welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

i am nothing without pretend, [tw] channy - "jake"
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
(╯°□°)╯彡 [my emotions!] 01.20 museless af for obvious reasons. i'll reply when i've vanquished this curse cast upon me by the great pumpkin.
house
tw: mentions of violence??

i know my faults can't live with them
Somewhere in between packing and trying to make sure they didn't leave anything, their son had taken it upon himself to remain entertained. Her husband was out, searching for some motorized airplane Gabriel insisted they couldn't leave without. Iris knew he'd lost it in the trees on their second day at the cabin, but her husband insisted on searching while she loaded up the car.

"Gabriel?" She dropped her bag, the last thing that needed to go into the car. Unused groceries tumbled down the front steps of the porch as Iris hurried down to the sight of her son on the floor, sobbing and shrieking as he clutched his bleeding arm. "Get away f- Get the fuck away from my son!" Iris snapped, shoving at the camper and grabbing the sobbing child by his shirtfront, tugging him up to hold against her chest. She staggered back when the camper continued forward, groaning loudly and swiping viscously, his fingertips snagging on Iris' sweater. She stumbled as she tore open the back door of their car, climbing in and slamming the door shut on his hand. Her face contorted as he growled and snapped his teeth, scraping at the side of the car with the remnant of his hand. "It's okay, baby, you're going to be okay." Iris shifted further away from the window, forcing herself to attend to Gabriel's wound. She reached into the trunk to search for the first aid kit, cleaning it and bandaging the injury before covering the boy's eyes, shifting anxiously as the camper continued to growl at them. She shifted and strained, her fingertips scraping against the steering wheel before she managed to grind her knuckles against the steering wheel, hoping the steady sound of the horn was enough to scare the camper away.

channy.
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
[ mar. 18] cleaning out things that are from a month old. right now, sticking to what i have until i know for sure i can get to new things. replies are coming.
the oc
he moved around their trees, hoping to find his son's airplane. they couldn't leave without it. gabriel begged, pleaded with his father to find it for him. his wife stayed behind with gabriel. he was becoming restless, not knowing if he'll ever find his toy. he was determined to do so. he couldn't come back to the cabin empty-handed. they had to leave soon. he was ready to leave, but it seemed like he wasn't getting lucky with finding it. he would just buy his son another one. it's not like he didn't do it already. he would basically get his son anything that he wanted. he was his only one after all. he sighed, threading his fingers through his hair, keeping it out of his face. it was getting colder and needed to head back. he turned but stopped when he felt something against his shoe. glancing down, he smiled as he saw his son's airplane. "goddamn." he leaned down, picking it up. he kept it in hand, heading back toward the cabin. "hey gabe," he called out, "look what i--," he trailed off, hearing the sound of the horn. he dropped the toy, running towards the cabin before stopping at the truck. he saw a man standing by, trying to get inside as he saw iris and their son. his heart slammed into his chest before running over to the man. "get the fuck back," he grabbed the man by the back of his shirt and pulling him away from the truck. he looked at the man wild-eyed. "what the f--," what the hell was happening? "stay back!" could the man not hear him? he kept coming back to toward him. he searched before grabbing a shovel from the ground. he swung, cracking the man in the head, watching him go down. alex sighed heavily, dropping the shovel to the ground. he knocked on the window. "babe--babe, open the door."
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
(╯°□°)╯彡 [my emotions!] 01.20 museless af for obvious reasons. i'll reply when i've vanquished this curse cast upon me by the great pumpkin.
house
It was difficult to tell if Gabe's shrieks were from fear or pain, but Iris kept her son's face turned towards her chest all the same, trying to soothe him and calm herself at the same time. Her heart started beating faster when Alex appeared from behind the cabin. "Alex, w-" She leaned forward to stare out the window, her eyes widening at the sight of the camper on the ground, head bloodied and motionless. She was too shocked to move right away, the small watery voice of her son calling for his father stirring her out of her stupor.

"Alex, did you kill him?” her her voice was a terrified whisper though her clenched jaw and angry glare was enough to show that the man deserved it for hurting their boy. "He just bit Gabriel, I-I didn't even see him before he got to Gabi."

@[chan]
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
[ mar. 18] cleaning out things that are from a month old. right now, sticking to what i have until i know for sure i can get to new things. replies are coming.
the oc
his heart slammed into his chest, trying to get to his wife and son. alex never saw a man do something like this before. he didn't know what was going on. he was confused and just worried about his family. he sighed heavily, looking at them, happy to see them safe. "i-i don't know," he answered, pushing his hair out of his face, keeping his eyes on his wife. "w-what happened?" he questioned, pressing his hand against iris's cheek. he looked down at gabriel. he was petrified, knowing that something like this scared him, but he wasn't expecting the words leaving his wife's lips.

"what do you mean?" he questioned. "what do you mean he bit gabe?" he didn't understand what she was saying. a grown man just bit their child. what the fuck for? he needed answers.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
house
"I was loading the car, Gabe was helping me, but he thought it was boring. I just told him not to wander off, and-" Iris struggled to catch her breath, swallowing hard and shaking her head at her husband. "He just started scream- I didn't even see the guy, but he... Here, baby," she took Gabe's hand gingerly, coaxing him to straighten his arm out for Alex to see the length of the bandage she'd needed for his forearm. She'd never seen a person act like that before - she hadn't thought someone was capable of it. These woods were meant for people to spend time with their family. They were safe, they'd always been safe for as long as Iris and Alex had visited, daydreaming of eventually bringing their children up here with them. "He's going to need... Way more than stitches. I don't- Could the guy have had rabies? Gabe needs a doctor."
channy.
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
alex was frantic. what the hell was going on? why was this happening? he thought they were safe at their cabin. but after what happened, he didn’t even know anymore. he kept his eyes on iris before pulling away to look at his son. he looked petrified, not knowing what’s going on and hoping his parents knew what to do. alex hoped they could do something, but after seeing the wound, his stomach dropped. his face turned white as he walked toward his son to get a better look. “y-you’re telling me, that —,” pointing to the man on the ground, “did this to our son?” he didn’t believe it. he would think a wolf or some kind of animal would do this, not a human. “we’re far from the city, how—how would make it in time?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
house
[B]"I disinfected the wound, I don't kn... He won't bleed out, at least, I got the first aid kit. I can put pressure on it if you drive." These roads weren't safe to speed on, and even as she spoke Iris could see the color draining from her son's face, his gaze unfocused. His eyes were watering from the pain of the bite but his expression looked dazed. He hadn't passed out yet but he was likely going to, and Iris welcomed it. If he could sleep through the pain then he wouldn't have to suffer as much. Iris found herself looking towards the prone body of the camper before her eyes settled on Alex. She took a deep breath, trying to hear something other than the thunderous beating of her heart in her ears. "Everything's packed," Iris huffed as she held Gabe tighter against her chest, murmuring softly to him as he whined. "We'll call someone about this guy, after we get Gabe help."
channy.
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
alex tried to stay calm, but the sight of his son, dazed, close to death. it made the man petrified. he wanted them to make it to wherever they needed to go before losing him. his focus was on their main priority. hell with the guy bleeding out on the ground. he’s the reason his son was scared and injured. “a-alright, let’s get out of here,” he leaned in, pressing his lips to her forehead before pulling away from her. he didn’t want to stay around any longer. who knew who else was out there like this. “fuck the guy, let’s just go,” he finished, making his way over to game’s toy and picking it up again. he walked over to the driver seat and climbed in, starting up the truck and dust, dirt and rocks flying back as he pulled away.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk