welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !

add reply
new poll

announcement 004
Oct 19 2016, 09:34 AM
premium jcink
thanks to a donor (who i still have absolutely no clue who it is) who donated $45, we now have premium jcink for the year! so basically cosl is now ad free, we're on top of the list whenever we have to put a support ticket in and we can have adult themed content on the site without getting in trouble. i have basically set up an adult themed personal development forum, set some of the personal development forums to adult content (for the people that have asked) and made a mature content forum in each category for any thread that you think might be just a bit too adult themed and should probably be in the 18+ area. this means we can also have 18+ themed verses as well now.

a big thank you to everyone that donated. i really do appreciate it. you guys are all truly amazing and i love you all!

player update
january 16th: i should be able to get mostly caught up tomorrow (hopefully). i am finally getting adjusted to my new job and am working less at my other one so i won't be as drained as i have been. still prefer comms and one liners at the moment though.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
mature: yes
cassie21456 posts // 47650 points
i'm cassie fucking fitchcaramel apple spice // Online
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay