welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

West Virginia, mountain mama, country roads, 10/6 - 10/12
9/26: COSL - I am officially back and free to write all the things so throw them at me! I'm working on responding to threads and comms as quickly as possible. I am still taking more plots as well <3 Also, I start my pharmacy tech job at Kroger soon so bare with me.
hi!!! so i'll be I'm going on vacation with the Krusling's (my boyfriend Edward and his family) to somewhere in West Virginia. He told me which part and I forgot. I'll be gone until Monday and then on Tuesday and Wednesday I have all day training with Kroger. so bear with me as I don't know how much laptop time I'll get in this week. I will reply to all the things soon enough. On my days of, I've just been exhausted. love you all and see you soon - Sierra ♡
sierra
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Eastern
posts 1915 posts
points 27730 points
status Online
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!