welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !

add reply
new poll

lip gallagher x oc, shameless (us)
Jan 12 2017, 04:46 AM
lip
fucking
gallagher
hey! i'm going to keep this pretty simple. i want to rp lip gallagher against oc girls. i'm not really interested in canon girls from the show. i'm down for a few where i play against lip gallagher, but a trade off is not needed. it is just if you are also wanting to play lip. rf or cell phones are fine! i'm a bit rusty at playing him - so bare with me if it isn't 100% accurate. i can go from any point in the show!

check my page for faces

plots teacher/student, prostitute/client, bf/gfs dad/mom, experienced x inexperienced, rich/poor, room mates gf, accidental pregnancy, smut, exes, friends with benefits, enemies with benefits, cheating. whatever. i'm down for whatever.

just let me play lip gallagher
thanks for stopping by!
player update
1/18 - i'm starting school & my first internship. so i might be slow!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: central
mature: yes
shadia22 posts // 1095 points
king shadiacaramel macchiato // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:22 AM
I WANT THIS PLEASEEEEEE if you're okay playing lip!! accidental pregnancy, maybe?? and maybe someone a little younger?
player update
just starting out! bare with me!
pronouns: SHE/HER
timezone: CENTRAL
EMILY206 posts // 11505 points
emily dixonhot chocolate // Offline
Jan 13 2017, 12:15 PM
emily dixon yes pls. i can start it! should she be telling him, already pretty pretty, or child already born?
player update
Jan 13 2017, 02:33 PM
king shadia hi shadia !! lip x roommate's girlfriend??? http://i.imgbox.com/3LlyEOC8.png
player update
jan. 11 - 1.5k posts in 10 days das wassup bitch!! taking a break from comms to focus on rapid fire and bettering my writing, so if we have comms going that i don't reply to for a while just be patient.
timezone: CST
maddie2319 posts // 69500 points
maddieespresso // Offline
Jan 13 2017, 03:09 PM
king shadia hi bunny! was thinking maybe your lip to my dove cameron for an experienced/inexperienced friends with benefits type situation? xoxox
player update
january despite my best attempts my tracker is not up to date but please know that i have a to do list elsewhere and am absolutely getting to everything as time/muse allows!
timezone: MST
courtney2129 posts // 66950 points
courtneyespresso // Online
Jan 13 2017, 04:38 PM
AHHHH YOU ARE THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS. give me lip x ta with a little affair action going on?
player update
1/16 -- i'm cleaning out my posts and plots! if you have not replied or posted a starter after 1/1, i will be deleting that plot and post on 1/18 unless you pm/aim me.
timezone: cst
emmy430 posts // 25255 points
the emmy awardscoffee // Online
Jan 14 2017, 12:15 AM
maddie yeah! i'm down for this. what face are you going to use??

courtney i'm so down! dove and jeremy look great together.

the emmy awards sounds like lip tbh! i'm so down for this! what face??

player update
Jan 14 2017, 12:27 AM
king shadia beautiful!! i'm happy to start with a comm or a rf – whatever suits you, lovely! let me know if you want me to start it xoxox
player update
january despite my best attempts my tracker is not up to date but please know that i have a to do list elsewhere and am absolutely getting to everything as time/muse allows!
timezone: MST
courtney2129 posts // 66950 points
courtneyespresso // Online
Jan 14 2017, 12:28 AM
the fact that the johanna braddy plot wasn't explored more pissed me off so much. this will allow me to continue it!

i checked out your crackship and i didn't see any faces that could feasibly pass for much older than jeremy allen white. any older females that you had in mind? i'm fairly flexible, and my profile has a few of you wanna check that out!
player update
1/16 -- i'm cleaning out my posts and plots! if you have not replied or posted a starter after 1/1, i will be deleting that plot and post on 1/18 unless you pm/aim me.
Jan 14 2017, 10:52 AM
king shadia i was thinking i could swing stefanie scott if you'd be okay with that??
player update
jan. 11 - 1.5k posts in 10 days das wassup bitch!! taking a break from comms to focus on rapid fire and bettering my writing, so if we have comms going that i don't reply to for a while just be patient.
Jan 15 2017, 05:59 PM
i think telling him would be perf!!! like she just found out she was pregnant and there's no doubt it's his??
player update
Jan 15 2017, 09:33 PM

courtney a rf would be lovely if you don't mind! if you can't - a comm is great, too! thank you!

the emmy awards i'm honestly not picky! felicity jones, alexa davalos, rosemund pike, or lea seydoux from yours are all great! if you have someone different in mind - i'm sure she'll be fine!

maddie shes perfect! i can get theirs up?

emily dixon yes, please! this sounds great. i can get it up?

player update
Jan 15 2017, 09:40 PM
awesome! i'm leaning towards alexa, but she doesn't have a ton of gifs. i'll decide soon! do you want me to start or you?
player update
Jan 16 2017, 12:03 AM
king shadia i would adore you sm if you could. http://i.imgbox.com/uCNNgEFr.png
player update
Jan 16 2017, 06:00 PM
sounds good!!
player update
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay