please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

lullaby, idk

lizzie olsen

quote     Jul 10 2018, 03:23 AM  
mature? ask first
currently Offline

martini

11/07 anxiety is a fuckin bitch and i am suffering. tentatively taking a few new things. do not pm me asking me for things, i'll reach out to you if i want anything.

lizzie

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt
quick disclaimer: i'm in the middle of an anxiety flare up and so i am far pickier than i would normally be. i don't care so much for the length of your post (provided it isn't a one-liner) but rather the quality of it. i like details to be remembered and for my posts to actually be read. i reply to what i want when i want, so please don't pester me for replies, and i do not play guys straight off the bat. i need to be comfortable with you before that will happen. check my profile for no-gos. max of 2 per person. no smut if you're under 21. i will not write at all with anyone under 18. currently only looking for mxf. my discord is lizzie olsen ��#5780 if you wanna talk https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJIYd.png

please have a plot in mind when you post.

females alicia vikander, amanda seyfried, antonia thomas, anna kendrick, brit marling, crystal reed, daisy ridley, deborah ann woll, eiza gonzalez, elizabeth olsen, emilia clarke, emily blunt, emily kinney, emma watson, felicity jones, imogen poots, jenna coleman, karen gillan, lindsey morgan, martha higareda, natalie dormer, tessa thompson, valorie curry.

males adam driver, aaron paul, bob morley, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, dan stevens, dave franco, david gandy, diego luna, domnhall gleeson, joel kinnaman, john krasinski, kit harington, michiel huisman, milo ventimiglia, nikolaj coster-waldau, oscar isaac, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan.

plots affairs, any type of wedding plot, bride x maid of honor secretly in love, celebrities, criminals in love, divorcees falling back in love, enemies to lovers, fake dating, friends with benefits with feelings, hospital plots, maid of honor x best man, meeting on vacation, mafia things, one night stand that leads to pregnancy, political plots, spouse x spouse's sibling, teacher x teacher/parent, we're divorced but still sleeping together and it's complicated, widow(er) falls for sibling of deceased spouse, anything really???? i'm likin darker shit lately so http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png

annaelise belacqua

quote     Jul 11 2018, 03:29 AM  
mature? ask first
currently Online

margarita

aug. 14: replies incoming this weekend hopefully x

annaelise

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt+1
i rly want to use domhnall gleeson in something so maybe him x your natalie dormer? (or any lady of your choice tbh). love angsty, secret relationships. possibly criminals in love? or something political might be fun... my doscord is annaelise#2405 if you want to add me! xx

lizzie olsen

quote     Jul 11 2018, 07:38 AM  
mature? ask first
currently Offline

martini

11/07 anxiety is a fuckin bitch and i am suffering. tentatively taking a few new things. do not pm me asking me for things, i'll reach out to you if i want anything.

lizzie

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt
annaelise belacqua YELLS ok i'll message you!

peggy

quote     Jul 13 2018, 03:06 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

hurricane

july 2018 still alive but i'm barely breathing. need a distraction atm.

peggy

over 21   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
fake.... dating....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evans/claflin/stan x alicia/lizzie/jenna/karen?????? i'm an indecisive person, clearly. i love the trope so if you have a specific idea you've been dying to do let me know? could get down with people married to their jobs/don't have time to date/end up fake dating to get coworkers/friends/families off their backs/end up actually getting to know each other pretty well bc they actually go on "dates" so it's not 100% a lie when they meet up with people and talk about their relationship?? idk???

josie quinzel

quote     Jul 14 2018, 05:16 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

lemon drop

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

12th august - soooo things have been super busy bc i finish work on friday and have to make sure my replacement is all trained up before then. i haven't forgotten about replies/starters and will be getting to them asap <3

josie

24   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt
lizzie olsen

so i would like widow falls for sibling of deceased spouse (but can we change to the best friend of spouse pls? i'll do the sib version if u prefer but idk i'm just feeling this dynamic more) and i would like to play kit harington, adam driver, john krasinski or dave franco against ur emilia clarke, jenna coleman, emily blunt or emily kinney. and if you wanna angst it up even more lets throw in enemies to lovers and say they never got along when the spouse was alive either.

elleanor shellstrop

quote     Jul 14 2018, 03:45 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

june 21 coming back to cosl and in need of things!

elle

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
lizzie olsen

i don't need this rn but like at some point?
alicia vikander x seb stan with fake dating mixed with enemies to lovers????

love u xoxo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?