welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

like a magnet, maddie

cool it courtney

courtney     23 years old     she/her
MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 04:03 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
without warning, he had snuck up on her, a hand settling on her slender waist as his head dipped low, mouth hovering at her ear to deliver a whisper against the party's booming bass. his fingers curled against her side as if that might keep her from slipping out of his grip; as if the pads of his fingers pressing against the fabric of her shirt might hold some sway. “hvis du kommer til å slå opp som ser ut som dette må du gi en fyr noen advarsel.”
sept 6 fresh start. easing back in. be gentle.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     non-con, snakes, trypophobia
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

maddie     18 years old     she/her
PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 06:51 PM         Quote        
he was not so lucky as to hold her in a place; within a second she had turned around as if it might hide the steady heat climbing up the back of her neck, drawing a soft grey cotton cardigan tighter around her body. "william." if she'd done him the small luxury of calling him his real name, she hoped it would be undermined by the formality in which it was delivered. "jeg leter etter eva, har du sett henne?"
tagged: courtney
sep. 12 - i have an infection in my lungs and.. idk, it's really not good, i'm worried. please understand that my slowness does not mean i want to drop threads i just physically can't function well rn.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     spiders and trypophobia, those are the two major ones.
yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 01:59 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
had he seen eva? shit, who hadn't? “jeg kan ha.” there lay a certain mischief in his eye and a boyish grin playing at impossibly pink lips and if noora wanted his help tracking down her friend she would have to humour him first. “jeg trodde ikke du skulle komme i kveld.” but there was a swelling of something not unlike pride in his chest that she had and his pleasure at this victory, no matter how small, was plain to see. “kan jeg få deg en drink?”
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 02:09 PM         Quote        
great. he may have. that was going to be stunningly helpful information when it seemed like the entirety of the third year was crowded into one house— already blue eyes scanned the bobbing heads as if one particular beanied one may have stuck out. be as it may that she had subconsciously looked for william when she'd first walked in, noora was resolved to convincing herself that her one purpose was helping her friend make it home without a thousand and one regrets in the morning. "nei. jeg drikker ikke." she said it a bit too forcefully for her own comfort, spine standing a little straighter. "og jeg var ikke til å komme, men—" phone in her hand was given a little shake, text conversation displayed for him to see with a dozen blue bubbles of eva's drunken ramblings.
sep. 12 - i have an infection in my lungs and.. idk, it's really not good, i'm worried. please understand that my slowness does not mean i want to drop threads i just physically can't function well rn.
yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 02:37 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
the hands that had settled on her waist when he'd first found her now dipped into the pockets of his trousers, shoulders dropping as he rocked back on his heels and adopted something of a bashful posture. whereas chris seemed content to flash bright-eyed smirks at his conquests, william appeared far more boyish in noora's presence, struggling to contain the smile that seemed reflected in his irises even when his lips were pressed tightly together in what he seemed to think was an adequately effective effort at maintaining a semblance of cool. “nei? he.” there was a pout of mild surprise at that. “hva med vann? eller gjorde du sverger vann av også?” note the confidence with which william's hand came to cradle noora's, holding it steady as he scanned the flurry of exuberant, alcohol-fueled messages. “jeg har ikke sett henne på en stund, men hun var med venner.”
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 03:44 PM         Quote        
friends. she mulled that over, clutching her bag tighter to her side in a semblance of keeping herself grounded, looking anywhere but at him when his touch wrapped insistently and uncharacteristically kindly around the thin tissue of her hand. she cleared her throat. "venner?" noora echoed, brow raising with familiar air of skepticism. "venner som vilde eller venner som jonas?" the tone she took on to reveal the second name conveyed the clear message that there was a difference between the two individuals which eva may have meandered out with, but her dissolving motivation (or hope) to find the brunette was a cause for concern. if one thing was for sure, it was that the booming bass was soon to become an inconvenience the more she had to raise her voice. "nei. — vann ville være fint."
tagged: courtney; friends like vilde or friends like jonas? ♡
yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 07:23 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
the light quirk of his brow at her tone was questioning. william did not make a habit of keeping up to date with the romantic entanglements of the students in his own year let alone those in the years below and so his familiarity with jonas and eva's saga did not extend far beyond her run in with chris earlier in the year and the ensuing ( and, he thought, rather well-deserved ) scuffle in the stairwell. holding her gaze for a long moment, he finally offered a light shrug that looked non-committal as ever. “jeg kunne ikke si sikkert. det var ikke som om hun ble stående alene i hjørnet.” a nod, then, as though he seemed to make up his mind about something, and a small wave for her to follow as he turned his back on her and headed for the kitchen. “det er en fest. folk trenger ikke bare snakke med en person eksklusivt.” a pause as he filled a water glass and held it out for her to take, hips pressing back against the counter's edge, eyes twinkling with not quite mockery but certainly teasing. “--- vel, de fleste ikke.”
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 09:20 PM         Quote        
noora could not have told you what it was that had her following him into that kitchen— a response so deeply repressed in her being that identifying it would take far more introspection than she was willing to dive into while that bass throbbed relentlessly at her ears. eva not being holed up in a corner could mean any number of things both good and bad and for the moment noora contented herself with the fact that she was here and she'd tried. admittedly there was more trying to be done were she not swinging herself atop a ceramic counter next to william's tall and lanky frame but at least she could hear her own thoughts (and the persistent, fluttering pick up of her heartbeat) as she wrapped her cold hands around the glass, not quite looking at him though she looked skeptical at best at his jab. "som du gjør nå?" checkmate. "eller burde jeg ser frem til du invitere ti flere jenter inn på kjøkkenet, slik at vi kan "blander" og se 'normal'?"

yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 10:41 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
whereas noora might have thought that her sharp reply would work towards regaining some of the high ground she seemed to have lost to him all that it really did was earn her a grin in return, bemusement dancing in light eyes that held steady to the contrast of icy blue irises and a crimson red kiss. god fucking damn she looked beautiful. “jeg gjorde ikke bare komme hit.” he allows a slight tilt of the head that seemed to indicate that she should prepare herself to be outwitted. “jeg har snakket med mange mennesker. ønsker du en liste?” thumb pointed over his shoulder towards the room that they had just left, william's eyes grew wide with feigned ignorance before his hand dropped to settle atop the counter, knuckles brushing against her thigh so gently he might not have been conscious of the movement at all. of course, he was, but that hardly seemed to be the point. “jeg kan lage en liste. mens jeg gjør det, bør du ha tid til å snakke med nok folk til å lage en egen liste.”
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 12:05 PM         Quote        
"ikke jeg heller!" she gave a defensive shake of her head, pretty lips parted, fingers grabbing at the counter just that little bit tighter. "jeg snakket med isak, og—" and who? noora wasn't tight with anyone in the third year and with vilde and eva having disappeared off the grid, there wasn't anyone else to contribute to her thinly veiled lie. so she switched tactics, legs swinging, getting ready for a dramatic reenactment of william magnusson's night after taking a steeling sip of her water. "nei nei nei, jeg kan gjøre listen for deg." deep breath, head held high. she rose her hands to her chest in a fan motion. the touch on her thigh had successfully set her on edge and so it seemed imperative to regain the high ground as she swung dangerously close to him. "chris chris chris— oh, vilde, hadde du den blå i kveld bare for meg—"

yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 12:33 AM         Quote        
do you always
trust
he nodded, feigning captivation in her defiant reply, jumbled though it might have been – and there was irony in that, wasn't there, because there was little that noora did in william's presence that did not manage to hold his rapt attention. his eyes followed her as she moved across the courtyard at school at eva's side and there were times in which he got the impression that she avoided looking in his direction with a definite pointedness – or, perhaps, that was just another showing of the arrogance that she was so quick to associate with him. now, watching her straighten her posture ( as if under the impression that the taller she sat the more successful she might be in maintaining the high ground ) william's eyes shone with unabashed amusement, his mouth twisting into a boyish grin as noora prattled on in what she seemed to think was a stunning impression of him. to her credit, it wasn't by any means the worst that he had ever seen. bearing that in mind, he supposed that what he did next could have been viewed as a prize of sorts; his hand caught her jaw and he turned her head towards his, catching her crimson kiss with pale lips that still held the ghost of a smile.
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 13 2017, 11:48 AM         Quote        
no one could say that noora hadn't brought this onto herself or created the ideal atmosphere for her and william's first kiss. the location itself was far from being perfect; kitchen tiles didn't entice romance but the simple time spent just the two of them alone did. snow kissed hands captured hold of his jaw and if there had ever been proof that for all her ardent rejections and snide comments she still wanted to mold to him just as much as he did her, this was it. it lasted long, much longer than it should have and when she pulled away she thought she could feel the smudge of her lipstick in a smeared diagonal from her mouth and the small burst of color on his own pallid face. with a feigned apologetic drag of her thumb across the corner of her mouth, she held her head high as if it would undermine the butterflies fluttering in her stomach, throwing themselves against the linings of her intestines ."jeg trodde dette skulle være matte—" icy blue eyes traced him analytically, assessing the damage as she fought to keep herself composed. "tydeligvis ikke."
yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 13 2017, 07:46 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
it was unclear just when ( or if ) noora would allow her pride to slip just enough to let him in. it was unclear whether she had decided that she was above romance altogether or if it was just him that she had a problem with but for the moment william allowed himself the luxury of keeping his own insecurities at bay, his kiss impassioned and close with a hand at her neck and the other at her waist, pulling her steadily towards the edge of the counter and the warmth of his chest. it seemed prudent once she had drawn away to release his grip on her but the sharp clanging of victory bells insisted otherwise and so a compromise was struck, his palms pressing high against the sides of her thighs, thumbs brushing against denim as he waited for rejection or permission to continue – nothing else would satisfy. “er det riktig?” matte or not, her lipstick clung to his mouth even after his tongue swiped across the swell of his bottom lip, pigment that had transferred so easily now seemingly unwavering in its new home. “kom hit. la meg se.”
yes to 18+ threads

maddie targaryen

PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz ii men
5351 posts
72450 points
currently Offline
Jan 13 2017, 10:10 PM         Quote        
now came the struggle of dealing with the repercussions of her actions. it was precisely why she'd held out so long (a task not easy by any means and that vilde had failed within minutes of meeting the boy, tall and handsome and able to keep up with noora's wit like second nature despite what he might have believed). her breathing felt ragged and her thighs hot underneath the deliberate placement of his hands and her lips tingled— noora was a firm believer in not needing to be under the influence of vodka to be intoxicated and this moment had served as evidence enough. resist, resist, resist. "nei—" she paused to formulate her argument, wrenching her eyes away from the swell of william's mouth. "—vilde er der ute et sted, vi kan ikke." she tried to make it sound obvious. like her lapse in judgement hadn't breached a boundary far beyond ever closing again. she shifted her hips to grab at the roll of napkins next to her, running one under the sink before beckoning him closer and dabbing at the corners of his full lips with determination. "du kommer hit, du ser ut som en klovn."
yes to 18+ threads

cool it courtney

MST
boyz ii men
4493 posts
137600 points
currently Offline
Jan 15 2017, 10:31 PM         Quote        
do you always
trust
william cast her a somewhat quizzical expression at that. noora seemed to be vastly overestimating the extent of his and vilde's dalliance and that wasn't exactly doing her friend any favours; he had the distinct feeling that vilde's prolonged attachment to him was not being helped by noora's refusal to do more than acknowledge his existence whilst they were all in the same room. whereas she seemed to have decided that he was the problem in this particular scenario, william thought that just the opposite was true – it was noora who had asked him to talk to her and, in doing so, had given her hope that there might still be room for something to develop between them, just as it was noora balking now at the prospect of the pair of them being spotted alone together. his hands slid up her thighs to settle on her ass, urging her closer to the counter's edge as he worked. “når skal du slutte å bekymre deg så mye om vilde og begynne å bekymre deg selv?” that seemed a fair question. as if to reward himself for his own cleverness, william smiled against her damp napkin, looking exceedingly pleased with himself. “jeg vil ha en annen kyss, noora.”
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!