welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

got my mind on you, kend [m/tw]

harley.

harley     20 years old     she/her
pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 19 2017, 10:40 PM         Quote        
the house was deathly silent as maggie slowly tiptoed her way down the hallway, heading for her step-daughter's room. should she be doing this? no, probably dot. did she actually care? nope. quietly pushing the door open, she crept inside, carefully climbing onto the bed. "baby. wake up."
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

kend     21 years old     she/her
discord @ the_weekend#0263
gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 19 2017, 11:21 PM         Quote        
annabelle turned in her sleep , vaguely aware of the presence on her bed. she let out a soft moan, pulling the covers up and over her head in a swift movement. "ten more minutes," she sighed, though as she lay there, half between her dreams and reality, the pieces seemed to click and she pushed the covers back down. "wait...you're not my dad," she accused with a small smile, her eyes fluttering open and landing on maggie crawling toward her.
( © wyatt. )

harley.
4/16 ; i took like the most unplanned hiatus but now i'm sort of ??? back ??? trying to kinda start light !!!
TRIGGERS     self-harm | suicide
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 12:13 AM         Quote        
smirking lightly, maggie gave a shake of her head. "definitely not your dad, sweetheart," she murmured. she stretched out on her side next to annabelle once she had reached the top of the bed. she reached out a hand, carefully tucking a piece of annabelle's hair behind her ear. "i know that i probably shouldn't be here, but i couldn't help myself. i can't stop thinking about you," she admitted, biting down on her bottom lip.
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 20 2017, 12:31 AM         Quote        
anna turned to face her stepmother, blinking the sleep from her eyes. "i thought you said that last time was the last time," she sighed, though she reached out with her free hand and trailed her fingers down maggie's arm. "wait...is this a dream i'm having?" she asked suddenly, her full lips forming into a pout at the thought.
( © wyatt. )

harley.
4/16 ; i took like the most unplanned hiatus but now i'm sort of ??? back ??? trying to kinda start light !!!
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 12:42 AM         Quote        
"i did say that, but i obviously didn't mean it. want you too much for there to be a last time," she said as she dropped her hand down to rest against anna's waist. "this definitely isn't a dream," she assured, leaning in to press a quick kiss against her pouting lips.
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 20 2017, 01:17 AM         Quote        
with a small smile, annabelle rolled so that she was laying on top of maggie, body pressed against hers as she kissed her stepmother back, a soft moan escaping her lips. "i knew you'd come to your senses," she cooed into maggie's ear, reaching down and pulling up on the hem of her t-shirt, pulling it over her head. "is he gone for work?"
( © wyatt. )

harley.
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 01:32 AM         Quote        
maggie had obviously gone a little crazy, thinking that she would be able to give this up. it may have been wrong, but it felt so damn good. "i'm sure that if i hadn't come to my senses, you would have made me see the err of my ways," she murmured, raising her arms over her head so that it would easier to get her shirt off before quickly taking annabelle's shirt off as well. "he left about ten minutes ago," she replied softly.
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 20 2017, 01:48 AM         Quote        
the younger girl laughed as her t-shirt was discarded behind them, moving her hips in a slow, circular motion against mmaggie's as she kissed along the soft skin of her neck. "well you're not wrong...you'd be crazy to give this up when i know he doesn't make you feel the way i do," she sighed, her fingers moving up maggie's sides and over her bare stomach before cupping her breasts and squeezing gently. "good, then we don't have to worry about being quiet. it was never your strong suit anyway..."
( © wyatt. )

harley.
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 02:16 AM         Quote        
once the shirt was off, maggie stroked her hand up and down annabelle's back, a soft moan falling past her lips as she tilted her head to the side to give the younger woman better access to her neck. "mmm. you're right about that. he could never make me feel as good as you make me feel," she murmured in agreement. she gasped softly, arching her back, pressing up into her touch. "that's just what i was thinking. love being able to scream your name."
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 20 2017, 02:31 AM         Quote        
while she may have been asleep before, she was completely awake now and she couldn't help but smile at the noises maggie made beneath her. "tell me you're all mine," she sighed against maggie's skin, her lips moving down her neck and over her collar bones until they found the soft skin of her breast. she looked up at the brunette as her tongue flicked over her nipple slowly, hips still moving against hers. "god, i love when you moan for me."
( © wyatt. )

harley.
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 07:53 AM         Quote        
"i'm all yours, baby," she murmured, smiling up at the younger woman. these days, maggie had been avoiding having sex with her husband as much as she could, knowing that he couldn't satisfy her like annabelle could. as she let out another moan, she brought a hand up to curl her fingers in annabelle's hair, grinding her hips back against the others. "you're the only one that can make me moan like this."
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 20 2017, 08:18 AM         Quote        
a smile spread across annabelle's features as her tongue flicked over maggie's now hard nipple, hips grinding in rhythm with her stepmothers. "that's right mommy....all mine," she agreed, pausing her hips to allow her free hand to travel down maggie's abdomen, slipping past her panties and between her legs where her fingers met her hot center, rubbing in hard slow circles. "you want me to make you come mommy?"
( © wyatt. )

harley.
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 01:10 PM         Quote        
maggie hummed softly, tightening her fingers in annabelle's hair. "and you're all mine, aren't you?" she questioned. she whined softly when the younger woman stopped moving her hips. though, a moment later, she let out a loud moan, hips arching off the bed slightly. "fuck," she breathed out, eyes falling shut. as anna asked if she wanted to come, she quickly nodded her head. "y-yeah. be a goo girl and make mommy come."
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kend

gmt-8
boyz 2 men
2630 posts
41565 points
currently Online
Feb 20 2017, 01:20 PM         Quote        
nothing turned annabelle on like hearing maggie moan under her touch and she couldn't help but bite her lip as she felt the brunette arching beneath her. "i'm all yours mommy...i'm your good little girl," she agreed, kissing along her chest. she smiled as she let two fingers slide inside maggie, curling her fingers a little as she glanced up at her step-mother. "does that feel good baby?"
( © wyatt. )

harley.
yes to 18+ threads

harley.

pm 4 telegram
est
aaliyah
703 posts
39505 points
currently Offline
Feb 20 2017, 01:31 PM         Quote        
those words brought him a grin to maggie's lips as she loosened her grip on her step-daughters hair, running it through her hair instead. "damn straight you are," she praised. she tilted her head back against the bed, free hand curling in the sheets. "shit, that feels so fucking good. missed having your fingers in me," she whispered, grinding her hips down against the fingers.
( © wyatt. )

kendo calrissian
sup?
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!