welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (16) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

skin related issues
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
skin related issues
if you have any skin related issues, such as a coding problem or something we forgot to change, please post them below so we can get to them as soon as possible!

please note: this does not include issues with personal preferences. every type of skin works better for another person and as much as we'd like to, you just can't please everyone. also, be respectful. real people put real time into these skins and if you have a problem, approach it nicely and we promise to offer the same in return.

cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24684 posts
points 131995 points
status Online
marie mikaelson
    hello hello! first off, this skin is super beautiful and i love it. <333

i was wondering if it'd be at all possible to up the text size in the tracked topics area a bit bigger?

the text for alerts also seems to be a bit tiny as well, but i could just be jumping the gun on it! i don't have any alerts atm so all i see is the "no alerts" text or whatever it says.

screenshot

that's how it looks on my screen and it's really tiny. i have to squint to read anything and it really hurts my eyes. ): no big deal if it can't be changed, but i thought i'd bring this up! <333

again, beautiful job with the move and i'm so glad cosl finally moved to jcink. <3
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
8.29.17 || I'm more or less back at this point. A little slow to post because work sucks and I've been pulling a lot of overtime. But I like things. *grabby hands*
this might just be me- but the skin doesn't seem to want to scroll for me? it's really slow to react when i try to scroll, even if i click on the track bar and drag it. i'm not sure if it is because there are so many people online or what. i switched to the default skin and it didn't seem to have the problem, though.
radi
pronouns she/her
age 29
timezone est
posts 6999 posts
points 231300 points
status Offline
mic mic bungee
marie mikaelson it should all be good now, i think. i just fixed them all and made it all a little bigger!!

you look radishing we do not seem to be having that issue at all, so we truly have no idea how to check that out beause nothing seems to be interferring with it, but i'll make sure to keep looking just to see if i can find what's up!
ro
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -3
posts 39805 posts
points 905350 points
status Offline
marie mikaelson
omfg ro you're amazing. tysm <3333
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
i know u said something about personal preference but in wondering if it'd be possible for us to edit out posts on mobile view? idk if it's just me but i can't seem to find the buttons for it :3 thanks! the skin is really lovely <3
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
8.29.17 || I'm more or less back at this point. A little slow to post because work sucks and I've been pulling a lot of overtime. But I like things. *grabby hands*
do you think it might help if i clear my history and cookies and all that jazz?
radi
pronouns she/her
age 29
timezone est
posts 6999 posts
points 231300 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

lay zhang

we aren't sure what you're talking about D: i can edit my posts and all that when mobile (on both the mobile version and the desktop version)

you look radishing

that may help! try logging on with a different browser and test it there (if you have a different browser installed). if anyone else is having this issue, please let us know. c:
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
fndksk idk if it's just me omg. but there's like no edit button delete or quote showing on me even if i click/choose that post?? idk how to explain this clearer im sorry fjssms but it's like this
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

lay zhang SO it works for me selectively (i tested more threads than the one i tested before). in some threads i can see all the options and can edit/delete/etc, but in other threads it doesn't give me any of those options. we'll look into this! for now you should be able to use the desktop version on your phone. there is a link at the bottom that says 'view desktop version'.
kristen
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
yes thank u!!! <3 ive actually been using the desktop for now ~
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
18/09 im not dropping threads, but currently, i won't be posting in them. i just need a break. // i don't play guys. sorry bout it
hi, im having the same issue as radi. everything seems to be lagging? every so often the site will freeze and it only lasts a second or two but its really irritating so maybe there's a bit of code interfering somewhere or there's simply too much going on, im not sure
zoë
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt
posts 11679 posts
points 97040 points
status Offline

lay zhang ur welcome! hopefully i can figure out a fix within the next day or so!

you look radishing zoë delacour -- my friend was having the same issue (especially with the scrolling). she cleared her cache and she said everything is working 1000% better now. i highly recommend trying that if you haven't already! lmk if you're still having issues, because i'm not at all. so i doubt it's a coding thing that i can fix. i'm sure it's due to the heavy traffic~
kristen
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
18/09 im not dropping threads, but currently, i won't be posting in them. i just need a break. // i don't play guys. sorry bout it
i've cleared it, and whilst it's helped a little, i'm still getting lag here and there
zoë
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt
posts 11679 posts
points 97040 points
status Offline
i think it may just be the traffic. it's not working well in either browser or on my boyfriend's computer- even after clearing things and restarting. so i'm assuming it's the internet connection here at my job. i'll try again when i'm home with my good router/modem and see if it makes a difference.

in the mean time i'm just using the default skin so i can navigate easier as things are switching over. i'm sure in a couple of days the traffic will sort itself out!
radi
pronouns she/her
age 29
timezone est
posts 6999 posts
points 231300 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (16) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!