welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

suggest a forum
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
suggest forums
hey guys, figured we could give you guys the opportunity to suggest forums you would like to see added to the site so if there is anything you would like to see that we do not have included already, please suggest it below.
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24638 posts
points 129645 points
status Offline
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
san francisco added to the rl cities as an option seems like it might be a good idea? it's a pretty major city in the us and personally at least i can see myself setting a lot of plots there (sf > la fight me) so it might help keep the ~elsewhere forum a bit less crowded? xoxo
doe
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone gmt -08
posts 2334 posts
points 43400 points
status Offline
july fourteenth: indefinite hiatus because my job is really more like 70 hours a week than 40. i'm guessing that i'll want to start over when/if i get back here. sorry.
❝ please don't tell anyone this, but i just want to be happy. ❞
second on SF, pls pls! iconic and we def have smaller ones (boston is like 23rd by population, vegas is 28, SF is 13!!)
phi (like "fee")
pronouns she/hers
age 22
timezone EST
posts 1560 posts
points 59705 points
status Offline
doe, a dear and hydrophilic phi went ahead and added that forum for you guys
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24638 posts
points 129645 points
status Offline
7/9: give me a few days to slowly work on replies! my schedule got messed up at work so i won't be able to get on as much this week.

just as a note: i will be graveyarding posts that haven't been replied to in two weeks, unless there is a reason why. don't need inactive posts clogging up my tracker <3

so okay this is kind of going out on a limb and this might already be somewhere on the site and i just don't know it, but i figured i would suggest it because why not?

basically my thought is that in the requests area there be a section for requesting plots and whatnot for certain characters. like someone says a little something about the character they are itching to play and the pb and all that and people can reply to it with what they want from that character (or multiple characters). it's almost like having a character on a site and having people reply to your shipper, without actually having to go on a site and being restricted to that one genre the site is. hopefully this made sense and no hard feelings if it gets turned down!
vee
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone eastern
posts 138 posts
points 7555 points
status Offline
vee van gogh i personally think this is an amazing idea because i have a lot of really developed characters that i love playing. and staff talked it out and we agreed it's a good idea. so we went ahead and created it. it can be found here. it is called character shippers.
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24638 posts
points 129645 points
status Offline
October 3rd - Ok so the crazyness has died down sooner than I thought. So I am now accepting new ships again.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

Maybe their is a reason you guys dont have this. But since we have an Americas, Europe, and Asia boards. We could maybe have Australia, or is the proper term Oceania, board. I just feel like Sydney might be a cool board to have and you know it might be nice to have more continents represented.
haylee
pronouns she/her
age 29
timezone eastern
posts 682 posts
points 32655 points
status Offline
october 20 ▸ flicker is out, my life has gone to shit though. i'll get to things when i get to them.

3 october ▸ i'm just here for niall bum & niall belly ty.

QUOTE (hey hey haylee @ Sep 14 2017, 01:14 AM)
Maybe their is a reason you guys dont have this. But since we have an Americas, Europe, and Asia boards. We could maybe have Australia, or is the proper term Oceania, board. I just feel like Sydney might be a cool board to have and you know it might be nice to have more continents represented.

i vote for oceania bc auckland pls!!!!! /repping kiwi
becky
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +13/nzdt
posts 22343 posts
points 234800 points
status Offline
5th oct - sorry to anyone waiting on replies/starters from me. my car died over the weekend and dealing with used car salesmen is surprisingly emotionally draining. should be all sorted by tomorrow and i’ll be back at it <3
i vote for oceania bc auckland pls!!!!! /repping kiwi

i mean australia is definitely necessary, not sure about nz :P

oh no, i'm going to expose the world to our friendly rivalry haha
jayde
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone gmt +8
posts 7099 posts
points 330750 points
status Online
hey hey haylee, you go becky horan. and lady jayde we will be setting it up later today :)
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24638 posts
points 129645 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!