welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

¤ show me what i'm looking for
22 Nov // poke me if i need to reply/start something.
So this is kind of a two-in-one request! First, a bit about myself. I now go by Rou on COSL, and I'm a twenty three year old full time mum to a one year old. I'm frequently on my phone during the day and on my laptop at night after my daughter goes to bed. I particularly enjoy rping supernatural things, though I won't shy away from real life plots either. I do mxf, fxf and mxm.

Now, I'm requesting two things which actually tie into one another so let's start with the first: someone to have ships with. I would like someone to have multiple ships and plots with - I want us to drown each other with ideas and new things. I wouldn't mind making a good friend or two as well, which can be difficult for me bc I'm shy af and I get super anxious about annoying people.

I would prefer someone who enjoys writing smut as much as I do, though it's not a requirement.

The second thing? I'd love long term plots! I want my characters to go through it all: drama, fluff, angst, smut, etc! Comms and rf threads and lengthy threads, give them all to me.

So if you're interested, you can reply here, pm me or message me on Discord - aerli stryker#2206.

Thanks for reading!
rou
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone ACDT
posts 7313 posts
points 32000 points
status Offline
[ dec 11 ] Look, I really didn't plan on getting sick but I've been getting progressively worse. If you're not interested in waiting around for me, that's fine--feel free to archive. I'm just going to stick to writing with the more understanding people on the site. RP is my hobby and I put a lot of time in it, but my health and wellbeing are far more important to me.
aerli van helsing

hey! i'll add you on discord, but i'm interested
bellamy
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone pst
posts 12164 posts
points 84150 points
status Offline
5th December - Really busy at the moment but should be back soon.
@[aerli van helsing]

I'm interested but I'm not big on smut, is that okay?
amethyst
pronouns she
age 25
timezone GMT
posts 123 posts
points 6655 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!