we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

gotta get with you <3, fxf
the greatest show breezy!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: PST
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
Breezy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 21 2018, 10:08 PM
okay, it's been on my mind for days now so i just gotta go ahead and say i am dying for some really good fxf plots. it's been forever and a day since i've done any and i need 'em. i am into all kinds of plots but i will provide a bunch of general ideas an some particular pairings i would like! feel free to reference my crack for my fave faces to play and make your pitches for who you'd like to use, i'm very open!

alycia debnam-carey x gigi hadid
alycia debnam-carey x taissa farmiga
alycia debnam-carey x billie lourd
alycia debnam-carey x emma roberts
taissa farmiga x gigi hadid
taissa farmiga x lili reinhart
taissa farmiga x emma roberts
gigi hadid x emma roberts
yeah okay like basically any combination i guess

cheerleaders, popular x outcast, sorority sisters, princess x princess, princess x lady in waiting, friend x sibling, best friends to lovers, celebrity x celebrity, held captive together, i could go on.

tracker

crackships

farmiga x holland

you go becky criss.
feb 21 ▸ o week lol see ya
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 24 2018, 10:15 PM
the greatest show breezy!

cry omg your taissa x my lili with like some kind of best friend’s sister type deal where they are sneaking around and flirty texts and secretly sleeping in the other ones bed whenever they go and see the best friend and idkkkkkkk if this makes sense

tracker

crackship

models

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll