welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ask the staff
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
ask the staff
if you have questions or suggestions or whatever here's the place to hit the staff members up! we wanted a thread that we could track to make sure to see all questions and get to them as quickly as possible, so if you have anything you need here's the place to let us know, and the staff members will be able to answer. <3

please allow staff members to answer this thread
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24701 posts
points 127895 points
status Offline
부디 제발 건강하게。
first suggestion, woo!

uh, it's not a really large suggestion and might be seen as a little unnecessary, but for the asia board, would it be possible to make dubai as a main board alongside bangkok, seoul, tokyo, etc? the city itself is one of the most liberal / immigrant influenced locations in the middle east and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. idk, there just doesn't seem to be a main location there to represent the middle east and that makes me a little sad. :'c

sorry if this is unnecessary !
cairo
pronouns he + him
age 25
timezone gmt-6
posts 6200 posts
points 127705 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

just kidan !

ty for the suggestion!! i tried my best to come up with a somewhat diverse range that i thought everyone would use! obviously we can't add every city, but we can add this one for you! i'm going to wait to add it until the css is complete for it (because the set up requires more than me just creating the forum) and until we can make an image for it! we just ask that you (and others) use the forum! if it goes mostly unused we will take the forum away later on (this goes for all the rping forums).
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
부디 제발 건강하게。
thaaaaank you! ( ◜◒◝ )♡
i'll be sure to live in that board give it respect! i appreciate it!
cairo
pronouns he + him
age 25
timezone gmt-6
posts 6200 posts
points 127705 points
status Offline
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
    this isn't really a skin issue because it's more of a preference but would it be possible to have the icon up top be a link to our profile?? or have our profile name somewhere to click on the sidebar?? c:
cora
pronouns she + her + hers
age 24
timezone pacific
posts 3964 posts
points 5915 points
status Offline
hey hun! the avatar in the corner actually is a link to your profile. it just doesn't work if you don't have one set. once you upload an avatar though, it will work!
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24701 posts
points 127895 points
status Offline
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
    lmao woOOPSSS thank you angelface xoxo
cora
age 24
timezone pacific
posts 3964 posts
points 5915 points
status Offline
august 24th taking a break from cosl atm to focus on other things and i'm hoarding replies for now if you'd rather not wait lmk and I'll drop our plots but replies will be slow
hi this is just a suggestion! I was wondering if there could possibly be a space in the mini profile/custom profile where we could put our personal announcements like say we're going to be on hiatus for awhile kind of what the sig blurbs had on old cosl?
rosalie
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 1001 posts
points 2510 points
status Offline
i like the idea. i will talk to ro about that. i am going to give her a little time before i have her fix anything since she worked really hard on the skin and she probably needs some down time!
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24701 posts
points 127895 points
status Offline
10. 02. 17. - taking a sort of hiatus. work and school have been kicking my ass. but if you'd like to start/re-start a thread, feel free to pm me. i'm open to taking on one or two plots.
maybe las vegas and australia could be added as destinations? just a thought. :)
casey
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone PST
posts 15326 posts
points 55350 points
status Offline
hiiii, im not sure if this is possible. but would it be possible to have the custom posts gif and user profile gif be two separate fields. i just use a texture on my graphics that messes up if its not the exact size. if not its no big deal but i figured i would ask <3
chloe
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone eastern
posts 54 posts
points 275 points
status Offline
im slow on replies/starting. sorry guys. i have jury duty this next week so hopefully i'll have time to get stuff up.
i know people are providing codes/using their own/making their own. but maybe a thread in the coding forum where those of use that are coding incapable can request certain codes? if there already is one then i'm blind and senile in my old age and ignore me.
emmaly
pronouns she/her
age dirt
timezone pacific
posts 22 posts
points 160 points
status Offline
    can we get a last active thing somewhere in the mini or custom prof??
cora
age 24
timezone pacific
posts 3964 posts
points 5915 points
status Offline
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
emma(ly) thompson
you can post the coding request in the coding / resource board (: it's not just for people to offer their codes but also as a place to request them.
jessica
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone Eastern
posts 75912 posts
points 13765 points
status Offline
oct 1 - i'm in school so my replies can sometimes be sporadic or slow. but i'm doing my best to keep up. pm me if you want or need any things <3
i noticed that you guys put in the built in links in the profile for trackers/requests and such since we don't have sigs anymore. but i also noticed that only one of them is customizable. for someone who doesnt ever put up myoa or specific face requests it makes those pretty useless and only allows us to have one link. is there any way to make it so we can label them all ourselves?
sara
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone est
posts 1745 posts
points 82805 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!