please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

what the dickens?!, belle époque group plotting [m]

gingerschnapps

quote     Mar 7 2018, 11:53 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

8/11 On vacation. Will start and reply to new threads when I get back. Please let me know if you're afraid I've forgotten something!

Ginger

24   ➳   she/her   ➳   CTL
Belle Époque is a company dedicated to fulling the dreams of their illustrious clientele. For two weeks, they can have the experience of being part of one of their favorite novels. This year, the theme is Victorian and the location is a refurbished castle set in the stunning Scottish Highlands.

Lord and Lady Lovat invite you to escape the heat of London and celebrate the end of the Season with them and be a part of the color and traditions of Scotland that Her Majesty the Queen so enjoys.

***Note: I'll make this more polished later, just wanted to get this up so everyone can start plotting! Feel free to use your own plotter codes in the meantime. If you need ideas for what to include, consider adding a blurb about the person's history and the new history their 'character' has been given at Belle; include names, as well as ages if they have been adjusted to suit the client (or the clientele); ideas you have for plotting;
characters you might want to be taken; and anything else you're dying to share.

gingerschnapps

quote     Mar 14 2018, 09:50 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

8/11 On vacation. Will start and reply to new threads when I get back. Please let me know if you're afraid I've forgotten something!

Ginger

character list

guests
Miss Jane Entwistle - Felicity Jones (ginger)
lady clair holland - nina dobrev (ari)

actors
mr. garrett entwistle - richard madden (ari)
Lord Nicholas Merion - Richard Armitage (ginger)
Captain Henry Tallant - Aneurin Bernard (ginger)

staff
Mrs. Pheobe Fletcher - Billie Piper (ginger)

CODE
[code*][url=linktoplottingpost]title first last[/url] - [i]face first last[/i] (alias)[/code*]

gingerschnapps

quote     Mar 14 2018, 11:14 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

Ginger

ginger's characters
user posted image
Rebecca Applegate, age 30 is a successful writer of romance novels. The latest installment of her new Victorian series is long overdue. She has never been as blocked on a story as she is in this one. After a long, tearful discussion with her editor on the phone and rejecting several more reasonable suggestions, Becca went to sleep and woke up to find an email forwarded to her detailing Belle Epoque. She was intrigued, and with the thought of visiting her family in England while on vacation, decided to take a chance.

Miss Jane Entwistle, age 24 (hey, it's makebelieve, right?) has come to visit her godmother, Lady Lovat after yet another unsuccessful season.
plotting
Though Jane hopes to finally find her match among her godmother's friends, Rebecca is nervous about pursuing any sort of makebelieve or otherwise. She came here for inspiration and is much more comfortable spending her time observing others or writing in her notebook.

the relative- someone else's "match", to make her feel more comfortable (as a VIP guest), one of Jane's relatives will be at Lovat Castle with her. As silly as it seems, Rebecca will feel much more at ease with this person, though in reality, they're still a complete stranger. Erik Jones (Garrett Entwistle - brother)

the love interest- Becca doesn't know who Jane's love interest is supposed to be, she'll probably shy away from anyone that seems to be giving her special attention, but if she sees someone favoring another guest, then coming to talk to her out of friendliness, she's much more likely to open up.
user posted image
Bastien Liddle, age 28 was a professional dancer forced to supplement his income as a freelance instructor. During one of these sessions, an agent from Belle Epoque approached him to join their cast. As far as Bass is concerned, this was the best career move he ever made. He may not be famous, but the pay is good, the perks are better than he ever had, and the work is usually easy. After all, it's mostly flirting.

captain henry tallant is on furlough and pleased to be able to spend it in such elevated company. The Lovats are well aware that he's a bit of a mercenary, but as the third son of a baronet he isn't a bad catch. Besides, he's charming company and a fantastic dancer, just the person to bring out everyone's high spirits as the summer draws to an end.
plotting
the customer- the people at Belle like to give guests as authentic an experience as possible, but some people miss their access to the 21st century. Bastien is happy to cater to all those needs, legal or otherwise.

lovers- Bass is a natural flirt and has probably slept with anyone who gave him the chance. Obviously there's probably drama here, but Bastien has a knack for avoiding any real conflict.

the love interest- Captain Tallant's character is drawn up to be a lot like Bastien. He's a friendly flirt hanging out for a wealthy wife. Of course, Fate can be funny and he may fall for someone completely unexpected.
user posted image
Major Jack Armstrong, 43 was given an honorable discharge from the British Special Air Services after an attack that left him injured, and several men under his command dead. Jack failed to assimilate to civillian life and after losing one job after another, Jack finally found a private security company who hired him out as needed. This was how he came to work at Belle Epoque. Eventually, Belle hired him on permanently, and after a few months, approached him about becoming one of the actors. Not sure how well he would perform, but appreciating the extra money, Jack agreed to give it a try and was a huge hit.

Lord Nicholas Merion doesn't often leave his yorkshire estate, but after the death of his younger brother (whom he had previously named his heir), Lord Merion has realized it's time he do his duty and marry. At the bequest of his uncle, Lord Lovat, Lord Merion has travelled to Scotland, hoping to return with a bride.
plotting
While Jack is naturally good-humored and friendly, he is also a quiet man, and his character, Lord Merion takes this even further. His thick brows and deepset eyes make him the perfect gothic hero. So he is encouraged to frown at young ladies and say rude things whenever it occurs to him to do so.

the love interest- I'd like him to be paired with someone good-humored to tempt Jack out of his role and get a good laugh. He's been acting for almost two years now, so it won't be as easy as it used to be, but it's worth the effort.
user posted image
Phoebe Thompson, 31 began working at Belle during her summers off of uni. She left after graduation, but came back after her divorce. It almost feels like coming home.

Mrs. Phoebe Fletcher might be young for a housekeeper, but she knows all there is to know about Lovat Castle. Not a thing goes on that she doesn't know about.
plotting
the lover- Though the staff don't get their own lovestories, part of Phoebe can't help but remember the teenager who longed to be one of the ladies in fancy dresses who danced the night away with men straight out of her favorite novels. After the divorce, any man willing to give her the slightest hint of romance is likely to win her heart - and roomkey.
© kristen

bad gal ariri

quote     Mar 15 2018, 12:46 AM  
mature? no
currently Offline

white russian

june 27 i’m back and i’m better, sorry to the people whose plots i crapped out on march 17 life is brazy and i'm going through it rn, expect spotty response times from my end- sorry in advance

ari

18   ➳   she/her/hers   ➳   pst
ari
danny warren
[ clair holland ]
danny warren is a 29 year old heiress and socialite from washington d.c. with her obsession with classic literature and wealth, it was only a matter of time before she graced belle epoque with her presence. she's blithe, vain, playful and the staff fears that her habit of breaking the rules in real life may lead to trouble.

"lady clair holland" is unmarried, unruly, and the clock is ticking. in an effort to find her a respectable husband, lord and lady holland have accompanied their eldest daughter, by invitation, to the lord and lady lovat's end of season celebration. whispers of well-off bachelors and men in high standing fill the halls and the hollands only hope that their presence will encourage their daughter to behave...

erik jones
[ garrett entwistle ]
erik jones is a 31 year old freelance journalist from... a little bit of everywhere, really. he doesn't stay in one place for too long and he used to have a taste for theater back in high school. when he heard of the story goldmine that is belle epoque, he shook the dust off his resume and prepared for his next adventure. erik is clever, unconventional, inquisitive and can sniff out a good story from a mile away.

"garrett entwistle" is accompanying his sister, jane, to visit their godmother. he is hardworking and humble- despite his upbringing, being surrounded by such extravagance brings him great unease. he keeps to himself, though he is always kind to the help and seems to latch on to any tid-bit of information he gets, no matter who he gets it from...

these are a bit of a wip, i'll add to them as we go along ♥

gingerschnapps

quote     Mar 27 2018, 09:48 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

Ginger

bad gal ariri I just did romance plots because I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in more, but if you want some ladies to be judgy of Danny or some staff to be suspicious of Erik, let me know!

Lady Claire & Captain Tallant If Danny's story is to marry outside of her parents' expectations, Tallant is her man. He's a man of birth, but very little else. He has no money, few prospects, and the reputation of a bit of a rake. Still, he's charming company and will happily break rules with Claire. However, Bastien (the actor) likes his job and won't be willing to jeopardize it if he thinks Danny is going too far. But that line has yet to be drawn...

Lady Claire & Lord Merion Sometimes a wild child likes to be "tamed" and Lord Merion might be just the man to do it. Jack (the actor) will probably go back and forth between amusement and exasperation. He's not one likely to manhandle anybody, but he's played this role long enough to know his part and play the game.

Garret & Jane We sort of already talked about this, but we can plot more or just jump into a thread?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?