welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !

add reply
new poll

how to use alerts
Jul 29 2016, 01:55 PM
alerts
alerts are an amazing feature on jcink that allows you to get notifications when someone replies to something you've tracked or when someone tags you in something. so, when you're making myoa for a person you can now simple tag them and they will get a notification/alert of it. tagging is pretty easy, all you have to do is in the topic description put @[person's user name]. so for example if you wanted to tag me in something you would put:

CODE
@[i'm cassie fucking fitch]

and it would alert me that you posted something for me.

if you have any questions about it, feel free to send me a pm and i'll be happy to assist you.

player update
january 16th: i should be able to get mostly caught up tomorrow (hopefully). i am finally getting adjusted to my new job and am working less at my other one so i won't be as drained as i have been. still prefer comms and one liners at the moment though.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
mature: yes
cassie21385 posts // 43050 points
i'm cassie fucking fitchcaramel apple spice // Online
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay