we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

► flashlight, crackship 3.0
han.
(12/22) help me help u
pronouns: they/them
timezone: est
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? ask first
han
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 18 2018, 01:27 PM
maity in wonderland do u have discord? we could probably work s/t out there!!!

tracker

gigi strijd.
23rd january: hi i'm gigi and i like to sleep
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 18 2018, 01:57 PM
han. yess to both of those if you want to hash them out a bit more you can discuss it more by adding me discord @gigi#0883 or we can just jump right in!

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

ella kavinsky
(JANUARY 18) - i watched 'brooklyn' and it made my heart melt xoxo. i desperately need a plot with domhnall gleeson
timezone: gmt+1
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
ella
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 20 2018, 02:48 AM
han.
pls i desperately need a domnhall gleeson plot in my life
x alicia vikander/lily james? (it's a miracle i only suggested 2, your list is beautiful)
with some cute pining lmao. maybe bride x groom/groomsman or they've met before, he got married/almost and got separated and now they meet again and he's still recovering from his divorce, but she ˜helps him with that bc they just vibe so well and i feel like i'm not making sense so i'll stop now. just cute pining ok

tracker

plot dump

favorite faces

comms

han.
(12/22) help me help u
pronouns: they/them
timezone: est
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? ask first
han
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 20 2018, 01:29 PM
ella kavinsky ok but yes???? i like the idea of him getting married or almost married when they met and there was obviously an attraction but they couldnt act on it bc he was !!!!taken!!! but now he's that he's gone through a divorce/left at the altar and her, being someone whom cares for him and he cares for a lot, naturally comforts him and the attraction sorta resurfaces??? but they're both just so soft, sweet, n shy that they just casually ignore the feeling (:

tracker

ella kavinsky
(JANUARY 18) - i watched 'brooklyn' and it made my heart melt xoxo. i desperately need a plot with domhnall gleeson
timezone: gmt+1
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
ella
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 20 2018, 04:27 PM
han.
omg yessss. i love that so much! so cute https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png i'm all here for it

tracker

plot dump

favorite faces

comms

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll