welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

♡ secret little rendezvous, mxm
shilo
19 years old
they/them
gmt
pm for skype
mature threads? yes
january 22nd - if i owe u rf replies or starters pls be patient w me they'll come in a timely manner!! i'm always up for new plots so hmu fam!! also go check out my new req & give me all the things w 1d & justin bieber tbh
friends
♡ myoa
hi fam!!! shilo here w a first request ever on cosl?? yeah i'm p new here so take it easy on me while i figure stuff out which shouldn't take too long i guess?? anyway all u have to know is that i'm mxm trash & that's literally all i have muse for 99% of the time tbh. so i'm here asking for all the mxm comms and rfs i'll be limiting these to 4 comms per person and 2 rfs per person just so i don't get overwhelmed. plot wise i'm literally up for anything and my only trigger is rape tbh. i'm also p chill w faces so feel free to use whoever u want. lmk if there's any specific plots u wanna do and i will bend to ur wishes, i'm p flexible too lol so request away friends!

CODE
[POST]

[b]comms or rfs:[/b] or both tbh??
[b]number: [/b] how manyyy
[b]triggers:[/b] u kno the drill
[b]no go faces:[/b] u kno the drill
[b]specific plots:[/b] u can delete this if u don't have any
[b]specific faces:[/b] any ships or just anyone u would want me to use?

[/POST]
andrea
27 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc

comms or rfs: comms
number: 3?
triggers: rape, abuse, addictions
no go faces: no andrew garfield tbh. also boy bands of any kind, just not my thing. i prefer models if you're into that

cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
february 26th: so to my surprise, the other woman that worked with me quit and i was offered her position as lead designer. this means we're short one person and i am going to be learning a new position. i might be slow the next week or so. not to mention i am in the process of opening another site. i will try to get to replies asap.
veronica mars

comms or rfs: comms
number: two
triggers: cancer
no go faces: chris colfer
specific plots: i like anything forbidden love, triggery, etc
specific faces: i am fine w/ whoever

noah
21 years old
he/him
est. gmt -5.
pm for discord.
mature threads? yes
18 march ☆ i'm not interested in plotting new ships. pls don't pm me for plots; if i want new ships, i'll seek them out.
scandal

http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png

comms or rfs: comms pls
number: two
triggers: rape, self-harm, body dysmorphia
no go faces: 1D (besides zayn), chris hemsworth glee faces, kpop faces
specific plots: angst and all kinds of triggers are my jam fam. maybe avoid age gaps tho bc i hate playing older guys in mxm.
specific faces: i'm always weak for zayn and jb but i love pm everyone who's not a no go face.

sin
26 years old
she/hers
eastern
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
31 JAN: super behind on school work so gonna be low-key absent with posts for a minute. bear with me, or else lemme know if you wanna drop things! xoxo 16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, lemme know! xoxo
how i met your mother

comms or rfs: comms preferably but i'm gucci with rfs too
number: four
triggers: triggers are srsly my favorite thing in the world so as gritty as you want is great
no go faces: boy bands and disney kids are nahhh
specific plots: whatever you feel like tbh
specific faces: whatever makes you happy is great, just lmk if i end up using someone you're not down with

xoxo

molly
21 years old
she/her/hers
central
pm me for aim
mature threads? yes
[police alarm] i've had the worst cold the past few days and haven't had much motivation for things. i'm gonna try and get caught up the next few days so pls be patient with me
scandal

comms or rfs: comm pls
number: 4
triggers: nada
no go faces: johnny depp, miles teller, ansel elgort, gregg sulkin, colton haynes, benedict cumberbatch, tom hiddleston, 5sos
specific plots: i'm all about the angst
specific faces: nope, i'm good with whatever!

shilo
19 years old
they/them
gmt
pm for skype
mature threads? yes
january 22nd - if i owe u rf replies or starters pls be patient w me they'll come in a timely manner!! i'm always up for new plots so hmu fam!! also go check out my new req & give me all the things w 1d & justin bieber tbh
friends

andrea i'm cassie fucking fitch kyle skankovich sinyster gates good golly miss molly

y'all should have alerts now!! lmk if any of them didn't go through!!
Amanda
22 years old
she/her
mature threads? yes
pretty much just doing short things (myoas/rapid fire) but i will consider longer posts/plots for GOT/HP-marauders era and other plots that develop from shorter stuff!
house

comms or rfs: comms!
number: lets do two!
triggers: none literally hit me with it
no go faces: idk just not justin beiber?
specific plots: toxic relationships? crazy shit?
specific faces: nope!

shilo malek
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
how i met your mother
comms or rfs: rf because we already have comms~
number: 2
triggers: i don't really have any direct triggers so go for it, if it ends up making me uncomfortable i will let u kno
no go faces: colton haynes, basically any person from a cw show, reality tv stars.
anything else: if u wanted to do 2 more comms so that we have the max 4 comms/2 rf i'd be down for that. otherwise just the 2 rf is great c:
Jess
19 years old
she/her
cst
mature threads? yes
skam

comms or rfs: rfs please
number: 2
triggers: rape, dubcon, self-harm, abuse, incest, and gore
no go faces: justin bieber, 1D/5sos members
specific faces: nah (lmk if there's someone specific you want me to use though)

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk