welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[ you're a liability ✧ ]
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ november 11th ] ∙ dropped a few things and i'm working on catching up! not taking on any new things as of now unless i seek it out or we started to talk about it before the 11th.

guidelines

so, this is version whatever! welcome to my crack ship. okay, to preface things. my name is lilah. i'm twenty five years old. i live in the pacific time zone! i work part time and i go to school full time online. so, sometimes i go through very busy patches but other times i am bored out of my mind. so is life though! anyway, here are my rp partner guidelines i guess?

01. i like to start off with COMMUNICATION THREADS. it helps me get to know my character a little better. please note that i will also do RAPID OR LONGER style threads once we've got the ball rolling. i love to do both! i just like to start off with comms. however, if you're against doing communication threads i would be willing to just do threads.

02. i play both MALES AND FEMALES. i do PREFER MXF ships! in terms of mxf plots i'll play either or, but don't take advantage of me. i love DOUBLING UP so do not be afraid to ask me to do so. honestly, i am looking to switch off. so if you are interested in me playing the boy only then i'm not for you.

03. in terms of plots i love when we BOTH BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE. i like brain storming ideas together and sharing head canons. i want to be invested in our ship! i'd love to talk about our plots via DISCORD OR PM. seriously. i really want to be invested!! also, on another plot related note i DO NOT do plots pertaining to RAPE, ABUSE, OR INCEST. i'm simply not interested. i'm also not really into fantasy!! i'm 100% OKAY WITH SMUT but please note that you MUST be EIGHTEEN+.

sorry that this is soooo long! here are the faces i use!! faces with a "" next to them are my favorite. don't feel pressured to pick one of them though sometimes it is a welcoming refresher to use others.

female

adelaide kane, anna kendrick, adelaide kane, alicia vikander, alycia debnam-carey, anna kendrick, annasophia robb, arden cho, ariana grande, ashley benson, barbara palvin, billie lourd, blake lively, britt robertson, camila mendes, carlson young, chloë moretz, crystal reed, daisy ridley, danielle campbell, demi lovato, dianna agron, elizabeth olsen, emeraude toubia, emma roberts, emma watson, freya mavor, gage golightly, hailee steinfeld, gigi hadid, holland roden, kaya scodelario, karlie kloss, katherine langford, lili reinhart, lily collins, lucy hale, madelaine petsch, margot robbie, marie avgeropoulos, melissa benoist, natalie domer, nicola peltz, nina dobrev, olivia holt, perrie edwards, phoebe tonkin, selena gomez, sasha pieterse, shailene woodley, shay mitchell, shelley hennig, tassia farmiga, taylor marie hill, taylor swift, troian bellisario, victoria moroles, victoria justice, willa holland, zoey deutch

males

adam driver, ansel elgort, aaron tveit, blake jenner, bob morley, beau mirchoff, cameron monaghan, charlie carver, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt, chris wood, cody christian, cole sprouse, daniel sharman, dave franco , diego barrueco, douglas booth, dylan o'brien , dylan sprayberry, evan peters, francisco lachowski, grant gustin, harry styles, hunter parrish, jack falahee, jeremy allen white, joe jonas, josh hutcherson, ki hong lee, kj apa, liam hemsworth, liam payne, logan lerman, louis tomlinson, luke pasqualino, matt daddario, max carver, max irons, michael b jordan, miles teller, niall horan, nick hoult, nick jonas, nico mirallegro, nico tortorella, ryan kelley, sam claflin, theo james, tyler hoechlin, tyler posey , zac efron, zayn malik

plot ideas

adoption, age gaps (to some extent i'll let you know if i don't vibe with it), arranged marriage, babies, backpacking adventures, best friend's sibling, best friends falling in love, big city, boss' partner x boss' kid, celeb,celeb x fan, class issues (rich x poor), college roommates, domestic, friends to lovers, friends with benefits, holiday, maid of honor x best man, miscarriage, mobster x mob boss daughter, newlyweds, olympics (winter or summer), one night stands, online relationships, pregnancy, pregnancy in general, reality show, road trips, royal families, single parents, small town, song based, unexpected pregnancy ,young parents

these are just some ideas!! i'm open to suggestions & mixing these up!

lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
12/04 coming back to cosl after some time off because of a family emergency expect replies soon
lilah

so I know we have plots but here I am again

my matt daddario to your shelley hennig maybe something with arranged marriage / royalty?
your chris wood to my melissa benoist maybe friends to lovers? or best man x maid of honor?

opal
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 879 posts
points 42705 points
status Offline
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ november 11th ] ∙ dropped a few things and i'm working on catching up! not taking on any new things as of now unless i seek it out or we started to talk about it before the 11th.

opal wood,

matt x shelley - omg yes, arranged marriage with royalty sounds great to me.

chris x melissa - best man & maid of honor are the best plots so i am 100% up for that too. we can probably mix in friends to lover with that to i think??

lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
12/04 coming back to cosl after some time off because of a family emergency expect replies soon
lilah

my matt daddario to your shelley hennig awesome do you wanna jump right in?
your chris wood to my melissa benoist maybe she's recently divorced and she's single for the first time in years and they've always been friends but now there's an opening for something to happen since they're spending so much time together with the wedding?

opal
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 879 posts
points 42705 points
status Offline

opal wood,

that all sounds great to me!! i'll just im you on discord in a sec.
lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
11/26 - Graduation in a few weeks. Gimme all the POC plots, yo.
lilah

Hey there! Was thinking my Dylan O'brien against your Holland Roden in a best friends fall in love plot? Maybe we could even throw in some sort of Holiday season plot that has family influence? One of our characters could be visiting another's family or something for Christmas.
DAY
pronouns He/Him
age 23
timezone CST
posts 1166 posts
points 66455 points
status Online
[ 11/14/17 ] i'm sorry about dropping 95% of my plots without letting anyone know. i got overwhelmed, and i understand if you don't want to write with me again.
nicola peltz (mine) x nico mirallegro — bad boy teaching the good girl how to be baaaaaddddddd. she bad tho, just trying to get with him lol.

logan lerman (mine) x zoey deutch — idk man, you can pitch in for this one haha. my brain's fried. :x

#lilah http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2624 posts
points 157450 points
status Offline

emma roberts,

hi lovely! that sounds great to me. c: i love those faces. for logan and zoey how about a couple who dated all four years of high school and they're now in college and still haven't broken up and they plan to get married, etc but everyone in their lives is telling them that they shouldn't be so serious with their first and only relationship and they both should try dating other people but they really don't want to heart it??
lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
[ 11/14/17 ] i'm sorry about dropping 95% of my plots without letting anyone know. i got overwhelmed, and i understand if you don't want to write with me again.
looooooove that. poor babies!!! fighting for their love!!! http://i.imgbox.com/uCNNgEFr.png

i can start a comm for the logan x zoey, and you do nicola x nico ... i just realized their names are the same lol. i'm an idiot. http://i.imgbox.com/pzAiL0yE.png

#lilah http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2624 posts
points 157450 points
status Offline

emma roberts,

sure thing!! i will get that up asap. but they're good names tho so it is totally ok!
lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
[ 08/11 ] won't be around a ton this weekend, but msg me on discord/love me long time i'll be archiving comms after two weeks w/ no reply & threads after a month w/ no reply ty - mgmt

lilah
here are some of my ideas!!

my hunter parrish x your shelley hennig as one night stand that develops into a pregnancy??
your harry styles x my lili reinhart in a celebrity x fan type thing!! i have some ideas
emily
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone est
posts 389 posts
points 15400 points
status Offline

for emily, forever ago,

those sounds great to me!! did you want to chat more on discord or just jump right in?
lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
[ 08/11 ] won't be around a ton this weekend, but msg me on discord/love me long time i'll be archiving comms after two weeks w/ no reply & threads after a month w/ no reply ty - mgmt

lilah
let's chat on discord!! my username is emily#3338
emily
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone est
posts 389 posts
points 15400 points
status Offline

lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17560 posts
points 372950 points
status Offline
nov 1st // nothing important to report. i'm lazy and tired like always. i work 12 hour shifts and wrangle heathen kids in the meantime. i'm slow with posting, but they'll all get done soon enough.
lilah

my cole sprouse x your britt robertson - gimme something with class differences. he's from the wrong side of the tracks, she's a politician's daughter or whatever, and they're sneaking around to be with each other? one of them's wanting to just come out about it all, the other is worried to do that, and bc i'm a sucker, unplanned pregnancy?

your dylan o'brien x my taylor hill - mix up on housing applications so they're rooming together? or best friends growing up who go to college together and decide to share an apartment and there's totally no feelings beyond friendship nope (except they both sabotage each other whenever they bring other people around and there are totally feels)?
chrissy
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst
posts 485 posts
points 26555 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!