please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

life finds a way, jurassic world plots!!!

han.

quote     Jul 14 2018, 04:10 PM  
mature? ask first
currently Offline

singapore sling

(12/22) help me help u

han

18+   ➳   they/them   ➳   est
i still haven't seen fallen kingdom but the hype has me thirsting for jurassic world plots so here i am lmao

i'm mostly looking for comms and threads. i don't necessarily say rf threads because ??? my muse can get wordy even when i'm not trying to be but i in no way expect my partners to match with me. in terms of timeline - i'm cool with playing before the park's closure or even afterwards, as well as playing canon ships or canons x original characters.

plots:
park scientist/geneticist x park scientist/geneticist
guest x guest
employee x employee
handler x handler
employee x guest
owen grady x claire dearing
owen grady x oc
trespassing on the abandoned park mb??? idk
tbh anything in this setting

in terms of faces, u can check out my request here or dig through one of my previous crackships. i mostly play males so don't worry about switching off with me!!!! the only restriction i'm gonna put on this is please only suggest two plots/pairings to start off. if i don't feel overwhelmed - chances are i may ask you for more ideas but for right now i'm limiting this to two plots/ships per person.

HAVE FUN!!!

baloney omie

quote     Jul 14 2018, 04:20 PM  
mature? no
currently Offline

mojito

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

omie

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvww8.png u kno i got u fam

penny peony

quote     Jul 14 2018, 07:57 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3

Penny

22   ➳   she/her   ➳   US Est

han.

hi hi ! still haven't seen fallen kingdom either but oml would be so down for a jurassic world plot.

YOUR STEVEN YEUN x MY TINA DESAI
i would love a handler x handler, maybe different exhibits. starts with friendship, they always visit each other, teach each other about their dinosaur. tries to keep it professional. or an employee x guest, perhaps the guest is an investor for the park so they dont want them to be getting involved romantically with staff because if something goes wrong the park could suffer idk

han.

quote     Jul 14 2018, 08:11 PM  
mature? ask first
currently Offline

singapore sling

(12/22) help me help u

han

18+   ➳   they/them   ➳   est
penny peony i cant decide but i love both of these sm https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxSZ8.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxSZ8.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxSZ8.png do u have discord so we can chat this out??

cascat

quote     Jul 14 2018, 11:30 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home

Cat

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
Your jeffery dean morgan x my rosario dawson for age gap/enemies to lovers

she's the dino doc and he's the head security guy and they're always butting heads but have this unresolved sexual tension between them that both refuse to acknowledge. Then they have to work together when the park turns to chaos. han.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?