please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

+ the heist, plotter & tracker

kent burns

quote     Jul 8 2018, 05:31 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07.25.18 | i have had some crazy crazy work hours and i'm slowly but surely prepping to move a month from now, so i momentarily poofed, but i promise i am still here, will catch up on my threads shortly, and am 100% still looking for more plots in my requests! xx

kent

25   ➳   they/them   ➳   est / gmt -5

this isn't going to be super fancy but here goes! this is the group plotting and tracking for the heist group plot.

i'll update this more specifically when the plot is further fleshed out, but essentially, two small gangs have been put against each other to achieve the same objective. both gangs are well-known for their skills and within each gang, the crew works together like a well-oiled machine—or, more realistically, like the weird little families they have become for each other. the idea of challenging the other, to seeing who can get the prize first, is tantalizing, and tensions arise and divides seem like they're about to crack further. but it is a hard, dark, rough, and gritty world that these folks live in, and when the objective proves too complicated to achieve alone, the gangs will have to come together in an unlikely alliance to succeed and make it alive. vaguely inspired by the book six of crows by leigh bardugo, and some other fun heist/crime/kidnap involving tales.

this group plot also has a discord server! if you're a part of this group and haven't gotten an invite to the server yet, please message me (kent) for the link!!!

feel free to post a blurb/app/shipper/whatever here about your character, and/or link to any other kinds of character development about them that you might post on cosl to give us an idea of who your character is!

also, if you make any inspo/aesthetic threads on cosl related to this plot, feel free to link it here as well!

the next post will be a thread tracker, so we have an easy spot to go through and see what has happened and what is happening.

positions within the gangs are as follows (links direct to character's blurb within this thread):

gang one
bronte mcmahon. brains/leader, 27, neve caffrey. poppy.
first last. sharpshooter/sniper, age, face. alias.
first last. electrics/demolition, age, face. alias.
first last. medic, age, face. alias.
mikhail “mickey” tsvetkov. hacker, 26, yuri pleskun. kent.
first last. driver, age, face. alias.

gang two
first last. the brains/leader, age, face. alias.
elijah "eli" cohen. sharpshooter/sniper, 28, bobby hicks. tay.
first last. electrics/demolition, age, face. alias.
first last. medic, age, face. alias.
rory lincoln. hacker, 25, poppy drayton. maity.
first last. driver, age, face. alias.

kent burns

quote     Jul 8 2018, 05:32 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07.25.18 | i have had some crazy crazy work hours and i'm slowly but surely prepping to move a month from now, so i momentarily poofed, but i promise i am still here, will catch up on my threads shortly, and am 100% still looking for more plots in my requests! xx

kent

THREAD TRACKING

01. cycle starts again w/ mickey + rory

kent burns

quote     Jul 8 2018, 05:34 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

kent

full name. Mikhail Ilyich Tsvetkov
nicknames. Mickey, Misha (specific people)
age. Twenty-six
hometown. Saint Petersburg, Russia
gender + pronouns. Cis-male; he/him
orientation. Homosexual; homoromantic
languages spoken. Russian (native); English; French

education. B.S.E. in Computer Science from Princeton University
job. Hacker
weapon of choice. Pistol

face claim. Yuri Pleskun
personality. Vaguely inspired by Jesper (& Wylan?) from Six of Crows. Mickey is mostly just a good-natured nerd who seems so far from the hardened criminal he really is. Sure, he doesn't particularly dig hurting people, but it's easy to forget that's generally what happens when he's just manning the computer. He's always been a smart kid, loyal, and unfailingly protective toward his people. He's got a competitive streak like no one's business, which is probably what makes him best at his job at the end of the day—the talent is there, and so is the drive not to let anyone else one-up him. Mickey is a homebody, but not necessarily an introvert—he's just better at socializing from behind a screen.

Mickey was born and raised until 13 in Saint Petersburg; his father a high-ranking man in a mafia group in Russia, his mother essentially his administrative assistant. It was a complication with an assignment, risking the safety of his wife and son, that caused the Tsvetkovs to relocate to America—but not for his father to stop his unsavory work. Because of his work, the family was well-off (however their money had been attained...) and Mickey was educated in a prestigious private school, and continued on to Princeton University after graduating high school.

Growing up, Mickey always had some vague idea of what his father's life was; being involved in the mafia in Russia was not like being in a gang in the U.S.—they had power, control. Mickey really wanted nothing to do with it, and his first falling-out with his father occurred when he was 16. He ran away from home—but fell right into the lap of a charming young American crime boss, instead, who had been building relations with his father's mafia. It went south quickly, but it took a year before Mickey was crawling back to his father, reluctantly admitting he was right, reluctantly giving in to following in his footsteps and involving himself in the mafia. Mickey caught up with school and life; his father started to give him odd jobs fit for a mafia boss' son. Mostly, he got into hacking—his skills had always been in technology and Papa wasn't going to waste natural talents.

But they fell out again after Mickey had graduated college. He was supposed to continue devoting his life to the mafia, but a botched assignment from his father cracked their relationship too far for Mickey. So he left home, and got himself involved with a new crew after meeting Bronte McMahon.

MORE ABOUT MICKEY

01. character development

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?