welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !

add reply
new poll

sin does harry potter, kinda, which really means sin does sirius black
Jan 2 2017, 10:46 PM

so here's the rub: i'm really only looking for sirius black ships because i'm actual garbage and i just want to play him a lot. there are a handful of ships that i'm looking for, but i can easily be coerced into others with a good plot to back them up. the ones that i really want though:

sirius x remus
sirius x james
sirius x lily
sirius x bellatrix
sirius x regulus
sirius x narcissa
sirius x rodolphus

boo i'm a whore i want to play sirius in all of them let it be known. .----. relationships don't necessarily have to be romantic. i'm all about platonic and angst. that's always hunky dory. rapid fires and communication threads are usually my cup of tea but if you wanna go longer we can definitely do that. sometimes i take a rapid fire post and turn it into a novel anyway.

as far as faces, i tend to lean toward ezra miller as my younger sirius and fall back on ben barnes for post-hogwarts. i also have a soft spot for miles mcmillan. i'm open to any other people you might want me to use. just mention a name if you want someone different and ten to one i'll roll with it. use whoever you want for faces, really, i don't care. i'm not particular.

xoxo you're all fabulous

as far as super low-key, extremely vague plot suggestions roll, for anyone without solid ideas:

sirius x james.. still at hogwarts. right after sirius gets kicked out.
sirius x james. still at hogwarts. toying with the whole sending snape into the willow.
sirius x james. first war. dealing with the whole remus-is-a-spy thing.

sirius x remus. still at hogwarts. if you guys haven't read the shoebox project, you need to, because i want to base a plot off of that. i don't know specifically what, but i know that i want it and i want it hard.
sirius x remus. still at hogwarts. snape and the whomping willow thing again. general fall-out.
sirius x remus. still at hogwarts. something dealing with turning into an animagus? if you haven't read jk's short piece on the process, it sounds super baller to work with.
sirius x remus. first war. general flatmate angst.

sirius x lily. still at hogwarts. sirius constantly tries to put in a good word for james, but lily misconstrues it. anything that james writes or says that sirius passes along, she thinks is really coming from him. accidental relationship kind of thing.
sirius x lily. first war. lily stresses whenever james is gone on order business.. sirius comforts.

sirius x bellatrix. sirius is still at hogwarts, bellatrix is long since moved on and married and all that. pseudo-incestuous, to a point, if not full incest. bellatrix is set on changing sirius's ways and bringing him back to the family.
sirius x bellatrix. first war. torture torture torture plots always my favorite.

sirius x regulus. pre- first war. sirius doesn't want regulus getting mixed up with the death eaters.
sirius x regulus. first war. regulus has already joined up with the death eaters. they shouldn't be meeting up but they do anyway. regulus wants out. sirius wants him out.

sirius x rodolphus. sirius is still at hogwarts, rodolphus is long since moved on etc. etc. etc. bellatrix sics rodolphus on sirius to try and sway him, when she fails to do so.
sirius x rodolphus. first war. torture torture torture plots again.

sirius x narcissa. first war. sympathy plots. narcissa is teeter-tottering or else already leaning toward the dark side.
player update
16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, also feel free to let me know. sorry in advance for anything i'm doing wrong! xoxo
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: eastern
mature: yes
sin34133 posts // 69925 points
sinyster gateschai tea // Offline
Jan 3 2017, 02:05 AM
b e l l a t r i x tho - I'd be into either of those plots tbh - I love the idea of her knowing he's capable of big things and wanting him back on their side by Any Means Necessary. Can definitely see her gaslighting him and trying to undermine his relationship with James using sexual advances and romantic entanglements. Frances Bean Cobain is my dream bella so miles might work better than Ben Barnes?

I'd also be into playing James tho (maybe both) in a "just got kicked out" plot, or Lily in a "are you SURE this is from James" plot, depending on how many you wanna take on at once 😊
player update
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
andrea11395 posts // 89230 points
andreacinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Jan 3 2017, 09:28 AM

andrea

miles x frances would be super perfect ugh. i love it. manipulation mind game type shit would be super door. we could spin it to be the year immediately after sirius leaves the family, so he's already high strung against it. i feel like it would be too gratuitous to have it at hogwarts because really she'd have no reason to come back, so hogsmeade maybe?

and then we can 100 do both those also. jamesxsirius right when he shows up at the potters place unannounced or something? or a couple days in, james could be so "so you gonna tell me what happened" or something? and for siriusxlily we could just do note passing in class so we have some variety.

xoxo!!
player update
16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, also feel free to let me know. sorry in advance for anything i'm doing wrong! xoxo
Jan 3 2017, 09:51 AM
absolutely bless all of this, i love it so much.

Hogsmeade works - maybe she's got a contact somewhere that sends her a message when he's snuck through a passage? bc i doubt she'd go on a Hogsmeade weekend, assuming that he'd be with his Gryffindors (maybe it's Pettigrew that's her contact bc who knows when the betrayal started and she wouldn't be above seducing a plump little teen to get what she wants t b h)

I love the idea of a couple days in for James/Sirius, bc he would definitely be so curious esp if Sirius is being tight lipped about it. (I'll probably use gaspard menier - ik he doesn't have glasses but his hair is flawless) -- and i love the idea of note passing for him and Lily. I'm at work atm, but I can probably get something started at some point? I'm happy to start for all three if you like :)

player update
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
timezone: est
andrea11395 posts // 89230 points
andreacinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Jan 3 2017, 10:05 AM

andrea

yeah a hogsmeade weekend feels like too much of a handout so definitely more fond of an on-his-own kind of thing. that would give sirius a reason to go somewhere a little more skivvy (since all the regular spots would undoubtedly be more keen to recognize hogwarts kids) so it would fit a bit more appropriately for bellatrix then.

gaspard is fucking bae. i'm super all about it. i'll probably stick with miles for continuity at that point.

if you wanna start things that would be more than awesome. i have tutoring to do until this evening but then i'll be around for the night. super stoked!!
player update
Jan 3 2017, 11:31 PM
how do you feel about au plots?

bc there's a few for lily + sirius that I thought about suggesting that maybe could work?
player update
nov 30th - soft return. if you want anything we had before brought back - pm me :)
amanda931 posts // 11665 points
the amanda panda showherbal tea // Offline
Jan 4 2017, 12:04 AM

the amanda panda show
yahhhh girl hit me with it i'm al for au things!!
player update
Jan 4 2017, 08:17 PM
1) what if james and lily didn't die? voldemort somehow managed to get defeated & harry is able to live life with his parents like most kids? but maybe between years 3-7... james and lily start fighting / arguing more ? the topics aren't always the same but lily manages to go to sirius for words of wisdom / advice? post harry graduating from hogwarts, james + lily decide to go their separate ways. lily doesn't date but finds solace in sirius prescence / wishes james well ?

2) similar ish to the first plot. voldemort isn't in this world but james + lily are back in hogwarts = this time as professors? maybe james took over defense against the dark arts and lily is in for muggle studies? sirius could be hagrid's assistant or maybe replaces hagrid when hagrid joins charlie weasley on the quest for dragons? & they sort of navigate hogwarts again but as adults? except everyone's all grown up and well past issues could resurface again?
player update
nov 30th - soft return. if you want anything we had before brought back - pm me :)
Jan 10 2017, 10:19 AM
the amanda panda show

wow this took forever for me to respond to i suckkkk

but i'm super all about that first one!! i love the idea of her coming to sirius for consonance, because you know sirius is on the other side of the playing field at the same time doing the same thing for james. and since they're so much older and so much ~wiser l o l it can even be spun to the point where sirius is seeing it more lily's way.

do you wanna thread them? or we can do like. sending owls back and forth to start it out and get a feel, if you want to?
player update
Jan 10 2017, 05:09 PM
I like the owl idea for sure - get a feel of them and what not.

you want me to start it or did you want?

sinyster gates

player update
Jan 10 2017, 05:42 PM
the amanda panda show

if you could start something that would be super fabulous. < 3333 otherwise i'll be on later on tonight to do things!
player update
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay