welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

sebstan + margot robbie x the world, because i'm garbage
november 10: i've been under the weather for a bit, so that's why i haven't been too present for the past few days. i'll try to get more active and post some replies, but i'm still feeling groggy so i'm not making promises there.
hold on loosely
listen, i just really love margot robbie and sebastian stan to bits and i need more things with their lovely faces, and thus this request was born. i'm down to do mxf & fxf plots with them, and if we do mxf plots, if i play a guy for you, you play a guy for me because that's the fair way to do it. i'll play as or against both seb and margot and would like a chance to do both. faces and plots in bold are my favorites and if you give me them i'll love you forever. italicized faces are ones i'd rather play against, and any face with an open heart (♡) next to it are ones that i'd rather play as. for more faces & plots click here to go to my crackship. if you give me sebastian stan x margot robbie, i will love you forever because that pairing is one of my all-time favorites. so yeah, just give me some sebstan and some margot robbie and i'll be a happy camper.

adelaide kane, aja naomi king, alanna masterson, alicia vikander, alycia debnam-carey, andrew lincoln, anthony mackie, brie larson, camila mendes, chadwick boseman, charlie cox, charlie hunnam, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pratt, daisy ridley, danai gurira, danielle campbell, dev patel, domnhall gleeson, elizabeth olsen, emilia clarke, henry cavill, idris elba, jack falahee, james mcavoy, jeffrey dean morgan, jesse eisenberg, katherine langford, ksenia solo, lauren cohan, lili reinhart, lindsey morgan, madelaine petsch, maia mitchell, michael b. jordan, natalia dyer, natalie dormer, nicola peltz, norman reedus ♡, priyanka chopra, rami malek, robert downey jr., rosamund pike, ryan gosling, ryan reynolds, sam claflin ♡, shay mitchell, sophie turner, steven yeun, tom hiddleston, tom holland, tom payne.

celebrities athlete x coach, athlete x coach's child, rival athletes, olympics plots (winter or summer), royalty, politics, client x bodyguard, affairs/cheating, best friend x best friend's significant other, sibling x sibling's significant other best friend's sibling, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies to friends to lovers, jealousy, engagement/wedding, bride x best man/maid of honor, groom x best man/maid of honor, bride x bridesmaid/groomsman, groom x bridesmaid/groomsman, supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, witches, etc.), powers & abilities, arranged marriage, historical plots, mercenaries/spies, military plots, fbi agents, police officers (esp. police partners who snark a lot), detectives, criminals, lawyers, stakeouts, undercover work, prostitution, mafia, bad boy x good girl/boy, bad girl x good girl/boy, rich x poor, rich x rich, poor x poor, forbidden/secret relationships, post apocalyptic plots (esp zombie apocalypse!!!) toxic relationships, incest, stepcest, parent x babysitter/nanny, roommates, pregnancy/baby plots!!!, miscarriage, child death, single parents, high school sweethearts, high school reunion, boss x employee, boss's spouse x employee, boss's child x employee, drunk vegas wedding, college plots, teacher x student, based on six word stories, based on tumblr aus/prompts.

hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
timezone eastern (gmt -5)
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
[ nov. 3rd ] – pretty busy at the moment, replies will be slow. if you want to drop anything just let me know, i understand!
hannah grimes

i really love margot and sebastian together http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

your margot robbie x my sebastian stan ` – high school reunion? i don't do this type of plot often and it's actually so awesome. they could've dated during high school or maybe one of them had a crush on the other but never said anything.

my margot robbie x your dev patel – maybe a sibling x sibling's significant other type plot? maybe they slept together at some point in the past and a few years or months later her sister introduces him as her boyfriend. it had been a one time thing, but the chemistry is still there and maybe margot also has a boyfriend and everything gets complicated.
lulu
pronouns she / her
age 20
timezone est
posts 1734 posts
points 10760 points
status Offline
november 10: i've been under the weather for a bit, so that's why i haven't been too present for the past few days. i'll try to get more active and post some replies, but i'm still feeling groggy so i'm not making promises there.
loony lulu ugh i know right?? they're just so beautiful http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

margot x seb: i haven't done a high school reunion plot in ages so absolutely!! i'm cool with them having had crushes on each other and never saying anything. maybe one of them got married to their high school boyfriend/girlfriend and got divorced shortly before the reunion and it's practically all that people are talking about since they were "the it couple" back in the day but only got together because they thought their crush never liked them romantically?

dev x margot: ugh god yes. and maybe they're all together because maybe a third sibling/a mutual friend is getting married at a destination wedding so oops they're all stuck together time to things to slowly get awkward before they realize that not talking about it and trying to avoid each other will only make things 100x worse?
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
fyi, if i don't hear from you: unanswered starters and comms will be archived after two weeks. regular threads after a month. lmk if you want to continue something!

06.28 SWEAR TO JEEZ i'm not dropping anything!! finished my exams and did p well so i'm trying to recover mentally be while finding my muse. i have a mini vacation coming so i'm working on posts this weekend! ty for your patience.

hannah grimes

your margot robbie + my shay mitchell
umm, royalty (two queens who are the first to rule together in a country so it's a big deal TM) and pregnancy/babies or a post apocalypse plot (could also involve pregnancy/babies)
indigo
pronouns she / her
age 24
timezone est
posts 4151 posts
points 225450 points
status Offline
indigo blue SCREAMING BECAUSE LESBIAN QUEENS HOLY CRAP. maybe we could incorporate some sort of post-apocalyptic twist in there where the world's gone to crap and they united their factions and got married and now need to work on repopulating the world or something??
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
fyi, if i don't hear from you: unanswered starters and comms will be archived after two weeks. regular threads after a month. lmk if you want to continue something!

06.28 SWEAR TO JEEZ i'm not dropping anything!! finished my exams and did p well so i'm trying to recover mentally be while finding my muse. i have a mini vacation coming so i'm working on posts this weekend! ty for your patience.

hannah grimes

[HEARTEYES] i love iiit! wanna discuss more on discord?? i'm gloriosa#1424
indigo
pronouns she / her
age 24
timezone est
posts 4151 posts
points 225450 points
status Offline
indigo blue absolutely!! i'll add u asap http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
[ nov. 3rd ] – pretty busy at the moment, replies will be slow. if you want to drop anything just let me know, i understand!
hannah grimes

your margot robbie x my sebastian stan ` – yes i really love that!!!

my margot robbie x your dev patel – okay that's perfect http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

here's my discord if you want to talk a bit more loonylulu#8825.
lulu
pronouns she / her
age 20
timezone est
posts 1734 posts
points 10760 points
status Offline
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
my margot x your sebstan - in a he's a vampire, she's a human type of thing and she stuck doing his bidding and whatnot?

my sebstan x your alicia vikander - in a modern day royalty/arranged marriage type of deal?
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
hannah grimes

i love f x f with margot robbie!!

my margot robbie x your brie larson rival bridesmaids who were made co-maids of honor and who fight a lot over miniscule wedding details to avoid the fact that they're both super into each other. maybe have a drunk vegas wedding at the bachelorette party???

my sophie turner x your margot robbie margot is the only woman in a high-level position at sophie's dad's company so takes her under her wing when she starts working there.

amanda
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone est
posts 11 posts
points 605 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!