welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

announcement 004
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
premium jcink
thanks to a donor (who i still have absolutely no clue who it is) who donated $45, we now have premium jcink for the year! so basically cosl is now ad free, we're on top of the list whenever we have to put a support ticket in and we can have adult themed content on the site without getting in trouble. i have basically set up an adult themed personal development forum, set some of the personal development forums to adult content (for the people that have asked) and made a mature content forum in each category for any thread that you think might be just a bit too adult themed and should probably be in the 18+ area. this means we can also have 18+ themed verses as well now.

a big thank you to everyone that donated. i really do appreciate it. you guys are all truly amazing and i love you all!

cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 25225 posts
points 29995 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!