welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

skin to skin, wicks <3

wicked witch of the west

wicked     21 years old     she/her
est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 10:51 PM         Quote        
min shrugs, hiding the bashful smile in yonggi's chest, a muffled chuckle sounding as yonggi plays along. "i'm sure they've seen worst than a boy in boxers." in fact, during his rare ventures into fanboards, min had found that it was often the fan girls who wanted him to strip some more. give them an exposed chest, and they asked for a full frontal.

the blush on min's cheeks depends to a vibrant tomato red, the tips of his ears flaming at the request yonggi murmurs to him. "i could...." he mumbles back, biting the insides of his cheeks to keep from smiling. "but i don't want your roommate walking in on me stripping for you." not that min ever would, his extraordinary confidence (in that aspect, at least) was usually kept for the stage alone. but he knows yonggi's actions are with innocent intentions so he doesn't push yonggi's hands away when they start playing with his waistband, instead sliding his hands under yonggi's shirt so he can feel the smooth expanse of yonggi's back under his fingers.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

poe     24 years old     she/her
EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 11:01 PM         Quote        
yonggi had to scoff knowing all too well how those girls could be...though he was extremely guilty of rousing more than a few unnecessary thingns with the fan girls. it was another one of his favorite past times, but further more it gave him a wonderful excuse to get his hands on min or jae in public without anyone really thinking twice. "would you really be wearing boxers on stage? or something a little more interesting?" he challenged. this time he let his fingers dip inside to find the wait of his underwear, testing what kind it was.

the idea of min stripping actually brought a whine to yonggis lips. it wasn't a noise he often made and he flushed moving to hide his face against mind hair. usually he had himself together and didn't beg like a horny teenager...the image was just simply too delicious. "min you have to promise me to do that one day. please. his words melted into a sigh as mins hands found bare skin. this as the closeness he wanted

© kristen

TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 11:21 PM         Quote        
he shrugs awkwardly in the bed, a nervous giggle pushing past his lips at the question. "dunno, maybe i'll pull out the sexiestimate underwear i own... this is a special occasion, after all." these solo and collaboration stages were really the first time that the company had trusted the group with anything out of the ordinary. "but probably not." he tacks on with a teasing grin. min's underwear was boring as ever, just a plain black pair of boxers that yonggi's fingers are now toying with.

yonggi actually whines at him and min is kind of shocked at the usual noise, giving up on not grinning ear to ear. "what?" min questions. "strip for you? i doubt i'd be any good at it." though with an innate grace no matter what kind off dance he was doing, it wasn't likely to get that bad. maybe min would indulge yonggi some day soon...but who knew when they would meet properly next.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Jan 8 2017, 07:41 AM         Quote        
Yonggi chuckled, fingers tracing the skin above his underwear now. Soft slow, and lazy circles just happy to be warmed by Min. He smelled sweet and delcious and Yonggi burried his face deeper against his hair to breath deep. "Min do you even own sexy underwear? I swear I see you in the same three pairs.." he teased pressing another kiss to his temple. "But I mean, they all look good on my floor so I'm not terribly upset."

The flush stayed pink on his cheeks however, at the noise he made. Huffing, he was glad that Min couldn't see, but there was no missing that grin on his face. "Don't tease me, its been a while," He fussed, leaning to tilt Min's chin back, so he could kiss away that stupid smile. "Anything you do for me is wonderful, trust me,"

© kristen

TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Jan 8 2017, 12:09 PM         Quote        
laying like this makes min feel like they're the only two people left on this earth, like no matter what they will always be together. "yonggi you've seen my sexy underwear." that being said, yonggi had seen a lot and he wasn't wrong about the three pairs thing either, min only owned one brand in a very small variety of colors. "shut up." he grumbles at yonggi's second comment and if they'd been next to each other min would've fixed a very disapproving look in his direction.

min chuckles as yonggi leans in for a sweet kiss, lazily reciprocating. "it's okay, it's cute." min assures, leaving his head tilted upwards so he can stare up at yonggi's face. "i try." he replies with a cheeky grin. "you'd say that even if it was the worst striptease ever, don't lie." min adds with raised brows and lips quirked upwards at the corners.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Jan 8 2017, 12:14 PM         Quote        
Yonggi had to smirk, glad to have the upper hand in this situation. "I mean it doesnt have to be my floor where they end up. You know one of my group mates found them in the practice closet? That was a conversation that I had avoid," He smirked at the memory, though he was careful to tuck the lost underwear in his pocket to save any further humiliation.

He loved the lazy way Min kissed, as if htey had all the time in the world. As if they weren't overwhelmed and exhausted with schedules and people needing their attention. "The only cute one here is you," he said kisisng Min's nose this time, trying to hide his blush. "You say that like I'm the best judge on strip teasing, do you think I honestly know a thing or too about it? I'm completely innocent you know..."

© kristen
TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 08:19 PM         Quote        
if his cheeks were red before, they were positively on fire and min lets out a gasp of surprise at the information yonggi shares. "i thought you said nobody would ever know what happened in there." just like that min's once again shoving his face into the crook of yonggi's neck in embarrassment. while he was sure yonggi's groupmates had probably started to catch on to the relationship that he shared with min, there were some things that none of them should ever be privy to.

there were few things that min could never, ever get tired of and kissing yonggi was definitely one. maybe it was just kisses in general, min's not sure, but even if they spent hours upon hours curled up and exchanging soft presses of the lips, it was still never enough to satiate him. "i'm not cute all the time... sometimes you are too." though min thought yonggi was always precious, he knows the thought probably wont go over too well with him. "completely innocent? that's some crap and we both know it." min says with a quiet laugh and a subtle shake of the head. if their previous escapades had anything to say about it, yonggi was far from innocent.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 09:20 PM         Quote        
Yonggi loved that blush on his cheeks. The rich red complimented his skin tone so much that he had to pull back so he could kiss each rosy spot. “They didn’t know it was you, of course,” he teased with another kiss to the tip of his nose. ”Plus I recovered the evidence so it can’t be traced back to you,” They were his little trophy and he hoped one day he didn’t have to collect them. Maybe by some miracle they could move in together.

“Could you imagine every day like this Min?” he mused carefully, letting Min hide back in the crook of his neck for comfort, to let his fingers resume shifting their way through the soft strands of his hair. “Waking up like this, going to bed like this,” his voice was as soft as his touch as he wanted to kiss him again. He resisted this time for the sake of keeping them as close as possible.

At that, Yonggi had to laugh. “You know you’re right. You can be an awful brat sometimes, and that isn’t much cute…” but it was. He loved when Min threw fits because it meant he wants them. “I am innocent though you are wrong about that. You took advantage of your hung, how could you..” He let his tone take on an air of dramatics.

© kristen

TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Jan 14 2017, 06:09 PM         Quote        
blushing is not uncommon for min, especially not around yonggi who has a way of flustering him more than anyone else min has ever met. min whines at the attention, even if he secretly loves it more than anything else. "yeah they better not..." he grumbles, tilting his head back to catch yonggi's lips when he tries to kiss min's nose with a mischievous grin. "good 'cause nobody's allowed to know besides you and jae." they were min's moments to savor forever.

his eyes shut with his nose pressed against the warm skin of yonggi's neck. "don't tell me to think about that..." min's voice comes out muffled, but he knows yonggi will hear him anyways. the grip of min's fingers tighten subtly as if to actually mold them both together into one. "i'm gonna want it to be real." min frowns but the rest of his body begins to relax with each drag of fingers through his hair and he allows a warm sigh out, fanning across yonggi's neck.

"hey! you're not supposed to agree with me!" even if min was trying to be humble for once, he was still the cutest guy this side of the atlantic and he knew yonggi thought so too. "if i'm taking advantage of you maybe i should go..." even as min says that, he makes no move to leave the bed and probably wont until he absolutely has to.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Jan 16 2017, 09:55 PM         Quote        
Yonggi chuckled at the way Min kept moving, kept trying to steal kisses from his lips instead. He wanted to kiss min soft and slow for hours, and he had half a mind to stop conversation to do that now. But instead he knew he needed both. Both the conversation and the kisses…

He wanted everyone to know that Min was his. Every concert he thought about just screaming it to his fans, to the news and the world. That Jungmin was the love of his life, and he needed nothing more. Well..except for Jae of course. “Maybe it will be real, when we’re old and ugly,” he teased nuzzling until he could find enough room between them to steal another kiss.

Huffing he shook his head and drew Min in close, fingers squeezing him carefully. “No you can’t go not at all. Plus you know I love it when you take advantage of me, Min,” He shifted against the younger male, hips just a bit too suggestive. “Though you don’t do it nearly enough for my taste.”

© kristen

TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Jan 16 2017, 10:16 PM         Quote        
min knows it's not going to be very long before he starts slipping off to sleep. any hopes of staying up are thoroughly dashed between the languid strokes through his hair and the gentle rumbling of yonggi's chest when he speaks. already, the exhaustion from the day has begun to catch up and min's limbs feel awfully lethargic and heavy.

"old maybe... but i'm too pretty to ever be ugly." min knows yonggi will feel the shit-eating grin pulling lazily across his lips from where they lay resting against yonggi's skin. "i wouldn't mind waking up to your wrinkly face though." min would've stretched up to kiss him but... effort. instead he leans his head back and gives his lips an expectant pucker.

"i do know, considering you always come back." honestly the fact that both yonggi and jae still kept coming back to min was a miracle within itself and a quiet gasp is sucked in as yonggi shifts against him. "i would if I didn't have to limp out on stage afterwards... i don't want you to pop a hip or something before a show either." min teases, even if their jobs truly were a double-edged sword- exchanging so much for fame and passion.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Mar 19 2017, 08:10 AM         Quote        
yonggi could all but feel his breathing start to even out. he knew it would just be a matter of time before min lost the battle on sleeping and drifted off in his arms. no matter what, yonggi was happy to have him near. even if it went no further than soft kisses and touches, and min sleeping warm beside him. that was more than enough.

scoffing lightly, he had to bite back a smile as min commented on just how pretty he was. "you're right, i'm wrong, how could such a gorgeous face ever be ugly?" he mused moving to nuzzle him again. though as he dipped down, he felt min lay back his head, lips squished up expecting a kiss. instead he tapped the plush lips with the tip of his finger. [b] "you're not getting a kiss after calling me wrinkly," he huffed, pretending to be offended.

the gasp was pleasing enough for yonggi and he didnt push any further, though the longer he laid here and thought about it the more he wanted. how many nights did he lay awake, alone in bed and think about min so much that he was sure he would go crazy. so to chase away those rather inappropriate thoughts, he instead shifted so that he could get a better look at min. [b] "youre doing okay though, right min? you arent pushing your body to hard?

© kristen

TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Mar 19 2017, 09:47 AM         Quote        
QUOTE (wicked witch of the west @ Jan 16 2017, 11:16 PM)
he wishes it was easier to stay awake, like back before he had hit debut and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning every night. maybe it was because he was older now- old people didn't stay up late too often. still, min fights the drowsiness as best as he can for now, despite how his eyes droop farther and farther with every blink of the eye. they didn't get enough time as it was and min definitely didn't want to ruin the little time they did get by knocking out a few minutes in.

maybe being an overconfident little shit wasn't the optimal stance to take in this situation but if min's cute, yonggi is just a little bit cuter. instead of the kiss min was expecting, yonggi's finger taps against his lips. "i meant when we're old." he huffs, pouting.  maybe if he whined enough yonggi would reconsider and kiss him anyways. "fine i'll die here... unloved by my boyfriend." min says with a harumph. he was nothing if not a little dramatic.

min offers an awkward shrug to yonggi's question, flopping onto his back as yonggi shifts. "s'okay." he mumbles. it's been tough the last three months between his group's concerts, other schedules, and preparing for this performance but min feels content despite not getting more than four hours of sleep a night. "sleeping in tomorrow." min informs yonggi. practicing tonight meant they didn't have to get up until like nine tomorrow and, knowing min, it was going to get dragged out to at least ten.

© kristen

TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

poegostick

EST
mariah carey
158 posts
7430 points
currently Offline
Mar 19 2017, 10:19 AM         Quote        

yonggi couldnt help but smile at the dramatics, eyes tracing over the beloved features of his boyfriend. his boyfriend. it still warmed him to the core, made his fingertips tingle, to hear himself called such a title. so how was he able to resist those pouting lips now. "you're right, poor min, so awfully mistreated by his boyfriend," he reached to trace those pouted lips once more, thumb dragging his lower lip down. his self control to avoid kissing him was very quickly running out.

still, unconvinced that min was completely healed, he sighed softly. there were no signs that it hurt min to move like this but all the same he wanted to make sure. sleeping in would be good for him, though it wouldn't be terribly late. though he lightened the mood, not wanting to bring it down with those concerns. they were for the morning, and the moment they had the rest of the night. "so if you get to sleep in late, does that mean i get to keep you up all night?" he teased, moving to adopt his easier tone, and let the corner of his lips turn up playfully. finally, he couldn't resist kisses. so he leaned to capture his lips again. once, twice, lightly teasing to see if min would come closer to him until finally he pushed forward, claiming his lips in a slow, but deep kiss. so he could taste min, so he could imprint his taste on min. so that he could take his time and kiss him as if the world outside didnt exist.

for only the briefest of moments he pulled back, only so that he could speak, with lips softly brushing against the others. "don't you think for a second that this boyfriend doesnt love you more than life itself," a tone of seriousness struck his tone. "i'd stop at nothing for you, min."

© kristen

TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

wicked witch of the west

est
mariah carey
170 posts
8075 points
currently Offline
Mar 19 2017, 06:40 PM         Quote        
maybe he's slightly more huffy and puffy because he's sleepy, but honestly who knew. once again, min can feel yonggi's thumb instead of his lips and it has min frowning in displeasure. "i can't believe it." he says, never to be satiated until he finally gets a proper kiss. though, as always, just one will never be enough. "how can you say no to this face?" though the question comes out a murmur, min's sure yonggi will get the idea from the out that's not left his face for even a second.

min knows yonggi worries for him, everyone worries for him these days. ever since that one show where he'd fucked up back up, it seems like his manager is constantly on his back about practicing too much or going too hard and it's something that min simply ignores more than anything else. he cannot be perfect if he doesn't practice and that is simply unacceptable. min lives on a very rigorous schedule that doesn't usually allow for much downtime but this, he will always take. "i guess." he replies, trying to be nonchalant even as he has to bite the insides of his cheeks to keep his smile from looking too demented. "are you sure you can stay up all night to cuddle me?" min questions with a mischievous grin and a waggle of the brows.

finally- finally- min gets an unsatisfying little kiss. "would you kick a puppy for me?" min questions almost immediately, though obviously kidding. "'cause i don't think i could kick a puppy for you." he pauses immediately after this, thoughtful. "well...maybe if it was rabid?" though puppies were cute and kicking them, rabid or not, was probably frowned upon.

© kristen
TRIGGERS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!