we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

( crazy elf . ), trio era ships.
lilah solo
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ jan 12th ] ∙ cleaned out plots and contacted a few people. starting fresh apart from a few people.

pronouns: she & her
timezone: pacific
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 22 2018, 10:50 PM

trio era ships

so i really want some trio era ships??? that is really the only era i do so sorry!!! anyway, let's start this by clearing a few things up. let me introduce myself as being picky af. i try not to be rude about it, but sometimes i have to get a little stern. so right out of the gate as of now i'm only taking mxf plots and with that being said i'd rather go with the i take a guy if you take one. ideally these would be rapid fire threads since comms are kind of out of the picture. triggers i don't wanna play out abuse or rape, but if they are mentioned in a past tense way that is fine. i am cool with smut as long as you are 18+. so that is all i can think of right now~! i won't play against katie bell, i'm very protective of her and i'll always want to play her.

i would be down to pair any ocs with the below people. if you wanna suggest other canons feel free too as well. i'm just not down for draco x hermione or draco x ginny. face claims don't bother me much but do have people i generally use in my crack ship. i also haven't read the cursed child yet!!! anything in bold is who i prefer to play.

draco malfoy x astoria greengrass
fred weasley x alicia spinnet
fred weasley x katie bell
harry potter x ginny weasley
george weasley x alicia spinnet
george weasley x angelina johnson
george weasley x katie bell
neville longbottom x hannah abbott
oliver wood x katie bell
ron weasley x hermione granger
ron weasley x lavender brown
seamus finnigan x alicia spinnet
seamus finnigan x katie bell
seamus finnigan x lavender brown
viktor krum x hermione granger

tracker

crackship

poison kathy
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
Kathy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 10:05 AM
lilah I would love to do a Draco x Astoria with you!! i rarely see them shipped or rp'd (maybe I'm just not in the right places) but yeah i would love to do that with you and then we can always do another if you'd like and swap roles?

tracker

lilah solo
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ jan 12th ] ∙ cleaned out plots and contacted a few people. starting fresh apart from a few people.

mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 11:30 AM
poison kathy sure thing! i'd love to swap off roles as well. did you want to do another potter ship for the second?

tracker

crackship

poison kathy
timezone: GMT
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
Kathy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 11:37 AM
lilah sure! or we could do a Jack Falahee x Zoey dutch? I'm pretty open, add me on discord and we can discuss? kitkatattacks#7040

tracker

lilah solo

mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 11:41 AM
poison kathy the request wouldn't go through! so maybe add me instead? c: my handle is tyler posey#8774.

tracker

crackship

marina and the diamonds
13/10 - new around here
timezone: gmt+1
member group: chocolate bark
mature? yes
marina
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 28 2018, 08:37 AM
lilah ugh trio era is my favourite toooo

your katie bell x my oliver wood & my hermione granger x your ron weasley?

tracker

fluff

lilah solo

mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 28 2018, 11:08 AM
marina and the diamonds omg yes so much yes! feel free to add me to discord at tyler posey#8774. if not we can discuss plots over pms if you want.

tracker

crackship

knights of ali
feb 17 - moving weekend! pls forgive
timezone: mst
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
ali
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 30 2018, 08:40 PM
lilah solo

hey there!

i'd love to do neville x hannah or oliver x katie, playing either neville or oliver for ya. i don't really need you to play a male for me, but if you want that i could write hermione to your viktor.

tracker

older faces

adam driver x people

plot dump

lilah solo

mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 30 2018, 08:59 PM
knights of ali oooo i would love oliver x katie. a l s o, i love writing viktor he is my favorite male in the hp universe to write so i would love to write him!!

tracker

crackship

knights of ali
feb 17 - moving weekend! pls forgive
timezone: mst
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
ali
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 30 2018, 09:02 PM
lilah solo

a+!!!

what face thoughts do you have for them? rough age ranges so i can poke thru lists and see what up?

edit: i've seen sam claflin for oliver before. would you be hip to that?

tracker

older faces

adam driver x people

plot dump

lilah solo

mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 30 2018, 09:27 PM
knights of ali do you wanna add me to discord if you have it? mine is tyler posey#8774.

tracker

crackship

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll