welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

a pirate's life (hook, captain), 1 female, 2 males or females

seth was here.

seth     25 years old     he/him
no aim, no discord (pm)
GMT
aaliyah
644 posts
8095 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 09:52 AM         Quote        
male or female / henchmen / friendship: alexander doesn’t trust anyone at all. but in spite of this, i’d like to have around someone really close to him that is sincerely loyal to alexander and actually enjoys being so/kind of gets along with him. in other words, i guess, an inseparable friend. alexander will be willing to put up with his/her flaws in exchange for something like that. for now, we’ll call that person <i>mr smee</i>, but it can be any other disney character, male or female.

male or female / outlaw / personal enemy: of all the enemies in alexander’s life, particularly, he has a level 4 type enemy (let’s call him/her <i>peter pan</i>) who doesn’t really seek to kill him: he/she just likes to show up occasionally and mess with him, sabotage his plans, get into a fight with him, mostly for kicks. needless to say alexander wants his/her head on a plate, and this could be real fun for so many reasons. taken!

cinderella (female) / neutral / arranged marriage: cinderella didn’t get her prince —she had to marry hook instead. she now lives a better life away from her stepsisters and stepmother, but she’s married to someone who has severe trusting issues, and she doesn’t even know if she'll ever learn to love. the story is: no one really knows why hook married cinderella. some might think he has a plan, some might say it was just because of her looks. // my only requirements are that she be the kindest and most forgiving thing the universe has ever seen (i know i know) and that she refuses to sleep with anyone else since her marriage with hook (i know i KNOW). taken!
August 8- all caught up! Might look for new stuff soon.
TRIGGERS     hardly any triggers, but I'm very occasionally available for smut.
no to 18+ threads

danielle

danielle     24 years old     she/her
danielle#2904 - discord
cst
mya
123 posts
6755 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 10:06 AM         Quote        
seth was here.

consider cinderella snagged bc this sounds too interesting
may 18th - yo yo yo! so i work full time, i'm working on a masters in creative writing, and i have both too much and not enough free time. there will be times i post multiple times a day and times where i'll manage one reply in a week. depends on how much work and school has drained me. please be patient and love me <3
TRIGGERS     rape and drug abuse
yes to 18+ threads

seth was here.

no aim, no discord (pm)
GMT
aaliyah
644 posts
8095 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 10:09 AM         Quote        
THIS IS SO EXCITING
thank you, danielle !
no to 18+ threads

danielle

danielle#2904 - discord
cst
mya
123 posts
6755 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 10:23 AM         Quote        
seth was here.

how would you feel about stella maxwell, behati prinsloo, or candice swanepoel for her face?
may 18th - yo yo yo! so i work full time, i'm working on a masters in creative writing, and i have both too much and not enough free time. there will be times i post multiple times a day and times where i'll manage one reply in a week. depends on how much work and school has drained me. please be patient and love me <3
yes to 18+ threads

seth was here.

no aim, no discord (pm)
GMT
aaliyah
644 posts
8095 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 10:38 AM         Quote        
I absolutely love behati prinsloo, she's amazing (and double thank you again for throwing me options!)

danielle i should probably mention, though: i might be a bit slow these weeks due to exams, so i apologize in advance for that!
no to 18+ threads

danielle

danielle#2904 - discord
cst
mya
123 posts
6755 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 10:59 AM         Quote        
behati it is! and no worries. i'm about to start my exam period as well so i feel ya
yes to 18+ threads

seth was here.

no aim, no discord (pm)
GMT
aaliyah
644 posts
8095 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 11:00 AM         Quote        
oh, gosh. exams really are the worst ever, right? at last we have them at the same time, so that's kind of great :)
no to 18+ threads

josie and the pussycats

josie     23 years old     she/her
josie#1972
gmt
boyz 2 men
2920 posts
67505 points
currently Offline
May 20 2017, 11:22 AM         Quote        
i'll make peter pan!! simply can't resist
17th august - not doing too great atm. i've suddenly found myself unemployed and that's muse killer. not dropping anything but if you want to, i understand.
TRIGGERS     eating disorders
yes to 18+ threads

seth was here.

no aim, no discord (pm)
GMT
aaliyah
644 posts
8095 points
currently Offline
May 21 2017, 06:45 AM         Quote        
SO AMAZING!!!!
thank you josie! , this is gonna be so much fun!
no to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!