welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

suggest a forum

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
22572 posts
15050 points
currently Offline
Nov 11 2016, 02:19 PM         Quote        
suggest forums
hey guys, figured we could give you guys the opportunity to suggest forums you would like to see added to the site so if there is anything you would like to see that we do not have included already, please suggest it below.
august 15: taking on things but limiting myself so i do not get overwhelmed.
TRIGGERS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

doe, a dear

doe     26 years old     she/her
tomhvrdy on aim/telegram
gmt -08
genuwine
2334 posts
43400 points
currently Offline
Feb 23 2017, 04:06 AM         Quote        
san francisco added to the rl cities as an option seems like it might be a good idea? it's a pretty major city in the us and personally at least i can see myself setting a lot of plots there (sf > la fight me) so it might help keep the ~elsewhere forum a bit less crowded? xoxo
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
TRIGGERS     i don't really have any triggers, but there are some subjects that i'm not interested in for various reasons. squicks: mxm plots. noncon [dubcon is situational]. older female x younger male. enemies with benefits.
yes to 18+ threads

(phi+goetz)

phi (like "fee")     22 years old     she/hers
phidonaldson(#1079)
EST
genuwine
1560 posts
59705 points
currently Online
Feb 24 2017, 03:14 AM         Quote        
second on SF, pls pls! iconic and we def have smaller ones (boston is like 23rd by population, vegas is 28, SF is 13!!)
july fourteenth: indefinite hiatus because my job is really more like 70 hours a week than 40. i'm guessing that i'll want to start over when/if i get back here. sorry.
❝ please don't tell anyone this, but i just want to be happy. ❞
TRIGGERS    
triggers: played out suicide attempts. reservations about: played out incest, non-con, dubcon, prison stuff, other ~bad~ things that could be unreasonably romanticized. i am interested in emotional abuse dynamics but want to talk about it ahead of time. not really interested in: daddy/mommy kink, unplanned pregnancy.
yes to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

pm me
central
backstreet boys
22572 posts
15050 points
currently Offline
Mar 1 2017, 05:47 PM         Quote        
doe, a dear and hydrophilic phi went ahead and added that forum for you guys
TRIGGERS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

vee van gogh

vee     23 years old     she/her
ask for discord
eastern
mya
138 posts
7555 points
currently Offline
Jun 9 2017, 06:53 PM         Quote        

so okay this is kind of going out on a limb and this might already be somewhere on the site and i just don't know it, but i figured i would suggest it because why not?

basically my thought is that in the requests area there be a section for requesting plots and whatnot for certain characters. like someone says a little something about the character they are itching to play and the pb and all that and people can reply to it with what they want from that character (or multiple characters). it's almost like having a character on a site and having people reply to your shipper, without actually having to go on a site and being restricted to that one genre the site is. hopefully this made sense and no hard feelings if it gets turned down!
7/9: give me a few days to slowly work on replies! my schedule got messed up at work so i won't be able to get on as much this week.

just as a note: i will be graveyarding posts that haven't been replied to in two weeks, unless there is a reason why. don't need inactive posts clogging up my tracker <3

TRIGGERS     n/a
ask first to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

pm me
central
backstreet boys
22572 posts
15050 points
currently Offline
Jun 11 2017, 01:20 PM         Quote        
vee van gogh i personally think this is an amazing idea because i have a lot of really developed characters that i love playing. and staff talked it out and we agreed it's a good idea. so we went ahead and created it. it can be found here. it is called character shippers.
TRIGGERS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!