welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

limitless //, lynn

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 08:12 PM         Quote        
j had given 7 9's cell number, and he's not really sure if it was the best idea, considering 7 had already spilled the beans about loving j. 7 had just been so excited about it, and j wasn't good at keeping things from him. one's he's home, he goes to meet 7, walking into their bedroom. hi baby, he's murmuring, walking up to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. he kisses his cheek gently. how was your day? he asks.
tagged lynn <3
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

aeri

aeri     24 years old     she/her
discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 07:37 PM         Quote        
his plan was to make j something for dinner, to be cute and romantic and somewhat useful. but he got caught up watching repeats of law and order and didn't make it out the bedroom. when he realized j was home he nearly panicked, not realizing the time. maybe tomorrow j would arrive home to a nice hot meal, maybe. "hi i missed you!" he greeted eagerly, standing up quick. he hugs j back and smiles as they stand close. "i had a good day. i'm really sorry i was gonna make dinner for you but i lost track of time," he pouts.
tagged lynn <3
[insert shrug emoji]
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 12:35 AM         Quote        
j smiles up at his boyfriend, leaning in to kiss him quickly on the mouth. missed you, too, he murmurs and presses yet another kiss to his lips. it's okay. we can figure dinner out in a bit, he tells the other, not really caring what they ate or who cooked it right now. did you text 9?" j asks then, watching the other's face for a reaction.
tagged minnie <3
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 05:19 PM         Quote        
7 happily returned the kisses j gave him, feeling more needy today than usual for some reason. he was happy to not have upset j by forgetting dinner clearly neither of them had the appetite at the moment anyway. he nodded in agreement about deciding on food later and listened to j's question about 9. his eyes lit up as he answered, his head bobbing up and down, "oh yes! we have talked she is great, i'm so glad we found her!!!"
tagged lynn <3

[insert shrug emoji]
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 05:56 PM         Quote        
he can tells how excited 7 is to talk about 9, and he's happy that he is finally happy,. j hoped this all turned out well and that 7 wouldn't have to feel so alone anymore. he was still weary of the clone, though, unsure if she can be trusted. i thought so, he murmurs. let me see your phone, he says, holding his hand out for the device.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 06:01 PM         Quote        
7 is smiling and cute until j asks for his phone. he has it it in his back pocket but doesn't reach for it. "why do you need it?" his conversations with 9 weren't private and he knew it but he did long for privacy sometimes, especially when he knew exactly what j was going to do with his messages as soon as he got the phone.
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 06:11 PM         Quote        
j furrows his brows, not used to 7 not immediately listening to him. because i want to see your phone, he murmurs, trying to keep his voice light. he just wants to see how 9 reacts around 7 versus around him.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 06:17 PM         Quote        
7 is hesitant but he knows j wouldn't do anything bad. he pulls his phone from his back pocket and hands it over. "here you go then," he says quietly.
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 06:26 PM         Quote        
j takes the phone from him, muttering a thanks. he opens it, navigating to his text messages and pulls up his conversation with 9. he scrolls to the very top and starts reading. he sighs. you shouldn't have told her that you can heal people, he mutters, slightly annoyed, but he continues to read.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 06:29 PM         Quote        
7 sighs and sits back on the bed, trying to find anything to distract himself. he starts playing with a remote, snapping the battery cover closed again and again. he looks up when j speaks but sits silently, keeping his head down.
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:15 PM         Quote        
he hopes that 7 doesn't take this the wrong way. he just wants to make sure he's safe. he only cares about 7, more than he cares about himself or anyone else. he just had a funny way of showing his feelings sometimes. he's still reading down the chat, and he stops at a particular message. he knows he should keep reading, but it just bothers him. and you don't need me now that you have her, he murmurs, and he clutches the phone tightly, knuckles turning white.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:18 PM         Quote        
he's kicking his feet like a child at the side of the bed, restless still. j reads through his messages but he doesn't like to watch, he doesn't like that this is happening at all. but then j reads something out loud that makes him look up quickly. "what? what are you reading i never said that," he shook his head, standing up to try to take the phone back and look for himself.
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:25 PM         Quote        
his heart has fallen to his stomach, and he doesn't really know what to think. he hates the way the message is worded, no matter how it was meant. you said 'we need him to keep us safe. but what if we didn't need him' he mutters. he tries reading down, ignoring 7, taking a step back from him. he looks up at 7 then, but he really doesn't have much to say.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
46528 posts
1181200 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:31 PM         Quote        
as j reads the message out loud to him he remembers it. that's not how he meant it, not at all. but hearing it back even feels like a sucker punch to his own stomach. "j..." he starts, dropping his hands to his sides. "i don't mean it like i don't need you i do need you i just meant....one day maybe clones won't need protection. you protect us and i love you so much, i might not need your protection one day but i'll always need you."
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:55 PM         Quote        
j is stubborn, and he's nearly made up his mind about the message. as much as he wants what 7 is saying to be true, it's worded in a way that hurts him, no matter the intention. yeah, he mutters, mostly ignoring what was said. he continues reading and more or less starts pacing the room, only stopping once he's done reading. i get that you felt alone, but you weren't alone, he mutters. he doesn't want this again, doesn't want to think about the past, but everything keeps replaying in his mind. you can't just tell her that you can heal people and that you want to control the other clones and that you and i love each other. you don't know her. you don't know her intentions, he says, scolding.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!