
she/her
CTL
yadayadayada636 (aim)
mature threads? yes
2/11. Real life is great right now, which has a deleterious affect on my online life, but I promise even if I'm slow I have not forgotten about our threads. Thanks for your patience!
house
zara . Yes! Now before I spam you with 320482 playbys, what ages are you thinking? Do we want to do the first days when Barbara jumps headlong into being Batgirl, and Bruce only suspects, or later on when she's earned a spot on the team, or after Dick has left?
zara
24 years old
she/her
pst
mature threads? yes

lena bo bena

tbh i really didn't care for anne as selina. i just wasn't a fan. i'm sorry. http://i.imgbox.com/9XQH8eqT.png

gingerschnapps

i think it would be more dramatic if we have her there, even after dick has left? that way bruce can worry after her, ya know.

Ginger
23 years old
she/her
CTL
yadayadayada636 (aim)
mature threads? yes
house
zara . Yes! I like that. They're both feeling some level of betrayal, but Bruce understands Dick's decision, and knows Babs doesn't... and just all the angst and drama. But in a good way. Are we ready to start?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk