add reply
new poll

band peeps x the world
alias: hawk
pronouns: she/her
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
timezone: mountain
mature: ask first
member group: baymax
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 11 2017, 02:35 PM
hello lovely peoples! i am back with another request! this time it's band people vs the world. now i'm warning you now i have a few people in mind, but i'm pretty sure half the people i really like are probably not on the list because i forgot so i'm open for suggestions, but please don't get butt hurt if i'm not feeling a certain face okay?

alright so, i'm down for just about any plot under the sun, if you need ideas you can look in my crackship. i'm also down for myoa plots because why the hell not right? at the moment i am only accepting up to 4 pairs per player mxf only please. that being said if i play a guy for you, you have to play one for me otherwise, it's not going to happen. if you have questions just pm me or hit me up on aim, telegram, discord or aim, all of which you can get from me through pm. comms and rapidfires only please.

the boys:
Andy Biersack
Cody Carson
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Maxx Danziger
Patty Walters
Pierre Bouvier
Tyler Joseph
Andy Glass
Austin Carlile

the girls:
Lynn Gunn
Ariel Bloomer
Tay Jardine
Jenna McDougall
Christina "Chrissy" Costanza

CODE

[b]number of pairs:[/b]
[b]plot type (an idea or just put myoa):[/b]
[b]pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:)[/b]
[b]comms or rfs:[/b]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!