welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

announcement 004

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
23678 posts
90245 points
currently Online
Oct 19 2016, 09:34 AM         Quote        
premium jcink
thanks to a donor (who i still have absolutely no clue who it is) who donated $45, we now have premium jcink for the year! so basically cosl is now ad free, we're on top of the list whenever we have to put a support ticket in and we can have adult themed content on the site without getting in trouble. i have basically set up an adult themed personal development forum, set some of the personal development forums to adult content (for the people that have asked) and made a mature content forum in each category for any thread that you think might be just a bit too adult themed and should probably be in the 18+ area. this means we can also have 18+ themed verses as well now.

a big thank you to everyone that donated. i really do appreciate it. you guys are all truly amazing and i love you all!

september 12: i am back and trying to get caught up. please bear with me.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     cancer also, i am highly scared of clowns so please, please refrain from sharing any sort of gfs or video clips of the movie it when i am around. it seriously makes my entire body tense up and i almost have a panic attack.
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!