welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

when times get tough, courtney

cool it courtney

courtney     23 years old     she/her
MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 21 2017, 06:49 PM         Quote        
worse? penelope had a difficult time believing that. whether clementine knew it or not, the brunette's mind had been made up and that was that – or, at least, that would be that so long as the younger girl didn't push back too hard. “i think –” she swallowed thickly, steeling herself for what seemed like an imminent rejection. “–– i think we should stay together.”
scarring
darker still
sept 6 fresh start. easing back in. be gentle.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     non-con, snakes, trypophobia
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

maddie     18 years old     she/her
PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5366 posts
73200 points
currently Offline
Aug 10 2017, 08:32 PM         Quote        
when times get tough
for courtney
a meaner girl would've laughed in penelope's face. whatever she'd been through, it clearly hadn't been enough to taught her to trust no one and to stick to her own as much as she could. "of course you do. everyone does." until they didn't. or, in most cases, until they were already dead and had no time to go back on the decision. "i'm not opening applications. i'm tired of watching my friends die."

courtney
sep. 12 - i have an infection in my lungs and.. idk, it's really not good, i'm worried. please understand that my slowness does not mean i want to drop threads i just physically can't function well rn.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     spiders and trypophobia, those are the two major ones.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!