welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

artificial love +
i love all my babies 8.4.17 ( 8.25.17 back in business! my trackpad is being all kinds of funky but i'm around now! )
alright y'all! i'm sort of bad at doing the plotting in here but i thought it'd be useful to do character descripts? so, my discord is sad baby#0713 if you want to chat on there! (but we can all feel free to do some plotting in here, too!)

so anyone, i have shea, whom i'm thinking is a pretty fresh addition; or, fresh enough that he's just gotten to the point of really getting it, or beginning to anyway (and it also took him a bit longer than usual, maybe). i think until now he's had a kind of child-like wonderment towards feeling (also, re: a lot of why?), and still does, but he's riding into it more. highkey he has never left home before, and initially thought physical and emotional sensation wasn't supposed to be for him (like, hahaha, no, i'm not a person)(then... oh boy but i want to be), but was also confused because he didn't have much use apart from engaging in that (re: impostor syndrome, kind of). he just got to the point where he can almost tell a joke, but understands naturally if someone else makes one (next level, he'll be quiet with an understated/unexpected hilarity about him). shea isn't inappropriately touchy, but his grasp on physical intimacy is only now passing the point of being tenuous and he can't help himself (because affection is... so good now). i don't think sex has necessarily entered his life yet, so that'll be fun. anyway, i can add if anyone has extra questions! i'm still figuring it out myself. http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

then this is junot (or june, all nicknames acceptable; i think her first trait was bookishness, enough that she was like... hmm, mythology). she's not so much bookish anymore, after a while of existing. she's been around long enough to be basically fully developed personality-wise, and also enough to have played a nurturing role with newbies (to make it easier on others, even though she can be a little impatient at times). as a head canon, i'm thinking she may have gone out in the world by herself and, in an early time, had a negative encounter with a human who tried to aggress/assault her because not everyone sees AI as people even though she already steadfastly did; it was the kind of thing that made her nearly want to erase herself and start all over again but, so valuing what she already had, didn't. so she has a dichotomy of darkness and inner turmoil and also a kind of effervescent coolness. in other words, she's a tough cookie, but it doesn't prevent her from having fun. she's prone to lounging around cat-like; sometimes she's a take-you-on-a-date-on-a-whim kind of person, sometimes she's so in her own head (out! of! my! space!) that she forsakes her functionality. also, even though they don't technically need to eat, quirkily, she does the grocery shopping and really enjoys wine. i'll have more thoughts in the future!

jak & daxter nobody puts latte in a corner ciel andor chrissy xo
mickey
pronouns she/her + they/them
age 25
timezone EST
posts 1570 posts
points 90305 points
status Offline
10/10 -- approaching a difficult anniversary so i may be slower than usual. thanks for being patient.
+ though his parents were both very hardworking, cato did not have a lot growing up. they had what they needed but little room for anything else. however it's evident that watching them was where he got his own motivation, which transitioned into him making the rather luxurious life that he has for himself.

+ with sexuality being much more accepted now, he had no reason to hide his bisexuality. he dated both guys and girls, but he eventually married his longtime girlfriend joslyn. they had a few happy years before she left him for another man. with no kids and his wife gone, he threw himself into his work.

+ cato waded his way through the grief and attempted to date after a few years. while he found a few people that he had somewhat of a connection with, he seemed to keep finding reasons to break things off. that was why he started exploring the option of ai's and was surprised to realize just how happy he was.

+ ai's are far from machines to him; they are very much real people whom he deeply loves and cares about. cato does what he can to make sure that they are happy, to make sure that they grow and mature in a healthy way. though their relationships can be complicated, he absolutely treasures each and every one of them.

+ for the most part cato is a rather lighthearted man. he smiles rather easily and laughs often. though he is capable of making decisions and being very focused, being at home allows him to be more laid back and simply go with the flow. he likes to be able to put his feet up and watch a movie with a fresh bowl of popcorn.

+ cato tends to lean towards the more romantic side of things. he can come up with touching gestures with surprising ease, which certainly comes in handy when going out in public is not necessarily an option. he has a big heart and, though he sometimes closes in on himself with past hurt, he has a lot of love to give.

ciel
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone central
posts 10367 posts
points 65095 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!