welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

announcement 007
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
just a few things
Hey guys!

We have updated the points thread once again, specifically the parts pertaining to redeeming custom codes. We decided that we should price each type of code a different way. We also decided to add a custom set of two, in addition to the set of three. The point thread now reflects these changes! If anyone has questions about it, please let an admin know or post below!

Second, we started a poll, located here! We'd really appreciate if everyone could respond to it! We're trying to decide whether we should turn the rp forums offline for guests.

Lastly, you guys may have noticed the text banner at the top of the forum. We're currently searching for a mod! Get in your applications by the 9th! You can post them in this thread: here! We're also searching for people that would be interested in making future skins, so if you'd like to skin for us, please pm Cassie with examples of your best work!

kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
update!!! we created a site tumblr (click), and we have a contest up! check out the tumblr to find out more c:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk