welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

announcement 007
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

just a few things
Hey guys!

We have updated the points thread once again, specifically the parts pertaining to redeeming custom codes. We decided that we should price each type of code a different way. We also decided to add a custom set of two, in addition to the set of three. The point thread now reflects these changes! If anyone has questions about it, please let an admin know or post below!

Second, we started a poll, located here! We'd really appreciate if everyone could respond to it! We're trying to decide whether we should turn the rp forums offline for guests.

Lastly, you guys may have noticed the text banner at the top of the forum. We're currently searching for a mod! Get in your applications by the 9th! You can post them in this thread: here! We're also searching for people that would be interested in making future skins, so if you'd like to skin for us, please pm Cassie with examples of your best work!

kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

update!!! we created a site tumblr (click), and we have a contest up! check out the tumblr to find out more c:
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!