welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

it's gonna be may
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I am getting married on the 5th of May! Very exciting but it means that the weeks before I am alternating between crazy busy pulling my hair out and relaxing, trying not to stress before the big day. So I may be a bit mia until the wedding.

Then I go away for my honeymoon on the 13th May, also very exciting! But it is a cruise until the 30th May, so internet will be terrible at best. Not sure if I’ll be on much at all while I’m on holiday.

I don’t want to drop anything, but I understand if it’s too long to wait for people. Just let me know, I won’t be mad :)

Thanks!
Jayde
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?act=ST&f=73&t=45862 <<< for people i have plots with <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
jayde
26 • she/her • gmt +8
Yay congrats!!! Have fun!!! I'll definitely wait, still 100% down for both of our things. <3
22 may - idk man i am just trash. i'm nooooot planning to drop anything! if it's been more than like two weeks, feel free to poke me. i'm just lazy and trash and have been working hella hours lately. love me.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, abuse, anything with a victim/abuser or heavy power type of dynamic; these are not necessarily triggers, per se, just things that make me uncomfortable/i am uninterested in exploring in rp.
leela
26 • she/her • EST
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll