welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

chaos reigned, hogwarts-esque university plot!
05/18 - i've been in a weird mood so replies will be very very slow but they will be coming soon. i'm so sorry!!
bloody hell!
alderstorm;

im so tired and this is probably garbage but... so i was talking to some friends about making a group request for some kind of upper east side hogwarts school but i realized... most students would have to be underage to go to it and honestly, everything's more fun when it's a uni setting.

basically, alderstorm is a 4 year university to further education for witches and wizards. i don't want to overcomplicate things but basically it's just like any normal college where you choose a course related to the job you want to get after graduating. you can find a list of occupations in the wizarding world here. since this will kind of serve as an interest check/test run, i won't delve into more of the nitty gritty of it all (perhaps if a lot of people are interested we can all hash out course names etc etc!!)

there are def no canon characters here so you're free do and create any character you desire!

a couple of basics is that there will be five houses that pretty much serve the same purpose as the ones in hogwarts though in alderstorm, everyone favours the idea of individual growth rather than being put in a little box that roughly describes who you are. so, wizards and witches get sorted into houses depending on their course rather than personalities. it follows like this:

house nassau: future ministry & gringotts employees, muggle relations

tiramisu goldstein, future cursebreaker, 4th year
sara sampaio, played by taylah
vera vulchanova, future unspeakable, 3rd year
taylor hill, played by alex

house dragovic: the aurors, guards, magical law enforcement, obliviators

mowgli nott, future auror, 3rd year
arthur gosse, played by andie
lark elwood, future hit witch, 3rd year
nastassia lindes, played by skylar
zephry rosier, aspiring obliviator, 3rd year
felix bujo, played by taylah

house lakhani: journalists, writers, teachers

zelda golightly, future history of magic professor, 2nd year
shiloh malka, played by danielle

house vetra: actors, musicians, artists

house kovalenko: mediwitches/wizards, magizoologist, herbologists, potion masters

declan diggory, future dragonologist, 2nd year
vladimir ivanov, played by alex
viola markova, future mediwitch, 3rd year
adrianne ho, played by ana
moxie malfoy, future magizoologist, 2nd year
pyper america, played by andie

professors/civilians:

CODE
house name/professor/civilian [code*]<i class="fa fa-star-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> <u>char name</u>, future occupation, year<br> face claim, played by your name<br>[/code*]

andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
jesus fucking christ andie

house nassau
CODE
<i class="fa fa-star-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> <u>vera vulchanova</u>, future unspeakable, 3rd year<br> zhenya katava, played by alex<br>

house kovalenko
CODE
<i class="fa fa-star-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> <u>declan diggory</u>, future dragonologist, 2nd year<br> vladimir ivanov, played by alex<br>
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
05/18 - i've been in a weird mood so replies will be very very slow but they will be coming soon. i'm so sorry!!
andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
may 18th - yo yo yo! so i work full time, i'm working on a masters in creative writing, and i have both too much and not enough free time. there will be times i post multiple times a day and times where i'll manage one reply in a week. depends on how much work and school has drained me. please be patient and love me <3
house lakhani
CODE
<i class="fa fa-star-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> <u>zelda golightly</u>, future history of magic professor, second<br> shiloh malka, played by danielle<br>
danielle
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone cst
posts 123 posts
points 6755 points
status Offline
danielle

hi dear!! i'd love to add her but sara's been taken, if you could change the fc we'll be good to go! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
may 18th - yo yo yo! so i work full time, i'm working on a masters in creative writing, and i have both too much and not enough free time. there will be times i post multiple times a day and times where i'll manage one reply in a week. depends on how much work and school has drained me. please be patient and love me <3
whoops sorry i thought i had it all checked

can i switch her to shiloh malka then?
danielle
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone cst
posts 123 posts
points 6755 points
status Offline
danielle

done!
andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
i want a part of this.
idk what yet tho
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
ana quinn?!

i love you!!!! just lemme know when u get any ideas!!!!!
andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
ana quinn?! danielle alex tveit lionclaw !!

hey gang i went ahead and started a group plotter for us here! http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
oct 22 life has been mad af. i'm trying to get back into things c:
house dragovic
CODE
<i class="fa fa-star-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> <u>lark elwood</u>, future hit witch, 3rd year<br> nastassia lindes, played by skylar<br>

skylar
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone gmt
posts 8103 posts
points 241900 points
status Offline
the skylar effect

added you!!! http://i.imgbox.com/5kW4E7Ed.png http://i.imgbox.com/5kW4E7Ed.png
andie
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt+8
posts 166 posts
points 5475 points
status Offline
06.18: going through my annual "I miss Harry Potter" phase so if you wanna do anything hp-related, hit me up <3
so I'm sort of in love with this concept http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png

nassau
CODE
<i class="fa fa-star-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> <u>cyrus catchlove</u>, future ministry worker, 3rd year<br> adrien sahores, played by chloe<br>
chloe
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone est
posts 38 posts
points 2055 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!