welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

—— forever young ! ❀, myoa comms m/f, f/f & m/m
user posted image

wtf is self control idk!! this is my new myoa request helloooo. it's just for comms bc you can get rfs from my crackship. BUT these can certainly TURN into rfs if we like the pairing! i do m/f switching off, m/m and f/f so just let me reply with the code below!

CODE

[post]
number of comms (1—3):
types of pairings:
specific plots or fcs you want me to use:
favorite movie?? i'm nosy:
[/post]
jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie
number of comms: 3
types of pairings: mxm
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: my no-go's are on my profile, read through your list and love majority, you can use whoever. although if you were up for using brian j smith for one, i would not complain at all XD saw him on your list and SENSE8 FEELS!
favorite movie: i hate this question because it changes constantly. right now, 3-way tie between stoker, martha marcy may marlene, and lady bird. took me about 25 minutes to narrow options down to that and i'm questioning it already. i can't have one favourite, why maddie!?
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james tagged!! and my apolOGIES i did not mean to give u a hardball. good choices tho. good choices.
jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie
number of comms (1—3): 3
types of pairings: fxf
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: anything is perf pls ty
favorite movie?? wHY although lbr i just replayed hp the other day anyway http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png
july 13 ▹ my king darren has an emmy nom so hit me up when he wins xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst

number of comms (1—3):3
specific plots or fcs you want me to use:can we have some angsty plots! and you can use anyone!
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: my all time favorite would be a walk to remember.. i cried everytime.
07/12 - since im kind of working, im just gonna reply to threads mainly on weekends. but we can do comms whenever i have the time through the week. and if we plotted and we havent done anything yet please feel free to poke me through pm or discord! thanks!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: abuse and rape
amiya
25 • she/her/hers • gmt+8
number of comms (1—3): 2
types of pairings: m/f (so we can double up)
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: maybe zigi (i'd take gigi), and any plot minus the triggers i have listed ♥
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: the secret garden (1993) https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBG3D.png

#maddie
[ 07/17/18 ] dropped everything. i'm sorry, but my rl has been crap, and my muse running low.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, cougar x younger man, pregnancy, animal or child abuse
jen
26 • she / her • atlantic

number of comms (1—3): 3 pls
types of pairings: 2 mxf and 1 mxm
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: go crazy
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: miracle
july 7th // things got a little crazier than i expected them to, but i'm working on getting everything done. let me know if you want to drop anything we have. atm, all i really want is olympic plots and to use/play against hockey faces.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
jaime
24 • she/her • central

maddie
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: surprise me!
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: lmao same as Jen actually! Really into Fantastic Beasts rn too lol
i can be slow to replies so gimme all the rapid fires!
mature?
yes
status
please no: no biological parent/child incest
moon
29 • she/her • eastern

types of pairings: 2 mxf and 1 fxf
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: just no one on my no-go list. i love angst and triggers.
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: forrest gump and fight club because i'm torn and indecisive
july 5th - if i haven't posted in our thread, don't worry! i might not get to it this week, but i have some free time next week and i'll be getting to everything then.
mature?
yes
status
please no: love them all!
abbie
26 • she + her • cst
maddie
types of pairings: mxf
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: honestly i'm here for anything! gimme d r a m a
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: tough question, probably in bruges?
for the next few weeks at least i'm going to be on hiatus - i don't have the mental capacity to juggle everything i have going on, and unfortunately something had to crack. i'm sorry.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: n/a
liv
22 • she/her • gmt

types of pairings: mxf
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: up to you! Just something with a lil bit of intrigue, please!
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: wow what a toughie. Maybe The Princess Bride?
June 30: Taking a bit of a break for a few days! Life just got a little crazy and I don't have the time to post, but I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things asap!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest
Monty
19 • She/Her • EST

number of comms (1—3): 3??
types of pairings: 2 mxf, 1 mxm
specific plots or fcs you want me to use: up to you babes!
favorite movie?? i'm nosy: omg idk just all the pixar movies
july 5 i lost my job last week (i nanny and the dad lost /his/ job so it's just a clusterfuck lmao) so you'd think i'd be on all the time but nah i'm being a depressed asshole and doing nothing. so i'm sorry, i'm trying, but replies are going to be spotty.
mature?
yes
status
please no: direct rape/abuse
billie
24 • she/her • pst
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll