welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

katherine mcnamara x the world
lemme play this queen. i am so sick rn and just need distractions. i won't play against her - so offer me another ship if you wanna switch off but also down for some fxf. idk. gimme trashy af plots too.
april 26 got the sickness bug... replies are coming i promise xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt

you'll float too, poppy

she is beautiful and im looking for stuff. ooo trashy stuff, how trashy do you wanna go?
April 12th - it's that time again yay! Exams are gonna be upon me in just a few days so replies will be very slow if at all existent. My last exam is on the 21st, so replies will be out there soon after that.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Terminal illness
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
nia of the old valyria

yaaas

i am here for all kinds of trash?? like i have no limits
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
you'll float too, poppy // i already talked to u about this but kat x bob morley as lily x james, probably right after school/early war years. come @ me
[ may 13 ] ∙ i'm back and i'm two degrees hotter! i've got a couple weeks off before i start my first real life job so come @ me with all the thing pls.

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

mature?
ask first
status
please no: eating disorders, rape (mentions are ok, don't make me write it out), animal cruelty.
lillie
21 • she + her(s) • cst

you'll float too, poppy

excellent :D how about katherine x jack o'connell as ewb who can't keep their hands off each other.

and your charlie hunnam x my natalia dyer as an age gap, secret relationship thing. he is in organised crime and she knows that she should be staying away from him but it's so hard to resist and every time they meet he just keeps pulling her closer and closer to him.

what do you think of those to start with? we can chat further and some dirtier details to the plots :P

My discord is Nia#3901
April 12th - it's that time again yay! Exams are gonna be upon me in just a few days so replies will be very slow if at all existent. My last exam is on the 21st, so replies will be out there soon after that.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Terminal illness
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
nia of the old valyria

i am so here for both of those ideas ok!!!1
mature?
yes
status
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll