welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

what i like about you, v 3.0

# tyou really know how to dance

so i'm elle and it's summer so i'm back. i've been rping on and off for the last ten years. love everything, especially angst and i just want all the things. feel free to add me on discord @elle#7638

i'm mostly here for comms and rapidfire but tbh, i tend to go past rapid fire if i'm really into the plot. sometimes words flow and i can't stop. i mostly do fxf or mxf with a few exceptions with mxm if i'm really into the plot but that doesn't happen often. like i'd rather be the one suggesting it and going into other's shippers or whatever. i'm pretty much open to any plot to feel free to suggest away. also i'm super open on faces and just listing them off the top of my head. feel free to suggest away

females

aja naomi king, aj cook, alexandra daddario, alicia vikander, alycia debnam carey, aly michalka, amanda seyfried, amy adams. ana de armas, antonia thomas, anna kendrick, arden cho, brie larson, brittany snow, britt robertson, brooklyn decker, bryce dallas howard, caity lotz, camila mendes, candice patton, candice king, chloe bennet, claire holt, constance wu, connie britton, daisy ridley, diane guerrero, deborah ann woll, eiza gonzalez, elle fanning, ellie kemper, elizabeth olsen, emeraude toubia, emilia clarke, emily blunt, emily bett rickards, emma stone, emma watson, felicity jones, freema agyeman, gal gadot, gina rodriguez, gugu mbatha-raw, hannah simone, holland roden, isla fisher, jameela jamil, jamie chung, janelle monae, jennifer garner, jessica chastain, kacey rohl, kat graham, kat mcnamara, kate mara, katie cassidy, katie findlay, karla souza, kerry washington, kimiko glenn, kristen bell, kylie bunbury, lili reinhart, lindsey morgan, lucy hale, lucy liu, lupita nyong'o, lizzy caplan, mae whitman, mandy moore, margot robbie, meghan markle, melissa fumero, mindy kaling, minka kelly, mila kunis, natalia dyer, natalie dormer, nathalie emmanuel, naomi scott nicole beharie, oona chaplin, phoebe tonkin priyanka chopra, rachel mcadams, rashida jones, ruth negga, rose leslie, rose mciver, rosario dawson, sarah hyland, sarah sahi, samira wiley, shay mitchell, sophia bush, tatiana maslany, tessa thompson, tina desai, troian bellisario, taraji p henson, yael grobglas, yara martinez, yvonne strahovski, zendaya, zoe kravitz, zoey deutch

males

adam rodriguez, alfie enoch, andrew garfield, ben affleck, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris lowell, chris pine, chris pratt, brett dier, bob morley, chadwick boseman, dane dehaan, dan stevens, daniel radcliffe, dev patel, dominic sherwood, grant gustin, henry cavill, hunter parrish, idris elba, jack falahee, jesse williams, joe keery, justin baldoni, john boyega, john cho, john krasinski, keiynan lonsdale, kyle chandler, hugh dancy, matthew daddario, matt czuchry, mehcad brooks, michael b jordan, michiel huisma, milo ventimiglia, nico tortorella, liam hemsworth, oscar isaac, rahul kohli, rami malek, robert buckley, ricky whittle, ryan gosling, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan, shemar moore, steven yeun, timothy olyphant, tom holland, tyler posey, tyler hoechlin

plots

divorcees falling back in love, crushing on best friend's older sibling, affairs, step-siblings fall in love, sibcest, friends with benefits with feeling, nanny x parent, teacher x parent, best friends with secret feelings, wedding planner x groom/bride, roommates with feelings, young couple with kids, reunion, military, exes with benefits, olympic plots, enemies to lovers, political plots, pregnancy plots tbh , widow(er) falls for sibling of deceased spouse, fake dating, hospital plots, meeting on vacation, bride x maid of honor secretly in love, one night stand that leads to pregnancy, celebrities, criminal x law enforcement, teacher x teacher, spouse x spouse's sibling, friends getting married after turning 35, life as we know it plot, criminals in love, we're divorced but still sleeping together and it's complicated, anything really????
june 21 coming back to cosl and in need of things!
mature?
yes
status
please no: any sort of abuse, sexual assault
elle
27 • she/her • pst
Your chadwick boseman x my ruth negga for age gap + crushing on best friend's older sibling/fake dating or best friends secretly in love + fake dating? I have a plot in mind ^^ elleanor shellstrop
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest
Cat
23 • she/her • pst
oh hey its ur fave mess of a girl what up

andrew garfield x candice king
bob morley x daisy ridley
john krasinski x lizzie olsen
oscar isaac x natalie dormer
sam claflin x margot robbie
seb stan x phoebe tonkin

amanda seyfried x lizzie olsen
any girls tbh

obv do not pick all of these but also http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png as for plots im likin darker stuff n complicated things like something political would be cool or criminals in love or criminal x law enforcement idk elle give me love n attention bye
11/07 anxiety is a fuckin bitch and i am suffering. tentatively taking a few new things. do not pm me asking me for things, i'll reach out to you if i want anything.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape + abuse the name 'simon'
lizzie
27 • she/her • gmt
elleanor shellstrop

the good place is one of my favorite shows, a++ username

my holland roden to your shemar moore or my natalie dormer to your jesse williams? and if you'd like to double up, my rahul kohli to your emily bett rickards or my sebastian stan to your gina rodriguez?

i have a bunch of plot ideas but they kind of go with the faces so we can brainstorm!

april 21 - making a soft comeback.
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest and rape.
casey
27 • she/her • PST

elleanor shellstrop

My Candice Patton x Your Lindsey Morgan
uM THE BRIDE X MAID OF HONOR IN LOVE PLS F ME UP. because oh man best friends, maybe even night before bachelorette party gets wild and they kiss and after that it's awkward because you're getting married and where does that leave us? where do we stand? is it too late?

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est

elleanor shellstrop you mentioned hospital things and i have two ideas lmk which one appeals more to you -- or we could do both?
idea one: my nathalie emmanuel against whoever you want (open gender!) -- they're both frequent fliers to the same hospital floor (something heart related maybe if we don't want to go the cancer route?) and they've started gravitating towards each other because they're both younger than the ~typical age range of patients. we could do just platonic or romantic or whatever??

idea two: i'm honestly the biggest hoe for this and i don't have faces but i can suggest things if you like both ideas but basically work wife/husband -- nurse/doctor or nurse/nurse bff relationships, they always work greAT together and they're always having a great time with the warped sense of humor you get working in the healthcare field. my discord is annie#3887 if you want to discuss either/both of these further!
07/12: when will someone start paying me to roleplay?
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape/noncon, abuse, animal abuse
annie
28 • she/hers • est
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll