welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

—— blackpink in your area ! ✧, blackpink & kpop comms/rfs
listen .. .I'M IN TEARS! I LOVE THESE GIRLS! so here is me, crawling to the ground, requesting plots with jennie, jisoo, rosé and lisa. jennie is a lil bit my bias but tbh it switches and i will gladly play ANY and ALL of em. we can do it a couple ways — fxfs !!!!!!! but also m/f if you want to play against them and we can switch off. play any other kpop fcs against them too if you don't want to take one of the girls! honestly anything is gr8 as long as i get to play some of them!! here's some plots on my crackship!! go awf!! comms, rfs, whatever!
jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
my momo or chaeyoung (from twice) x your jennie
i'd love do rf of:
- supernatural boarding school, could be ghost hunting or witchcraft
- blackmail from my char who wants to raise some money for college expenses but jennie discovers who is the girl behind and go have a "talk"
but i'm open to various plots ♥♥♥♥

maddie
It's up to me now,
turn on the bright lights
mature?
yes
status
please no: None, just came with everything you have
Foxy 🐰
23 • she/her • UTC-03:00
foxy loves jeon momo https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png

i'm so here for supernatural boarding school with witchcraft?? ahh!!! it would be so fun!!! bonus points if i can play my jennie as using her powers irresponsibly and for her own benefit against school rules lmao but ok this could be so fun!!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie momo is my fave https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeKfq.png
hahaha of course! I'm already in love with this Jennie
I was thinking about they begin being normal people then my Momo discover this old book of spells and do a ritual to them become witches, then we can start at the moment they discover their power. My momo would be a book lover and try to discover everything about witchcraft showing up everyday with a new thing. Can we put some romance on it? I'm crazy to play a love girl.
It's up to me now,
mature?
yes
status
Foxy 🐰
foxy loves jeon yessss i'm so down for all of that!! like lowkey a charmed au!! i've got the lil troublemaker and you've got the book lover, yes. and YES i want the romance ok !! i think they'll be sooo cute together
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie im excited!!! when can we start? Or you start? Or I start?
It's up to me now,
mature?
yes
status
Foxy 🐰
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll