welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

the games we play, #charlie w/ chris
BEE
24 years old
SHE / HER
GMT
londonspyxo < aim
mature threads? yes
[01/22] starting all over again! if you desperately want to keep a pair let me know but otherwise give me new things!
house
princess sofia of the spanish royal family was used to getting her own way in all things. now, suddenly, there was something she couldn't have. staring down at the ring finger which bore the proof of why she was tempted to throw the damn thing out of the window. her parents were so sure marriage was the right thing for her that they had gone ahead and arranged one without even telling her. the first she'd known of it was when gerard arrived with the ring and told her to put it on. she'd accepted, knowing she had no choice, but now she was feeling the constraints of it all. she had a love already and it certainly wasn't gerard. shuffling out of the alcove she had hidden herself away in she tried to look interested in the festivities happening around her. a celebration of her engagement. what an utter farce. her eyes followed only one person, wanted to see only one person. when, finally, she caught his eye she gave a nod - gesturing for him to follow her out into the gardens where they could talk alone.
charlie
26 years old
she/her
pacific
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
[feb 9] v busy with work and school, not currently making new plots. :///
boy meets world
kit had made the mistake of falling in love with the princess. there were two huge failures one could have as the body guard to any member of the royal family. the first was letting any harm befall them and the second was engaging in any kind of unprofessional interactions with them. while he'd excelled at halting anything in the first category from happening, he'd severely fucked up the second. the worst part to kit was that he'd had no idea how it had happened. one moment they hardly spoke beyond the usual pleasantries and the next they were sharing childhood memories while taking a bubble bath together. kit still hadn't wrapped his mind around the whole thing, nor had he figured at how to stop himself from making the same mistake over and over again. this was probably why he found himself following after her like a desperate puppy, having only needed a brief signal to get him to trail after her and into the gardens. "are you okay, your highness?" kit asks her once they're safely alone, pretending that he can be professional and like he won't be caving to whatever her desires are the moment she states them.
BEE
24 years old
SHE / HER
GMT
londonspyxo < aim
mature threads? yes
[01/22] starting all over again! if you desperately want to keep a pair let me know but otherwise give me new things!
house
Was she okay? Now, wasn't that a question and a half. A loaded question and a half. The biggest question at all. In simple answer, no, but nothing was ever truly as simple as that. Sofia didn't hate Gerard, the issue was that she loved kit. Who knew when it had happened, who knew how it had happened, but she'd fallen hook line and bloody sinker for her bodyguard - the ultimate of taboos in the royal household. Who'd have thought she'd ultimately prove so predictable? If they ever went public her parents would simply send him away like a dog which had misbehaved. They weren't the sort to let a commoner into the precious line of sucession. Gerard was an italian prince - he was all who could fit the bill. turning to face the man she truly wanted she beckoned him into the labyrinth set up on the lawns, a place where they could get lost. once they were out of sight of the house her arms reached to grasp him, burying herself into his broad chest. "i can't stand this."
charlie
26 years old
she/her
pacific
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
the moment that sofia threw her arms around him kit crumbled just the way he thought he would. he wasn't even sure why he pretended otherwise anymore. the first time he'd let himself slip and something had happened between the two of them he had been sure that she'd have to fire him. there were certain lines you were never supposed to cross and kit wouldn't have blamed her for that. but she hadn't rejected him. that sick feeling in his stomach had been for nothing as they ended up drawing together every time they could find a moment alone. "i know, princess," he sighs, still feeling a little reluctant to use her first name even though they were alone. sometimes addressing her like an equal could feel even more intimate than sex. kit wraps his arms around her, resting his cheek on the top of her head as he pulls her in even closer. "i wish i knew what to do." it was hard to protect sofia from scandal or harm when in this particular case he was the cause of both.
BEE
24 years old
SHE / HER
GMT
londonspyxo < aim
mature threads? yes
house
His arms were the comfort she need, the balm to her nerves. As his strong embrace came around her she sunk into it with trust and love. How she had come to love him she would never know but it had happened and it couldn't be denied. Kit had become the center of her world, she rotated around him like the moon to the earth. "i wish you'd call me sofia." she said softly, her hands moving to grip the bulge of his biceps. When kit had come into her life, to begin with, he had just been her bodyguard. But then she'd actually started talking to him and it felt as if everything shifted. He could make her laugh, he could make her forget. He made her feel like a normal girl in a normal world - not a woman who would one day be queen. "it feels wrong, you calling me princess, now."
charlie
26 years old
she/her
pacific
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
kit had to wonder if sofia's intended would allow him to remain in her service once they're married. he's terrified of losing her, in any sense of the word, and he can't stop dwelling on what might happen once she's no longer just his princess and becomes a queen. kit knows that he can't have her this way forever, but he's willing to trail after her for the rest of his life, if only to be able to see for himself that she's okay. "but you are my princess," he reminds her, allowing himself the luxury of running his fingers through the hair that cascaded down her back. she was the kind of beautiful that often left him at a loss for words. "calling you sofia makes me feel like i'm disrespecting you somehow." they've had this argument before and kit is sure they'll have it again, but he's not in the mood for it now. these seconds alone are precious. he leans back enough to kiss her softly on the lips, revealing in the simple pleasure. "i'm glad we were able to slip away."
BEE
24 years old
SHE / HER
GMT
londonspyxo < aim
mature threads? yes
house
sofia completely understood why he didn't use her first name. it bred familiarity... but how much more familiar could they be than they already were? she recognized his touch above all others. she was fairly sure that she could pick him out in a crowd of a million, blindfolded, if he so much as brushed her hand. the race of her heart thrilled to simply be in his presence and as she nodded her head into his chest, "i get it. i don't like it but i get it." her voice was still hushed, fearing they might be found, and she couldn't bare that. she wanted to steal as many moments as she could, "i wish we could just run away. have a happy ever after all our own."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk