we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

Hadley Yorke, fc: Sabrina Carpenter
kacee hemmings
November 29:Celebrating my birthday this weekend so won't be around much.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: eastern
member group: tiramisu
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 5 2017, 01:23 PM

basic information  

full name: Hadley Madison Yorke
name meaning: Hadley is derived from an an Old English term that means Heather field. Madison was original meant as the "son of Maud" before a famous actress in a movie named herself Madison after Madison Avenue in New York City.
nickname/s: Hads
date of birth: August 9, 1997
gender identity: cisfemale
hometown: San Francisco, California
current residence: San Francisco, California
ethnicity: Caucasian
nationality: AMerican

appearance  

face claim: Sabrina Carptender
natural hair color: Blonde
current hair color: Bonde
hair length: ends at the middle of her back
eye color: blue
height: 5’
weight: 100 lbs
build: Slim
piercings: Ears
tattoos: none
glasses/contacts: neither (only colored contacts if needed for role)
scars: Burn on her wrist from a pizza oven, scar on her ankle when she needed surgery after breaking it.
distinguishing features: blonde hair, smile
dominant hand: right

health  

ailments: none
allergies: Nuts, dust
smokes? no
drinks? occasionally although underage
prescription drugs: Carries an epi-pen
recreational drugs: None

intimacy  

sexual orientation: Heterosexual
romantic orientation: Heteroromantic
relationship status: single but crushing on
current partner: Cruze Adams
past partners: None that lasted long.
HADLEY YORKE

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 15 2017, 10:29 AM

family  

Katherine Yorke: My mom had always been one of my biggest supporters. I could barely talk and I would be dancing and singing around the house constantly, and they love bringing out the family videos to remind me of that. When I was younger doing things around down, the local musical theater and all that, it was my mom who brought to every one. She dressed me up, did my hair and make-up, helped me practice. She always said I was her little star and she was the first one to encourage me to do musical theater in high school and even so when I applied for it to school. I owe so much of the person I am to her and I think a lot of my confidence is due to seeing her in her every day life, how she seems to Hadley everything with grace and has taught me that is the best way to be. I have always looked up to my mom and I let her know that. We have had our fights well I grew up here and there but over all we have a good relationship, she is still my biggest supporter wand whenever I am down, there is nothing better than talking to my mom, she always knows exactly what to say.

Jacob Yorke: Me and my dad don't have much in common in all. I was around him a lot when I was little but as a grew up, got into my teenager years and stuff we learned just how different we were. My dad was always around my brother who was kind of the golden boy. He was definitely always the good kid and that made me rebel in certain ways which definitely caused rifts between me and my dad. He wasn't happy with how I was acting and he wasn't really supportive of what I wanted to do. He wanted me to do something that was guaranteeing me a job but that wasn't who I was. Acting was something I was always going to do and I wasn't going to change for my dad. I talk to him still but there are certain things he won't talk to me about including school. I hope one day he will see how much I love what I do and how I'm meant to do it and that he will be proud. He is still my dad and sometimes I wish I could have a better relationship with him, but I don't need his approval to be happy with who I am.

Rainer Yorke: My brother and I also don't have the greatest relationship. Again he was the golden boy and I was the trouble maker, mostly because I was a lot more outgoing and liked to have fun, be the life of the party and he just wanted to do what mom and dad said. We fought often like brother and sister too. He never really paid much attention to me though and sometimes I tried to get it and it always ended up badly. He never got in trouble for anything he did if he blamed me, because of my personality, being the baby of the family did nothing for me. He still tends to treat my like a child sometimes and he also things I'm just dreaming with my career choice because he had a good job and his life all in order. I don't what to lose my brother, eventually I am sure I will need him, maybe when our parents get older, but in all honesty, there really isn't much of a relationship to save, just a awkward one to keep hanging onto by a thread.

Kinsley Taylor: For all purposes Kinsley is pretty much my sister and the one person I go to about absolutely everything. We have known each other since we were in diapers because our mom were friends. Kinsley is the one person I don't know what I would do without, she has helped me through so many things. Kinsley is opposite of me, she is more shy, a lot more quieter, she is the person the reels me in sometimes and i definitely push her out of her comfort zone, been known to get her into trouble a few times but it is always fun and we always have good times. I support Kinsley in her dreams, she has an amazing youtube channel where she is starting to get sponsors for er make-up tutorials. Being the actor I am and knowing she supports that, we do a lot of vlogs together and I have actually got a fan base myself from appearing in many of her videos. We are best friends and have always been there for each other. Kinsley is the one person that will always be there for me as I will her and I could not have asked for a better best friend/sister. She is the relationship I value the most and I know we will go through life supporting, celebrating and always be there for one another.

hadley yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 1 2017, 09:49 AM

personality  

myers briggs: ENFP
hogwarts house: Gryffindor
zodiac: Leo
likes: Cruze, being the center of attention, adventure, Kinsley, being outside, being on stage, singing, dancing, acting, pizza, long talks, the beach
dislikes: Kinsley's brothers, her insecurities, being ignored, rejection
pet peeves: when people smack well chewing gum, people who don't chew with their mouths closed,
bad habits: rolling her eyes, chewing her lip, randomly scratching her arm when she is nervous
quirks: twirling her hair, talks with her hands, easily excitable
fears: not being good at relationship or even having a long lasting one, let my parents down
a secret: I got offered a spot with a well-known theater company in New York when I finish college, but I haven't accepted yet.
hobbies: dancing, singing, watching movies, talking with Cruze, listening to Cruze play his violin.
Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 8 2017, 03:16 PM

MOST DEADLY SIN 

ENVY
I have always been someone who easily gets jealous, in many situations. I have always loved attention and being the center of it. I don't really know why, maybe it just comes with being outgoing and also being the baby of the family, wanting to be on stage and have the spotlight on me. I feel it really got worse when I started doing Musical Theater in high school and than over to college. I hate if someone else gets the role, if a guy a like pays more attention to another girl and green is definitely not my color. I don't necessarily like that I get jealous but I just can't help it, although I know it seems a little desperate at times.

There are two instances that I can definitely say were not my finest moments. The first would be when Kinsley got a boyfriend and started going on dates, staying up later texting her boyfriend, kissing, hugging, cuddling, having sex and I just wanted that. I have never had a boyfriend, didn't even know if guys liked me like that and I kept trying to wiggle my way onto there dates or just make plans with her, cause I was jealous. I don't know if I was simply just jealous of him and the time she gave him or the fact that she was experience all those teenager thing and I just wasn't. I did eventually get over it, but for a couple weeks I was definitely not that best person to be around.

Secondly, it was probably my first year in school when I was passed up for the main role in the play the freshman's were doing. I had practices for weeks and sure I was the understudy and a supporting role but I wanted the lead, it was the only one I really wanted and I hate not being able to have gotten it. I was not good with rejection and I was super jealous of someone who was my friend for getting it. I wasn't able to act happy for her, really bad at faking it, although I wanted to act, and that I couldn't do that. It took me a good few days to finally be thankful for the role I got as some didn't get roles and I have been trying to be better at getting jealous. Still though, I find myself getting quite jealous, and I just think it is going to always just a part of who I am.

LEAST DEADLY SIN 

WRATH
I have never seen my self as a angry person and I honestly don't think I ever really screamed at anyone out of anger or frustration. I am not really good at hiding my emotions but I just think it takes quite a bit to actually really irritate me enough for me to get anger or to make my blood boil. I am generally a happy and pretty easy going person and I don't find there many reason to be mean or angry so I would definitely have to say I have never really experiences wrath, actually I probably could've put lust here too cause I have lacked severely in that department, but I get lustful dreams and am sexually attracted to people so I think wrath was more logical. It is really hard for me to think of a time I was very wrathful, I guess it's just not part of who I am and after all does screaming and yelling really make anything better, because sure I only have movies to judge off of, but it seems to just make things worse, and if someone is yelling clearly the situation is already bad enough.
Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 12:04 PM

relationship firsts  

First Kiss: I wish I could say that my first kiss was something cute, or magical maybe romantic, with my first boyfriend, but since I have never really experience any cute moments until my date with Cruze, I can't say that. No, my first kiss was the product of a truth or date game when i was 13 and kisses were just starting to be a thing. Truth was I didn't even like the boy that was dared to kiss me, apparently he had a crush on me so that's why his friend came up with the dare, but it was a quick peck and honestly I think i was so against, I don't even really count it, but honestly I suppose it was my first. God I sound so pathetic, I feel dirty just thinking about it, things like this are so much better in the movies. They may be choreographed and that, but it is still better than a 13 year old boy, who had bad hygiene with braces.

First Crush: Okay I will tell you who my first crush was but it is a secret, I have told no-one especially Kinsley, because I was 13, but I still don't think she would actually understand. My first crush was Nash Stevens, now I know what you are thinking, he is more of a celeb crush but I have saw him in diapers when we were 2 so yeah I knew him long before that. I got a crush on him when he had that shaggy hair cut all the boys hand, when his arms starting growing as he started playing the drums more and more, the tight jeans, that smile that lit up the room, yeah that was the boy I had a crush on. The one person Kinsley swore she was going to marry today, hell she still loved him and is working to that, so although it was 7 years ago I don't want to add more salt to that wound. Nash is still a friend, or a consider him one, but there is no remanence of my crush left, again i was only 13, although musician, classical or not, still seems to totally be my type.

First Date: My first date was a group date Kinsley decided I need to go on. There was 8 of us and I was pretty much set up with the guy who was dragged along by his friend. We were the two out, so naturally we got put together. His name was Johnathan and he was nice and good looking but all he wanted to do was talking about him and sure I can do that too but I barely got a word in. He wanted to get way too handsy, holding my hand, wrapping his arm around me at the movies, I barely even knew him, and all I knew about him came from his mouth so how was I even to believe half of it? It was the end of the night that was the real cherry on top of a horrible evening. He wanted to walk me home, so I let him, after Kinsley convinced me it was okay, he was not okay. I saw good night and he decided he wanted to kiss me with tongue, it was probably the most disgusting thing ever. Maybe it was even worse than my first kiss. Needless to say I have not had the greatest experiences, its why I have never really officially had a boyfriend, maybe I'm nervous but recently I have had my eye opened a little and I may just be ready to finally try again. Don't know if anything could be worse than that so called 'date'.

Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 28 2017, 12:17 PM

character firsts  

First Broadway play: I was six when the lion King, being the big new broadway thing was playing at a hater it town so my mom and got our family tickets to go see it. I had never seen a production before and I have to say it had definitely brought out something in me. I was someone always bouncing around, singing, dancing around my family and such and understanding that could be a job well that solidified it. I wanted to be nail, the cute lion in the lion king, well the girl lion, every new simba was the cutest. I really don't know why if found it so mesmerizing but I had asked for week stop go see it again. I have seen a few broadway play and musicals since then and that had definitely start day love for it. The reasons I started getting int musical theatre and now trying to make a career, maybe not even broadway, maybe just on the big screen, but i will always remember seeing that show wide-eyed and knowing that one day, that was the type of stage I wanted to be on, that I wanted to be performer.

First Concert: My first concert was actually the very first concert act social casualty has ever played. Nash, he is the guy I Had my first crush is, the one who had always been best friends with Kinsley, it is his band. They had finally gotten a gig, probably a year or two before they actually got signed and headed out for tour. They were so excited and I went with Kinsley, we wanted to support them of course. We know they would be playing more covers than anything else but we didn't care. They were saying it was going to be huge but once we got there there was only a couple handfuls of people that weren't friends or family. It was still probably one of the best nights we have had, one of the best concerts. We had known and been fans since before they were big. Kinsley and I had lost our voices form singing along to ever song, we were dancing from sweating so much. I still like concerts but that was always a really fond memory, I have seen a few stadium shows and they were nice but it was intimate small shows that were more fun at least it was when you were with your best friend and you knew the drummer.

First Performance: I was 8 when I was enrolled in the community theatre. MY parents thought it would be a good outlet for me and they didn't have to ask me if I wanted to do it twice, it was quickly my favourite part of the week when I was younger. I got to dance and sing and be with kids my age and older and they always had a special part that was for kids, and it was my first year and I got a small roll, only a couple of lines and once dance but I practice every night and talked about it non stop I am pretty sure I drove my family crazy but they supported me either way and all dressed up for the night of the play that I got to be in. I knew I wanted to perform but being there on stage, I wanted it more than ever. I was glad my character was happy because I didn't stop smiling the whole time, how could I not when I was on stage doing what I was positive I would always want to do. That was a small performance, my first one, the one that solidified and got me to where I am, what I am studying today and just like seeing my first broadway I will never first get my first performance that put me on the track and helped me grow as a performer.

Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 28 2017, 12:21 PM
>

this or that  

tea or coffee: coffee
vanilla or chocolate chocolate
dog or cat: dog
cake or pie: cake
summer or winter: summer
day or night: night
meat or veggies: meat
sex or cuddles: cuddles
walking or running: walking
city or countryside: city
sunrise or sunset: sunrise
go without food or go without money: without money
shy or outgoing: outgoing
pink or blue: pink
dress up or dress down: dress up
shoes or bare feet: bare feet
draw or read: read
upstairs or downstairs: upstairs
night owl or early bird: night owl
silver or gold: gold
blond, brunette or redhead: bruneette
sugar or spice: and everything nice.
Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 10:12 AM

best holiday  

My favorite Holiday was probably the July 4th, independence day, of the summer after I graduated High school. That was kind of the last summer that we would all be together, everyone was going off to college and we all just wanted one last big party before we all started getting ready for school and going of vacations and everything. As teenagers we all pulled money together and we were able to rent a beach house for the weekend. It was probably some of the most fun we had on the ocean. I was with all my friends and I even got Kinsley there, it was all together a summer I would never forget but all of us on a big floating trampoline at the fireworks went off overhead, that was not something I would ever forget. Life was about to change, we finished the high school chapter of it, we were about to start but that one last night where all our friends could just be together and be teenagers, it was incredible, and I still have all the pictures of that night to remember probably the best holiday I've ever head, especially since it was the first official one since my parents had decided to move.

worst holiday  

My worst Holiday was probably Christmas during my freshman year of college. At that time I was already living with Kinsley and her family to attend school as my parents had now moved away for my dads job. They had sent me a ticket to go home for a few days and I was really excited. I didn't always get along with my parents, what teenager did but I really wanted to see them. I had never spent Christmas without them, I didn't want to start but as it happened I didn't get to see them anyway. I had to take 2 flights to get there and once I got to the second city a snow storm was hitting, all planed were grounded at the was on the 23rd of December. I was like I had to days so maybe it would be okay, but it wasn't. I spent that night in the airport, which was horrible and honestly I never wanted to do it again. Unfortunately one the delays were rescheduled for the next day, the 24th, the storm had shifted to where my parents were, Boston and well... I couldn't get there either as their airport was shut down. I eventually just got on a plane and headed back to California, by then though it was mid-day through Christmas morning and it just sucked. I don't know how long I cried I just remember going to Kinsley's, all her family and even all Nash's family was there that year. It was nice to have friendly faces and they even had some gifts for me but it really just wasn't the same as being with my Family, but since then, remaining at Kinsley's for christmas was the normal, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 02:32 PM

happy & excited  

Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 18 2018, 03:29 PM

professional  

choice here: words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here

choice here: words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here words go here

Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 18 2018, 03:29 PM

10 facts  

10: words here
9: words here
8: words here
7: words here
6: words here
5: words here
4: words here
3: words here
2: words here
1: words here
Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

kacee hemmings
mature? ask first
kacee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 18 2018, 03:36 PM
instagram
Hadley Yorke when you get cold and borrow bae's sweater @cruzeadams #warm #camo
Hadley Yorke

tracker

crackship

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll