welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

+ all i ever wanted [M], #kinx
tulip
27 years old
she/her
mature threads? yes
skam
@kitnox
add credit
"whatta you got on under the table there?"
[/QUOTE]
mykie
23 years old
she/her
cst
aim @ mykierae
mature threads? yes
brand new to cosl (was a member once upon a time). give me all the smut and angst! virtually no triggers, no limits. will play males and females. romantic (mxf), sexual (mxf, fxf), platonic (mxf, fxf, mxm).
skam
@jinxlarsen
connected to: @kitnox
*tilts her laptop screen down so he can see the skirt she's wearing, almost making this way too easy. She grinned and undid the first few buttons of her shirt, exposing her new Red bra*
© kristen

tulip
27 years old
she/her
mature threads? yes
skam
@kitnox
add credit
hums in approval, "you wearing anything under that skirt?"
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
mykie
23 years old
she/her
cst
aim @ mykierae
mature threads? yes
brand new to cosl (was a member once upon a time). give me all the smut and angst! virtually no triggers, no limits. will play males and females. romantic (mxf), sexual (mxf, fxf), platonic (mxf, fxf, mxm).
skam
@jinxlarsen
*lifts her skirt to show that she's wearing a matching red thong, only because she's had an incident in the past after choosing not to wear underwear*
© kristen

tulip
27 years old
she/her
mature threads? yes
skam
@kitnox
add credit
"very nice," grins mischievously at her, "take 'em off."

mykie
23 years old
she/her
cst
aim @ mykierae
mature threads? yes
skam
@jinxlarsen
*licks her lips, even though her face is no longer in frame. Looks around to make sure no one is looking before slowly lifting her hips to slide the thong down her legs, catching it with her foot and reaching down to grab it, putting her face in frame and giving a wink before placing the thong in her lap and sitting back upright*

- where should I put it?
© kristen

tulip
27 years old
she/her
mature threads? yes
skam
@kitnox
add credit
"tuck 'em in a book. don't cheat - make it one people use a lot."

mykie
23 years old
she/her
cst
aim @ mykierae
mature threads? yes
skam
@jinxlarsen
*Puts a hand over her mouth before nodding and standing up to go towards the bookshelves, flipping up her skirt to give him a view of her ass. She puts the thong in a book that she's reading for a class, knowing that some of her classmates have been checking it out. Returns quickly, positioning the camera back to her face and grinning.*

- now what, baby?
© kristen

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk