we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

scatter in the wind, mxf and fxf
punch it, hailey!
pronouns: she and her
timezone: gmt
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
hailey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 17 2018, 10:11 AM

hey and hi! i'm hailey and i'm new here, so i thought it would be a good idea to put up a little post to try and get some plots going so that i can ease myself into this wonderful place and maybe make some new writing buddies. i'll start off by saying that i'm 24 years old and i live in london, england. well, just on the outskirts of it, but that still counts. i only really write real life, but i also quite enjoy apocalyptic storylines because tragedy is always a fun thing, and the only thing i won't do is incest. saying that, though, stepsiblings and such are fine. oh, and cousins. but mother / son and father / daughter and brother / sister etc is a no go.

i'm down for any and all plots, and my two favourites are fxf and mxf with a preference for the prior. also if you wanna do mxf then i'm happy to take the guys because i'm not fussy and actually find playing guys quite fun. i'm kinda craving really cute plots but i also love angst and tragedy like there is no tomorrow so things like terminal illness, cheating, miscarriage etc are all good for me. i'm pretty chill with the triggers.

i'm also aware that i'm rambling and i apologise so now i'm just going to list a few favourite faces. i don't have a crackship at the moment but i'm working on it, but for the time being, there aren't many faces i don't appreciate.

sophia bush, gillian zinser, kristen stewart, blake lively, nathalie emmanuel, gugu mbatha raw, gal gadot, amber heard, odette annable, katheryn winnick, shay mitchell, troian bellisario, charlize theron, beyonce knowles.

charles michael davis, channing tatum, adam driver, ben barnes, evan peters, liam hemsworth, chris hemsworth, chris pratt, michael b jordan, will higginson, nick bateman, andy samberg, don benjamin.

tracker

georgie and the beast
11/02 - had a pretty big clear out??? mostly of things that hadn't been responded to in over 10 days - if there was anything i've archived that you wanted to keep active, lmk. but generally taking on things that will be responded to a little quicker than that, just bc it kills my muse if it gets left too long, sorry? <33
pronouns: SHE/HER
timezone: GMT
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
georgie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 17 2018, 11:07 AM
punch it, hailey! hi, welcome to cosl! also it's good to have another brit around, there's not many of us xD

i only rly do mxf but i'm totally happy to switch it up if you did want to play a girl ?

my suggestion is my blake lively x your chris hemsworth? def down for some cute stuff, any kind of pregnancy, new baby, kids, family stuff? but i also love apocalyptic so pm just whatever you fancy?

i am also totally down for playing a chris pratt to whoever you want rly? just lmk! <33

tracker

crackship!

fave faces!

myoa comms!

smut!
juicy juice
2/2 - it's my birthday weekend!! i probably won't be on too much but i'm also on vacation so i'll be doing some catch up this week.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: MST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
juice
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 17 2018, 11:10 AM
punch it, hailey! -- hello! how about sophia bush and andy samberg for something like maybe she's dating his brother but they've always had an attraction to each other?

tracker

crackship

wolfstar

colin firth/taron egerton

raul esparza
gigi strijd.
12 February 2018: School has gotten really busy, and while i'm trying to play catch up, i'm also not really accepting anything new right now unless it really calls out to me or if it's something i've requested ❤️
timezone: GMT
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 17 2018, 12:15 PM
punch it, hailey! hello! and welcome! how about my sophia bush x your michael b jordan - sophia is a wedding planner for michael's wedding and they had a one night stand and now things are heated between them?

your shay mitchell x my chris hemsworth in whatever plot you want?

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

rae belcher
FEBRUARY 6 finally done moving, but i am now a full time student, so i might be spotty as far as posting goes if i have a lot of school work. keep being patient please <3

GENERAL REMINDER most of the gifs i use are made my me, so please don't use without permission.

timezone: cst
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
rae
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 17 2018, 03:56 PM
punch it, hailey!

my kristen stewart x your ben barnes with some kind of cute domestic type plot? like maybe they have some sort of blended family vibe (one or both of them has a kid or two from a previous relationship) and they've been married for a bit and are now expecting their first baby together???

your amber heard x my evan peters? idk i'd be down for some sort of miscarriage plot? or whatever you want because i'm not picky tbh

tracker

crackship

baby plots

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 20 2018, 04:13 PM
punch it, hailey!

nathalie emmanuel x katheryn winnick with maybe nanny x parent with a mix of cheating. like they started flirting together and feelings are developing and it's just a real mess.

tracker

crackship

aelyn's kilty pleasure
timezone: gmt
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kilty
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 26 2018, 11:12 AM
punch it, hailey!

your liam hemsworth/nick bateman and my amber heard in a post apocalyptic angst fest? Trying to survive together, maybe strangers at the beginning and they meet up in the middle of the deserted lands and try to find shelter together, gaining trust and slow burn that can turn out really cute and sweet!

your katheryn winnick and my emily bett rickards/karen gillan, i'm really easy with faces but I love love katheryn winnick so much! thinking an angsty plot with one fo them being married and finding out their husband/wife is cheating on them so they go to the other one who they maybe work with for comfort and the either can be a cute and warm pairing, but ould also get angsty and dramatic if the partner was getting jealous and tries to intervene them before a divorce or something?

also another brit, yay! if you wanted to chat anything over my discord is aelyn#0201

tracker

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll