welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

skin to skin, wicks <3

poegostick

poe     24 years old     she/her
EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 10:03 PM         Quote        
He was supposed to be sleeping. Their schedules started at six the next morning, and with the award show rehearsals carrying on into the late night, he knew it was bound to be a long day. But his group had been delayed on a transfer flight into China, and so now into the small hours of the night they were finally getting settled into the hotel.

Yonggi’s roommate had unpacked his bags and then left for the evening. He was never really one to sleep and said that some of the other bandmates were getting drinks. Choosing instead to unpack, he had graciously declined.

It was with a great sigh of relief that he slipped into his bed. The shower had been short but hot, and his hair was still drying slowly. It meant that it would be an awful mess when he woke up but he hardly could bring himself to care. Keeping the soft side lamp on, he settled into is bed, but his mind was rambling. With as many idols that were in the hotel…did that mean Min was in a room nearby? He wanted to message him and yet, he didn’t want to risk waking the boy if he was just getting rest.

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

wicked     21 years old     she/her
est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 10:19 PM         Quote        
the minute someone had told him that all of the idols from the company were going to be in the same hotel for the night, min had planned a number of things. food was obviously the first thing on the said plan and after wolfing down what was probably five pounds of food and leaving a mountain of dishes for the staff to pick up, min moves onto step two of the plan which included tracking down his boyfriend.

thankfully with rehearsal earlier in the day for his group, min's already showered when he hears the boisterous noise of what sounds like a thousand people heading towards the elevators. while he knows the managers would be prowling around later on, the huge group outside was likely to grab their attention for now so it was the perfect time to move.

shooting a grin at his roommate, min bolts out the door to the room he'd seen yonggi go into earlier (not that he had been creeping when he'd heard the group go down the hallway after their practice... no...) and knocking urgently. "yonggi, it's me!" he hisses, looking over his shoulder to where everyone had disappeared to. hopefully the door opened soon because min was going to be in deep shit if his manager caught him still up and sneaking around this late at night when they had to be up so damned early.

© kristen
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 10:24 PM         Quote        
His eyes had just closed when he heard the knock. For a moment he worried that the manager might be coming to wake him up already. But then an all too familiar voice floated through the door.

Min He couldn’t stop the smile from crossing his lips. Carefully he pushed himself up from the bed and did his best not to run across the room to open the door. His fingers trembled as he flicked open the lock, nearly vibrating in excitement to see him. God Min had found him, what a wonderful boy he was.

Yonggi half expected it to be a prank, but when Min was standing there his breath was taken away for the smallest of moments. Soon his brain worked and he gripped the boys arm, tugging him in the room. The door slammed behind him, and he soon had Min pushed up against the wall, lips finding his in a kiss. “God I missed you,” he manage to breathe out before their lips met..

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 10:39 PM         Quote        
min stands in the hall fidgeting nervously until the door finally swings open to reveal yonggi. as dead tired as min is, it still takes everything in him to keep from launching forward right into familiar arms. his face feels like it's splitting in half with how wide his smile has gotten and he bites on the inside of his cheek to keep it from getting any wider and coming off creepy.

he allows himself to be pulled inside the room, glad to finally be out of view of any rouge staff members that could potentially get him in trouble. though in the next minute yonggi is pushing him right up against the wall and min's breath hitches at the feeling of his back hitting the cold wall as yonggi leans forward.

his lips seek out yonggi's instinctively for a greeting and min feels like he practically melts as soon as they kiss. "i missed you too." he murmurs, pulling back only to tuck his head into the crook of yonggi's neck and take in a deep breath. "i just wanted to see you. i didn't wake you did i?" min had been so excited to see yonggi that he hadn't even thought about the schedules yonggi would have early tomorrow. "i-i can go if you wanna get to bed..." he trails off, consciously fighting the urge to chew nervously on his lip.

© kristen
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 10:46 PM         Quote        
His smile was gorgeous, he was gorgeous, and Yonggi wanted to stand back and just drink it all in. But he had lips to taste first, and god were they always worth the wait. Yonggi let the kiss be broken only because he knew for once they had time to spend together. His roommate was gone, and no spying eyes from the company were there to rat them out.

He wrapped his arms around Min, pulling him oh so tight, burying his face in his hair before pressing a few soft kisses to the top of it.

“No, we just got in. Flight was delayed it was a mess…” he said softly, knowing he was holding him just a bit too tight. But it wasn’t often they got to see each other except for a brief glimpse on overlapping schedules.

“I was worried about waking you thats why I didn’t text when we got in.” He reached up to burry his fingers against Min’s scalp, sighing at the touch of the familiar soft strands. “Stop letting them dye your hair, its going to change at this rate…” he teased softly before moving back, tugging Min from his neck.

Carefully, he took Min’s face in his hand, tracing his features for any worrying signs. “Are you eating okay? Are you over practicing?”

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 11:01 PM         Quote        
min has never felt safer than in yonggi's arms and he relishes the feel of them tightening around his body and pulling him closer. his own wind around yonggi's waist and lock tight around him as well, unwilling to let go until they absolutely must. the kisses pressed to the top of his head has min giggling against yonggi's skin and body shifting to wrap even closer around his.

"damn..." he mumbles in reply, knowing the struggle of delayed flights all too well. "we've been here since like... i dunno? ten... eleven?" in typical min fashion, he had knocked out on the flight and had been half-asleep until the group had finally been thrust out on stage for practice.

yonggi's fingers tangle into min's hair and he lets out a quiet sigh. "i was awake, we just finished eating." because min figured it was creepy to sit with an ear pressed against the door to listen for yonggi or his groupmates. "is this you telling me you wont love me if i go bald?" he teases as yonggi gently pulls his head back, lips pulling into a small smile as min's gaze wanders all over yonggi's face. god, poor yonggi looked so exhausted...

"yeah, i'm eating fine... practicing as much as any of the others." which wasn't entirely inaccurate even though his entire group was full of workaholics. "what about you, how are your schedules going? i saw some fans saying you didn't look well at the last fansign, you're not sick are you?" an unfortunate part of their career as it was, it doesn't leave min any less concerned.

© kristen
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 07:28 AM         Quote        
Yonggi couldn't help but smile at the soft curse that came from Min. He never really heard extreme words from the kid, but it always amused him, like Min was triyng to be much older than he was. But he had a habit of babying him...just about everyone in the company knew it. Their fans weren't far behind in catching on to it in any case. "Sounds like you've had some rest then, good."

He pretended to pull a face, as if he were seriously considering the possibility of breaking up with min without his hair. "Oh absolutely," he teased. While Min's physical appearance had hooked Yonggi, it wasn't what kept him here. "No, even if every hair on your head fell out I would still love you forever and ever," he said softly, tapping the tip of Min's nose.

The idea that the company might put Min on another diet worried Yonggi, constantly. They were harder on the new debuts and trainees, a lot more than people like his group that had already worked to be established. His eyes traced over Min's features, looking for any betraying sign that he might be lying. To the question he nodded. "We've been overseas a lot, it messes with my skin so I always look a bit tired. But I'm fine, don't worry." He dropped another short kiss to Mins lips before stepping back. Pulling him towards the bed to lay down.

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 09:38 AM         Quote        
being all go all the time like his group often was is draining on everyone from their manager and stylists right down to the other members. still being a rookie group means they had to show up to every show, every event, and every radio station for as much exposure as they could. even if they got twenty minutes of rest between schedules, they had all quickly learned to appreciate it. "yeah, most of us have been knocked out since we rehearsed." except min, of course, who had been diligently waiting.

he gives yonggi's shoulder a playful shrug, lip jutting out in a pout. "rude." min grunts, nose wrinkling as yonggi taps it and a smiling again as he leans back into yonggi's warmth. "good, cause i was gonna tell them to dye my hair hot pink next. maybe blue after that, who knows..." the constant bleaching and coloring of his hair had done a number on it and it was definitely a little rougher than it was before.

min knows yonggi is looking for the tell-tale signs of over-exertion and while min's weight had fluctuated here and there, he's in a pretty good place for now. "yeah... how was that?" it sucked how often yonggi's group was overseas because it meant min couldn't sneak out to see him even if he wanted to. "are you sure you want me to stay? aren't you tired?" min questions as yonggi pulls him towards the bed. while he had no qualms about cuddling, min didn't want to keep yonggi up if he was tired.

© kristen
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 11:04 PM         Quote        
He shouldn’t pout like that, he was dangerous when he pouted. Yonggi was sure Min would discover the full potential of those powers in due time. He couldn’t resist thumbing against that poked out lip because wow, it was delicious looking.

“Just because I would still love you if I was bald, please don’t do that to your hair.” Yonggi had been forced to go pink before and honestly it was a complete mess, and he had ruined countless pillows because of it.

He ignored the protests from Min concerning his sleepiness as he sank into the soft sheets. God they had booked some good hotels this time. Min was quickly tugged in with him, so that he could wrap his arms around him and kiss him again. Once, twice, three times, followed by a nip at his lips. “Ive never been so sure about anything in my life as I am about you, Jung Min,” He couldn’t fight the smile touching his lips.

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 11:33 PM         Quote        
yonggi's thumb brushes over his lips and min's lips quirk upwards as he tries his best to keep the pout up for just a few seconds longer. "i'd be cute bald too, don't worry." he says with a giggle, fingers tightening in the fabric of yonggi's shirt.

"maybe i'll just stick to the regular colors then..." min says with a shrug. as much as he enjoyed his natural hair, it was kind of mandatory for them to switch it up every now and again. min had gotten away with pretty natural hair for the last few months, so it's only a matter of time now.

yonggi collapses into the bed and min allows himself to be pulled as well, limbs instantly tangling with yonggi's as he smiles wide into each of the kisses. "god, yonggi, you're so cheesy..." thankfully it was dark so yonggi wouldn't be able to see min blushing as he buries his burning face into yonggi's chest.

© kristen
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 09:45 PM         Quote        
Min was always strangely confident when it came to him. Yonggi loved every moment of it. The cockiness suited him, and it meant that the distance couldn’t convince Min that he wasn’t loved.

Chuckling, he ruffled the boy’s hair, loving its natural color now. Soft, and smooth to his touch. He missed him, he missed every single inch of him, he missed every hair on his head. And he intended on having him by his side for as long as possible.

“Cheeseyyyy?” he scoffed, pulling the word out for dramatic effect as he tugged min even tighter. He moved to nuzzle against his neck, letting his breath tickle min’s ear before letting his tongue sneak out to trace against the shape. Just enough so when he blew a breath against it, he’d feel the awful cold. “Fine no more, I’ll just be mean how about that?”

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 10:17 PM         Quote        
it always sucks so much to be away, min had never imagined in his entire life that he would end up to totally and completely in love with another person like he was with yonggi. when they're not together there is a hole in min's chest that doesn't fill until they're united once again like this.

yonggi's fingers push through his hand and min gives an almost purr-like hum of contentment. his arms tigthen around yonggi's waist and min sighs quietly at the buzzing warmth flooding through his entire body the longer they spend time together. "yes, cheesy." min answers with a roll of the eyes at yonggi's dramatics, even if yonggi can't see it.

min's head tilts slightly to also yonggi more access to nuzzling his neck. it quickly turns into min pulling away as yonggi's tongue flickers out against his sensitive ears. "yonggi stooop..." he whines, smacking yonggi's chest with a frown, even if he shivers over it anyways. "no, don't be mean. i like cheesy." min smiles, leaning up to kiss yonggi's jaw.

© kristen
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 10:21 PM         Quote        
He laughed softly, unable to resist as Min fussed. He loved messing with him, he loved teasing and pushing at his buttons. Sometimes a little bit too much, and yet, Min never pushed him away. The smack against his chest didn't hurt, but it only spurred him on to be a bit more mischievous. He was the older one here, and yet Min's reactions always egged him on.

"God, I love this Min," he said, kissing his ear this time instead of teasing. Letting his leg tangle around the other, he made sure there was no distance between them, arranging the blankets to wrap around them both. With Min tucked against his chest now, he let his fingers push through his hair, an absent motion that Yonggi found himself doing even in his sleep. Every so often he'd pause to drop a kis against the youngers head. "Did you prepare something shocking for tomorrow's stage?" he hated to talk about work and yet there was nothing else in his life that he had to comment on.

© kristen

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
173 posts
8275 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 10:33 PM         Quote        
yonggi's laughs at min's complaining and he only juts his lips out in a pout.he was semi-serious about it, dammit! he knows yonggi is probably going to continue and he really doesn't mind it, as sensitive as his ears may be. it was just another thing that min had come to adore about spending time together with his boyfriend and the little physical touches helped him feel infinitely closer to yonggi

min nods, cheek brushing against the fabric of yonggi's shirt. "i love this too, yonggi... so much." he never looked forward to anything as much as he did meeting up with yonggi again. it often was the highlight of min's entire month and even if it didn't progress any farther than something like this with yonggi running his hands through min's hair. "and i love you." with his entire heart. "yeah, i'm taking my pants off." min replies with a cheeky grin because he wanted yonggi to be just as surprised as the rest of the crowd.

© kristen
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
161 posts
7580 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 10:41 PM         Quote        
yonggi pretended to gasp the sound sharp as min mentioned his supposed special stage. "are your fans going to be able to handle that? and what about the censors you'all get no screen time!" mock shock ran through his voice as he shook his head. he knew min was playing with him, and it in fact only made him more excited. min was planning something and that something was going to be amazing he was just sure of it.

still he couldn't resist sneaking his hands down the boys pants playing with only the wait band, tugging the fabric lightly. " but can i get a little preview of how you're doing it?" quite honestly yonggi hated cuddling with clothes on anyways. min seemed in a constant state of cold and never really let him strip during these moments. still it didn't stop him from trying as many times as he could to get the boy naked. it wasn't often in a sexual context he simply just wanted to be as close to him as he could.

© kristen
[/]
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!