alias: tay
pronouns: she + her(s)
can i nap now
timezone: eastern
mature: yes
member group: moana
13387 posts 326210 points
Oct 22 2016, 08:33 PM
she's lost count. the amount of fights, break ups, and make ups, and everything in between. and, well, a part of her has given up on any sense of a normalcy filled relationship. left to stew in her own feelings, anger and everything else. a red solo cup in hand, the haze of smoke and shrieks of loud voices invade her senses. unaware of the time, but all too aware of the tingling in her finger tips. not only has she lost count of how many fights she's had with her on again off again boyfriend, she's also lost count of how many drinks she's had to dull her senses. tucked away in a corner, legs crossed and eyes scanning the room. separated since they'd arrived, and yura's ready to leave. she has been since they stepped through the doorway of an overcrowded fraternity house. obnoxiously loud music and obnoxiously touchy boys. her limits her pushed, the buzz she currently has going on keeps her content and calm. stood too quickly, a rush to her senses and head. slightly stumbled movements until she gains her bearings back and she's pushing herself through the moulded bodies of classmates and strangers alike. he's lent against a wall, grin etched and eyes against a small frame. laughter and sparkled eyes and yura's hit her end. it's a game of cat and mouse. it always has been from the very beginning and she's finally starting to come to the realisation that nothing about their relationship is a healthy matter. and she wants to let go, truly she does. and it's like clockwork, every time she tries she's reeled back in somehow. and it's with a charming smile and lust filled actions that start the vicious cycle over again. harsh filled steps and fists curled at her sides, a blazing glare sent the way of an unknown female and she's shooing her away with a flick of her hand. muttered profanities and an angered filled gaze shot upward, "what the fuck." finger jammed into his chest repeatedly and she's absolutely seething, "that's it, i'm done." a slight slur of words, but she holds her ground, "we're done."
lina
alias: lina
current mood:( ̄へ ̄)
13481 posts 313555 points
Oct 24 2016, 08:22 PM
adam doesn't want to be here tonight, only compelled to do so when yura, more or less, demands his presence at a stifling frat party such as this. clearly, it only serves to be the wrong decision when arguments have lingered up until this moment— pre-gaming, on the way, the moment they step through the door, too. at this point, he can't recall the reasonings behind their fights anymore. it's always the same and, somehow, this has become the new normal for him.

he knows it's nowhere near stable nor healthy, but something constantly draws him back to the girl who's got too much fire and passion in her heart.

(some would call that love.)

after they parted ways, adam's lost sight of her all too easily. the small row house is overcrowded with too many bodies, making it humid and packed, and the music's certainly tipping on terrible, but it's almost bearable when he makes another trip to the beer keg. it's there that he runs into another familiar face, a classmate who's lent him a hand more often than once when it comes to assignments he's left for last minute.

it's the way she practically scurries off that confusion clouds his face, however temporary, before a fuming yura comes into view. round four and counting, he thinks. by the way her words are slurred and the red hue that stains her cheeks, adam comes to the conclusion that the drink in her hand has been consumed more than once. he's quick to shrug her probing finger away, swatting it with his own hand, as he rubs the center of his chest. "what the fuck is your problem? christ."

lina

can i nap now
Nov 6 2016, 08:39 PM
it's regular territory. spit words and growled arguments. the back and forth alone is rather exhausting. but it's in the name calling and shed tears that she still can't quite seem to grasp the seriousness of it all. she supposes she's enamoured, unable to break free of whatever it is they truly are. perhaps it's love, the word alone incites fear and unanswered thoughts and questions. she'll shake the thought away for now, lock it deep and hopefully forget that her mind had even gone there. for now, the haze takes over, and blurred vision and shaky limbs replace any form of sobriety her brain wills forward. an offended gasp falls from her lips, glared vision and tightly balled fists at her sides. it's another normal saturday, folks. nothing new to see her. jealously fills, over active thoughts and rationalised feelings not too far behind. it's far too easy to get worked up when adam is involved. in more way than one, but anger and frequent fights are more so than others. impostor perfume everywhere -- at least that's how she finds it in a drunken state of mind. an overactive imagination working a mile a minute. it's worse when intoxicated. forced laughed, snarled features, "what the fuck is my problem? what the fuck if your problem?" kindergarten fighting tactics. "who was she?"  
lina
Nov 14 2016, 12:15 PM
even under dim lighting like this, when the only source of light is tinted neon and sporadic in timing, adam can tell that she's the farthest thing from sober. alcohol stenches her breath, eyes squinted and not all clear, and it's enough to pull a groan from his chest. he knows where this will lead; it's always the same thing with them, but it's only ever heightened when there's liquor coursing through her blood.

he wonders if this cycle will ever break or if they're always bound to do this to one another.

yura's voice is somehow booming and loud even when the music that surrounds them threatens to drown her out. it's enough to drag attention from those nearby to them, eyes glancing and mouths whispering in curiosity. "no one! jesus, it was no one," but adam already knows that she won't believe her— not when she never has. if he was drunk, this would be easier, but he's entirely too conscious of their environment that he cuts her off with a harsh, "not here, yura." a hand clasps around her wrist in an effort to drag her away from the dance floor and masses of bodies, feet automatically leading him toward the staircase on the opposite side of the room.

lina

can i nap now
Nov 17 2016, 10:10 PM
it's always been the same, a relationship that was anything but normal. and sometimes she'd question it. why? why was she prolonging the inevitable? they were headed for disaster from the very beginning, yura was just speeding along the process even more. yet, by chance, they always ended wrapped in bed sheets, in each other, and forgotten arguments. a vicious cycle that quite frankly needed to break. she knew it. he knew it. everyone knew it. but nothing was ever done.

glared eyes and growled curses under her breath. quite obviously intoxicated, it wasn't a scene to be involved in. should have walked away when she had the chance. should have ignored it when she had the chance. should have's and could have's. things yura seems to avoid.

bitter laughter edges on her lips, cut off by the warmth of his hand snagged around her wrist. resisting, she pulls. mumbled gibberish and attempts to break free. stumbled movements and acts of childish behaviour. "let me go!" free hand smacked against his back with all her might, quite aware of the scene forming in their wake. but it's the usual. sadly. "taking me to a free bedroom won't solve this." pitched voice, "not this time."

lina
Nov 23 2016, 03:15 PM
dragging her along is a lot easier than normal, though he knows it's all due to the fact that she isn't entirely sober and lacks the willpower to fight him off. sure, there's the slight stumbling from behind him that causes him to pause and look back every now and then to make sure that yura is trailing along but, in the long run, he's still guiding them up the steps one by one. "we're not fucking, yura," there's impatience and exasperation that clouds adam's features and tone, easier to note as they get farther away from the thrumming base. "it might be the only time you'll shut up, though," he says between gritted teeth and a tense jaw.

past the bodies draped along the hallway and plastered against the wall, it takes a little searching for an empty and unused room. a line drags off for the bathroom, and adam's quick to sidestep that entirely. near the end is when he finally finds what he's looking for as his free hand pushes the door open further and searches blindly for the light switch. when the room is basked in light, there's another tug against her wrist, but he's gentle despite it all as he maneuvers her to the end of the bed for a seat.

"what the fuck is your problem?"

lina

can i nap now
Dec 5 2016, 10:18 AM
QUOTE (tay @ Nov 17 2016, 11:10 PM)
it's always the same. different night, different setting, and a different fight. but it's always the same. stumbled steps and a dizzied mind, tugged and pulled until an above light shines too brightly. eyes squeezed tightly shut, a slight hiss falls from the sudden brightness. hands cupped against her face, a sudden seat and she's shaking the alcohol from her mind. well, as best she can.

arms falling to a cross at her chest, sight focused on mismatched socks on her feet. it's the same thing each and every weekend. truthfully, she'd tired. confused feelings and not quite sure how to approach them. unconventional coupling at best, the worst of the worst for one another, though they keep finding themselves tangled.

hilarious, really.

"you are my problem!" shouted words, albeit slurred from her current state of mind. "we came here together, and you just vanish on me, and then i find you talking to some girl?" here's the problem, jealously fuelled fights and feelings yura can't quite muster the courage to admit. a recipe for disaster.  

lina
lina

Dec 15 2016, 05:08 PM
whatever room they've found themselves in is small, certainly not enough for him to pace as he wants to do, is prone to do in moments like these, so adam settles with side stepping the clothing that litters the floor and reading the spine of a few textbooks upon the computer desk nearby. it's anything he can do to keep himself preoccupied enough to the point where he won't say something he'll regret while she speaks.

there's a shutting of his eyes and an exhaling of breath at the sheer volume of yura's words. despite the space upon the bed beside her, he chooses to carry on standing in his current position, fists shoved into the pockets of his jeans. "nothing fucking happened, yura." at this point, all he sounds is tired because he knows he's not in the wrong— at least at this exact instant. "i have a class with her. she came up to me... and then you went crazy and scared her off." one hand leaves his pocket to pinch the bridge of his nose before he finally turns in her direction, "are you fucking done?"

lina

can i nap now
Dec 23 2016, 03:58 PM
jealousy is a cruel entity. how easily it's able to consume and contort. feelings and happiness, they're shaped and spun into something new where the green eyes monster is concerned. and where yura stands, a certain jealousy like to pay it's visit quite often. insecure, she's sure of it. uncomfortable and uneasy in her own way. a hard face and attitude conceal such a thing to the world around her.

in relationships? as messy as her current one seems to be, jealousy seems to always be at play. (yura can't help it, no matter how hard she tries it always rears it's ugly little head. always.)

she's far past tipsy and denying such a thing wouldn't be helping anyone. her actions speak louder than words and embarrassment floods her cheeks at adam's words. an irritation and anger filled embarrassment. at her actions, and her words, and just about everything that's happened since she's walked through the front door. this isn't anything new. "i'm done adam." sobered words and thoughts cloud, it's for the best, and perhaps it's something they both desperately need. "with you, with us, with everything. i'm done." growled words through clenched teeth, sought to sever ties between them, but all it's doing is causing pain.

lina

Jan 11 2017, 11:48 PM
everything about this is entirely too typical that adam can't even pretend to be surprised by the turn of events. the only sound that releases from him is a barely audible scoff. "you couldn't have saved me a trip up here and told me that downstairs?" there's barely contained irritation, though, because all he feels, all he's surrounded by whenever yura's anymore is pure and unadulterated frustration.

"i don't care," and the way he makes it sound so careless surprises even him, though he's able to keep his expression trained and cut off— not that it would matter, not when she's not fucking sober. "you know what? i'm fucking glad, because i'm so damn tired of your shit. take out your insecurities on someone else next time and don't bother me anymore." adam knows his words will lacerate and sting, but he's past the point of worrying about sensitivities when all he's received is the exact opposite.

lina

can i nap now
Jan 16 2017, 08:25 PM
words dig deeper then any knife could. and sure, she reckons this is exactly what she deserves. push and pulled in every which way since the test of time, and they're both extremely tired.

moisture clings to the rims of her eyes, stiff shouldered and refusing to give him the satisfaction of crumbling, but it hurts. more than she'd of liked it to. a push and pull of emotions wrapped with a silly, yet, dangerous jealously. it's all landed her in this very spot. insecurities run deep, and the tendencies to focus them on her relationship were never a good thing. hidden feelings and sarcasm filled words, the truth doesn't always hurt.

hand quickly make work of he tears forming in her eyes, a refusal to have him see her like this, when everything is entirely her fault, her own action lead to this moment, but it still hurts. "i hate you." false words filled with an anger so red, she's dizzy. a slight gasp of air, and she's frowning, "i hate the way you make me second guess myself, and i hate the way you look at me sometimes, and i hate the way you never tell me how you feel. fuck, i hate you." but she doesn't, and it's far from hate.

lina

Feb 1 2017, 11:55 PM
there's times when adam thinks their relationship revolves around the hurt and pain they can inflict on one another, to see how far they can push, push, push until they're calling it quits for the third, fourth, umpteenth time. at this point, it's hard to keep score any longer.

a moment comes when the anger falters, when he wants to drop his defenses, ever so fleetingly, and it comes in time with the way her eyes become glassy from unshed tears, but stubborn pride chews it up and makes his jaw clench and arms stay glued to his sides.

"good!" but it sounds anything but that, voice raising and sharpening in all of its intensity. "continue hating me all you fucking want, yura, and remember how much you hate me the next time you even think about bothering me!" adam's all too worked up, chest heaving from the excursion of his words alone, so much so that he can't bare to look at her as his stance pivots and gaze diverts.

"consider me done, too."

lina

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!