welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

add reply
new poll

announcement 006, happy holidays!
cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
january 31st: i am still adjusting to my new job and things are picking up there with different big things happening (prom, basketball thanks, graduation, football preview, etc) so i can't be on as much as i used to. i basically had to drop a lot of things and only kept things with a select few people. not really taking on new things either unless they are with people that i plot with on a regular basis.
veronica mars
new skin, happy holidays!
happy holidays everyone from the staff of cosl! a big thank you to ames for making us this wonderful skin. rather than using black's custom forums, we have switched over to html template sets so if you are using html in your profile you are going to need to edit your profile and save. you don't need to do anything to it, just save so that it resaves it and everything works!

regarding cbox colors, as stated in the new points shop -- cbox colors are now available to be purchased for a month at a time. originally i was going to do two weeks but i did decide to switch it to a month. the reason for this is because we only have 100 spaces and we want to give new members a shot to be able to have a cbox color in the future. i have a list of all the hex codes saved on my computer if you need your old one.

we hope everyone has an amazing holiday season!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay