welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

sin does harry potter, kinda, which really means sin does sirius black

ciel andor

ciel     25 years old     she/her
discord/pm
central
tlc
10292 posts
60295 points
currently Offline
Feb 16 2017, 07:25 PM         Quote        
i'm so here for all of this! anything else you wanna work out or shall we just roll?
9/12 -- conferences all week at work, which means my time at my desk is limited. i'll be around but replies will be slow.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     the more angst and triggers, the better
yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

sin     26 years old     they/them
pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36235 posts
163075 points
currently Offline
Feb 16 2017, 07:27 PM         Quote        
ciel ackerman

nah girl i think we're good to rock and roll on these!! what's your preference with posts? one-liners / rapid fires / full length posts? honestly i suck at doing one-liners because i'm too verbose so i stray away from those, but whatever you wanna do works! and did you wanna start one or the other or do you want me to start both?

i'm so stoked haha

xoxo
13 AUG. selectively doing things because school etc. if i disappear(ed) on something we have going and you want to continue it, let me know!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     the more graphic / sexual / gnarly / trigger-filled it is, the better
yes to 18+ threads

ciel andor

ciel     25 years old     she/her
discord/pm
central
tlc
10292 posts
60295 points
currently Offline
Feb 16 2017, 07:39 PM         Quote        
honestly i can settle anywhere from 150 to 400 as long as i have enough to work with haha. i won't be on my laptop tonight, so if you're feelin' both, go for it, or i can start whatever you don't tomorrow x

same sos i'm so ready.
9/12 -- conferences all week at work, which means my time at my desk is limited. i'll be around but replies will be slow.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     the more angst and triggers, the better
yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36235 posts
163075 points
currently Offline
Feb 16 2017, 07:41 PM         Quote        
ciel ackerman

sounds good!! i work third shifts and i'm off tonight so i'll probably be online the entire night, so i'll get you tagged in things later on as i get them written up. <3333
13 AUG. selectively doing things because school etc. if i disappear(ed) on something we have going and you want to continue it, let me know!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     the more graphic / sexual / gnarly / trigger-filled it is, the better
yes to 18+ threads

hannah hamilton

Hannah     26 years old     she, her, hers
bananahann6 for aim, katwenty for skype
EST
mya
38 posts
825 points
currently Offline
Feb 18 2017, 02:34 AM         Quote        
sinyster gates

I will be remus for you any day, any time, any place, any plot!
I also really love the Shoebox Project!
hey, i'm new! if you want to plot, just message me!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none, i'm good with anything
yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36235 posts
163075 points
currently Offline
Feb 18 2017, 06:04 AM         Quote        
hannah hamilton

ahh goddamn i love the shoebox project so fucking much~~

all of the wolfstar plots that i have going on currently are after hogwarts, so do you wanna do something while they're in school? we can always work around the thing where sirius tells snape about poking around the whomping willow, because there's hella tension in that.

or we could do any of the misadventures of them trying to plot out the marauder's map. i know the shoebox project had that one chapter where they got caught in one of the secret passageways, maybe something in that vein?

orrrrr we could have a shrieking shack thread. i think immediately before a full moon would be too short lived of a thread and after a full moon the marauders would have to head back to the castle before madame pomfrey / etc. came to collect remus in the morning so there's not a lot of avenue on that one. but i'm sure there are a hundred reasons we could put them in the shack otherwise?

idk man!! honestly whatever you're feeling, i'm super on board for!
yes to 18+ threads

hannah hamilton

EST
mya
38 posts
825 points
currently Offline
Feb 19 2017, 04:04 AM         Quote        
sinyster gates

Sorry for the late reply! But yes, I'd be down for doing them in school.
I love the tension around the whole Snape thing. I just started re-reading the
Shoebox Project thanks to your request, lol, and I love the second chapter where
it'ss all notes passed back in forth from the discovery that Rremuss had asked
Snape for potions help and didn't tell Sirius, lol. Maybe we could start a thread
where Sirius clearly is agitated by Snape and Remus says it's not worth it to
cause trouble and tries to talk him out of doing anything stupid?

yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36235 posts
163075 points
currently Offline
Feb 19 2017, 06:20 AM         Quote        
hannah hamilton

ahh i love the note passing chapters! hahaha

i'm all about doing a broody-envious-agitated sirius throwing a mini-fit over remus getting potions help from snape for sure! we can tangent off of that chapter and like. maybe remus is still getting tutoring even if those notes came from an earlier year, so at some point sirius can catch them at it and take the whole thing personally. and therefore he can be hellbent on getting at snape for literally no reason except for his own ridiculous pride, and remus can be in instant talk-down mode on it?
yes to 18+ threads

hannah hamilton

EST
mya
38 posts
825 points
currently Offline
Feb 19 2017, 08:01 AM         Quote        
sinyster gates

yes, yes, that works perfectly! do you have any ideas about
who I should use for Remus? I'm completely open to suggestions.
yes to 18+ threads

ragxdoll

raggy     28 years old     her
eastern
aaliyah
778 posts
48305 points
currently Offline
Mar 4 2017, 02:37 PM         Quote        
your sirius against my bellatrix in any plot? these two needed to have more screen time it kills me

sinyster gates
i sucked for a while but i am back
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
yes to 18+ threads

(wish)ful thinking

wish     27 years old     she/her
pm
pacific
ginuwine
1016 posts
40110 points
currently Offline
Mar 5 2017, 01:03 AM         Quote        
I've always wanted to do Sirius x Dorcas or Sirius x Marlene. Is that something you're interested in?
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

nyanca del rio

nya     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord/aim
eastern
nirvana
445 posts
25705 points
currently Offline
Mar 16 2017, 01:44 PM         Quote        
heyyy so i would love to so sirius/regulus? and you can gonwith whatever sirius fc you'd like, but i'm considering violet chachki for regulus...

and like... it could be pre-first war where even regulus isn't completely excited to join with the death eaters but he's always felt pressured to fill in where sirius fails.
heyyy it's me! executive dysfunction!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none that i can think of. or, well, i have a thin stomach for gore and don't really want to do full on noncon.
yes to 18+ threads

nambs the shiny gyarados

Nambs     Twenty Seven years old     She/Her
AIM (babblefly), skype (nambsalot)
Eastern
mya
24 posts
710 points
currently Offline
Apr 7 2017, 06:16 PM         Quote        
If you're still interested I'd love some wolfstar goodness? I have lots of headcanons and Remus Lupin is my favorite character to write and I'm basically garbage for a good Sirius, soooo....

sinyster gates
I have a husband and a 6 month old son, so if I disappear randomly on you, it's probably because someone has made a mess and mom has to clean it up. Don't worry, I'm on pretty much all the time anyway.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     None, really. But if you want to do a potentially triggering topic, let me know and we can talk it all the way through first. I don't mind most things, but I get kind of mad when abuse, rape, or disabilities are used for shock factor and not treated with respect, so I won't write them with you if I feel like you haven't done your homework.
yes to 18+ threads

brit is the fury

brit     23 years old     she/her
eastern
ginuwine
1519 posts
18605 points
currently Offline
Apr 11 2017, 06:15 PM         Quote        
yo my dude i will do siriusxremus + shoebox influence, and/or siriusxregulus, and siriusxjames is our OG so *shrug*
| `AUG 13` | i'm on a game of thrones/hp kick (as per usual), PM me or check out my requests, i'm pretty flexible and up for anything. mostly MxM and very rare minor MxF (see hp request) . side note: i get bored easily, i flake. feel free to harass me or start a new/thread cromm and just link me to it, really, i'm chill as fuck i just need my writing buddies to bully me now and again. <3
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     the more trigger filled the better. i'm a sucker for angst and pain.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!