please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic start poll

stay evil, doll face, mxf // mxm // fxf

tomi

quote     Jul 21 2018, 03:26 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

I'm looking for lasting plots with my characters and I really do enjoy writing with people and doing all types of ships with them for my characters. I'm pretty slow to reply to things on here. So keep in mind when you plot with me.

Tomi

38   ➳   she/her   ➳   easterm
josie quinzel - My adam driver against a character of your choosing for an addiction plot. I'm thinking my adam character could be addicted to drugs and your muse would end up trying to help him and get him clean off drugs.I'm down for anything and everything. And the face claim you use would be loved for this.

ϟ sage hetfield

quote     Jul 25 2018, 11:18 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

6/22 - Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end. No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend. Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all. Victim of what said should be, a servant 'til I fall. Barking of machine-gun fire does nothing to me now. Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow. More a man, more stripes you bare, glory-seeker trends. Bodies fill the fields I see, the slaughter never ends.

sage

26   ➳   she/her   ➳   pacific

okay so i've legit been wanting things with you since our poseidon x mortal ship and just akjhgksdfjh always forget to post in your crackship lmfao so here I am, wanting the things <3

your anya taylor-joy x my kj apa - okay so, how about witch x werewolf for this one? in her particular coven they are assigned 'beasts' so to speak, more like protectors rather than pets but anya is assigned kj who absolutely wants nothing to do with this task but can't refuse because he's bound? anyway, it's all hateful kj in the beginning until anya finds herself in trouble and instead of it being instinct to protect her, it's emotion? sdjkhfdf this sucks but I think it's cute and angsty hahaha

my sara sampaio x your jonathan rhys-meyers - how do you feel about an obsession plot for this one? of course i'm thinking that it's jon who is unhealthily obsessed with his younger, hotter, neighbor who has a bad habit of getting her mail in her lingerie. i was also thinking that maybe the obsession is mutual - like she's going out of her way to get his attention bc he's all she thinks about and yada yada until one day she invites him over and it's kind of just like gangbusters and they can be all gross together? idk again, this is trash but still different and I dig it hahaha

josie quinzel

josie quinzel

quote     Jul 31 2018, 12:05 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

lemon drop

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

12th august - soooo things have been super busy bc i finish work on friday and have to make sure my replacement is all trained up before then. i haven't forgotten about replies/starters and will be getting to them asap <3

josie

24   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt
fry's king of new york! yes to both of these pairs! if you're in a hp mood we could even make the karen x godfrey professors at hogwarts? oh and is there a particular era you're feeling more for ezra x sophie?

tomi hi! oh yes please, i love a good addiction plot. so, how about your adam driver x my danai gurira or christian serratos (if you have a preference out of those two ladies, lmk! maybe danai/christian is an old friend from school or college days or even a friend of the family who happens to run into him again at a party and becomes concerned? she starts asking questions, trying to help. maybe he isn't too pleased about that or maybe she's the one person who might be able to break through to him.

ϟ sage hetfield yay i'm really glad you've posted here bc i've been wanting some things with you too <3

my anya taylor-joy x you kj apa - um yes i love this!!! she's probably wondering how the hell she got the short straw here and stuck with the grumpy werewolf. she'll assume it's personal and he hates her specifically but then she's super surprised when he actually saves her life grateful, but surprised. that could be a good starting point orrrr we could build up some of their relationship and all the love/hate before she wanders off or something and he saves her?

you sara sampaio x my jonathan rhys-meyers - and i love this tooo. idk if it's more fun if he thinks it's all one-sided or if he kind of sorta suspects she might be doing a few things purposefully??? idk but unf, yes. i love both of these faces and they make a sexy af couple. do you wanna do threads orr comms btw?? i'm good either way so whichever you prefer c:

ϟ sage hetfield

quote     Jul 31 2018, 12:29 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

6/22 - Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end. No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend. Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all. Victim of what said should be, a servant 'til I fall. Barking of machine-gun fire does nothing to me now. Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow. More a man, more stripes you bare, glory-seeker trends. Bodies fill the fields I see, the slaughter never ends.

sage

dskjhfkagf ugh, i am so glad that we're on the same page here <3

your anya taylor-joy x my kj apa - how about we go with the build up before her finding herself in a pinch - like same day obviously but we can have them arguing and being all snippy with one another just prior to shit hitting the fan so to speak lol - rf for this one definitely.

my sara sampaio x your jonathan rhys-meyers - the element of surprise is a good thing in this case so I'm down to say he thinks it's one sided all the way up until she just tells him that she's been doing these things on purpose just to get his attention. we could mix it up and say he has a girlfriend or wife? idk, i'm really trashy so the more horrible it is, the better. i'd definitely say an rf for these guys too if you're cool with that!

i can start them both or just one, lmk what you prefer darling (:

josie quinzel

tomi

quote     Jul 31 2018, 12:52 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

I'm looking for lasting plots with my characters and I really do enjoy writing with people and doing all types of ships with them for my characters. I'm pretty slow to reply to things on here. So keep in mind when you plot with me.

Tomi

38   ➳   she/her   ➳   easterm
josie quinzel- We could go with danai gurira or christian serratos it don't matter what one you pick for this because honestly I love them both. That would be a great idea he would be at a party and just getting messed up and she might end up seeing him doing drugs and things like that. We could start this off with rapidfire threads or comms if you wanted to do it that way.

anna

quote     Jul 31 2018, 10:57 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

anna

29   ➳   she/her   ➳   GMT+2
Offering up my Colin Firth, David Tennant, and KJ Apa for basically anything, though I have special love for historical, apocalypse, and all sorts of snarky love/hate things. Happy to bounce all sorts of plots around!

josie quinzel

quote     Aug 3 2018, 12:22 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

lemon drop

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

12th august - soooo things have been super busy bc i finish work on friday and have to make sure my replacement is all trained up before then. i haven't forgotten about replies/starters and will be getting to them asap <3

josie

24   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt
tomi yay i'm so glad you like them both <3 i thiiink i might go with christian but i am incredibly indecisive so this could change lol. but this all sounds so perfect to me - i'm thinking a comm if that's okay with you? i can get up something up now and we can bounce a thread off the comm if that works!

ϟ sage hetfield that all sounds absolutely perfect to me and i'm so excited to get these going! alsooooo yep, i'm total trash too and the angstier the better so lets be terrible ppl and say jonathan has a wife. i'm totally down for rapidfire for the both of them and omg you're an actual angel and if you wouldn't mind starting them that would be absolutely aaaamazing <3

anna colin, david and kj? daaamn you've made this extremely difficult, how am i ever gonna pick from such perfection??? those are my three favourite kinds of plot/dynamic as well!! so i'm thinking we could combine - say something historical with love/hate or apocalypse and love/hate? if it's easier we can totally discuss ideas on discord, i'm josie ��#1972 but lmk if you have any trouble adding me and i can add you instead!

ϟ sage hetfield

quote     Aug 3 2018, 12:31 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

sage

josie quinzel
you got it babe <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?