welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

no problem, a channy brown christmas | 'lisa'

isa

isa     25 years old     she/her
telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7764 posts
409235 points
currently Offline
Dec 5 2016, 01:16 AM         Quote        
naomi had always known that she was far fonder of the fairer sex than she could ever be of boys; ever since she was child this had been how she was and whom she was attracted and to and she was absolutely unapologetic about. her best friend, on the other hand, well while naomi was glad that she had decided to come out, she hated seeing her seem so unsure about it. "i don't know how mnay times i have to tell you this," she pleaded, "i'm super happy for you, okay? don't worry about it."
0707 - i will die listening to carly rae jepsen's "cut to the feeling"
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     i don't know her.
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

channy     20ish years old     she/her
pm or discord: channy#6343
PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 5 2016, 01:29 AM         Quote        
monet always thought about what it would be like with the same sex. she always had an attraction to women, but she never knew how to react on it. it made her nervous. she tried to find herself someone to make out with and of course, it seemed to fail. so here she was sad and filled with booze. she thought something was wrong with her. something had to be wrong with her, right? she shook her head, huffing. "i don't know what to do," she looked at her best friend, trying to stand on her feet, "wha--what about you?"
[sept. 17] : hey! so from the 18-24, i'm not going to be here! i'll be visiting my brother on the other side of the states before going to LIB festival right after i come back home so i'm gonna be dead to the world. so the replies will be the next coming monday! i do want to keep everything !!!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     nothing tbh. lay it on me
yes to 18+ threads

isa

telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7764 posts
409235 points
currently Offline
Dec 9 2016, 11:33 AM         Quote        
a soft exhale escaped naomi's lips as she tried to comfort her best friend. while never having faced this sort of anxiety herself,she could only imagine how difficult it would be for monet to cope with everything. gently, she asked the bartender for another drink while stroking monet's hair in what she hoped was a comforting gesture. "well you don't have to know everything yet, i mean if you need help..." naomi trailed off, unsure of where she was heading with this, "...i'll be here for you." taking a sip of her own drink as she helped monet to her feet, loping one arm around her to steady her. "what about me? well, i'll always take care of you, you know that."
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 9 2016, 03:31 PM         Quote        
monet thought with a cloudy mind, but she didn't care. she knew what she wanted. she wanted to feel something tonight. she thought her kissing her best friend would be the right idea. she stood up as she leaned against naomi. her hand rested at the brunette's side, giving a small smile. "i-i mean," she giggled ligthly as she pushed her hair out of her face, "i was thinking that maybe we can kiss." it was just a kiss. that's all. it was something innocent and pure. she was surprised they've never shared a moment of their own. she brought herself closer, her hand moving up naomi's side. "can we?"
[sept. 17] : hey! so from the 18-24, i'm not going to be here! i'll be visiting my brother on the other side of the states before going to LIB festival right after i come back home so i'm gonna be dead to the world. so the replies will be the next coming monday! i do want to keep everything !!!
yes to 18+ threads

isa

telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7764 posts
409235 points
currently Offline
Dec 15 2016, 11:53 PM         Quote        
naomi had always thought of her sexuality in matter-of-fact terms. she was privileged enough to have had never gone though any sort of of conflict regarding it, knowing early on that boys were mostly heinous as romantic partner despite what society had to say. she understood monet though and wanted to do anything so that she wouldn't feel so terribly. "kiss?" she cast monet a look of confusion, wondering just how much alcohol she had to drink. and within moments, monet was close, so close that naomi could smell the traces of perfume on her collarbone and tinges of alcohol on her breath. "a-are you sure?"
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 15 2016, 11:56 PM         Quote        
"y-yes," she muttered, giving a small smile. monet wanted this. she just wanted someone to kiss her. she wanted her best friend to kiss her. maybe it was her drunken state of mind or maybe she was thinking clearly. either way, she just wanted to feel the other woman's lips against hers. she brought herself closer, flushing against naomi. she didn't know how long it was going to be before the two of them were lip locking. "it's just a kiss. i-it was only a kiss--isn't that a song?" she giggled, her hand resting on the counter, trying to hold herself up.
yes to 18+ threads

isa

telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7764 posts
409235 points
currently Offline
Dec 20 2016, 02:19 AM         Quote        
it seemed that monet really wanted this kiss to happen and honestly, naomi had no problem mwith kissing girls but kissing monet on the other hand...well..usually unreserved and open when it came to these things, naomi would have just kissed her by now but she was afraid of ruining a friendship that she had held for so long. monet had seen her at her worst and honestly, the tohught of losing he was far more frightening than actually kissing her. it didn't help that monet looked like she was ready to fall off her seat "only a kiss," naomi repeated, knowing the song well. she swallowed and looked monet in the eyes, knowing she would probably not let this issue rest if she denied her again. "okay, okay," she murmured, holding her best friend tentatively at the waist, "close your eyes," naomi stapped forward and exhaled, glad for the loud music of the club being able to hide her mutterings in such a crowded space. "and please don't hate me," she whispered as she gently pressed her lips on monet's, her eyes fluttering closed.
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 20 2016, 02:34 AM         Quote        
monet was ready. she's been wanting to get kissed all night. she didn't know if it would ever happen. she felt she was going to go home empty handed, but it seemed like everything was going her way. she wasn't expecting to make out with her best friend, but she was looking forward to this kiss. she stood still. more like trying. she looked at the brunette before nodding. she closed her eyes, running her tongue over her lips before keeping steady. she inhaled before feeling naomi's lips against hers. her hand rested on her friend's shoulder and wrapping her hand against her waist. her body relaxing into hers and pressed into hers. a small moan left her lips before letting it deepen. her hand left naomi's shoulder and resting into her hair. she wasn't expecting to push herself this far onto her, but monet couldn't pull away.
yes to 18+ threads

isa

telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7764 posts
409235 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 02:39 AM         Quote        
naomi wasn't entirely sure what exactly she was expecting from being able to kiss monet – not that she was expecting anything at all. despite her earlier inebriation, her mind was running a mile a minute. a small part of her didn't want to break from the kiss because well, it was certainly more pleasant than she had expected and also she didn't want to break from it because that would mean having to deal with the aftermath. best friends experimented all the time, right? deciding not think anymore of it, she merely lost herself to the sensation, sighing softly as she deepend the kiss. she pulled monet flush against her wrapped her arms around her slender waist. she knew monet to have had kissed other people before so her technique when it came to it was unsurprising, what surprised naomi, however, was how much she was enjoying the feeling of her lips. it was as if they had tuned out the world around them and the racous crowed had dulled into a faint drone. deciding to go further, naomi tried to coax monet's llips apart to allow her tongue to explore.
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Jan 16 2017, 04:25 AM         Quote        
monet felt her body pressed against her best friend and her arms wrapped around her neck. she really didn’t know how far this was going to go. it made her excited that this was actually happening. she didn’t know how this was going to end, but this made her happy that she experienced her first kiss with a girl. she didn’t expect that naomi would be into it. either way, her heart flipped in her chest, her stomach was in knots, her hair stood up along the back of her neck. she slowly opened her mouth, inviting naomi in. she moaned against her lips as she let one of her hands drop and gripped a hold of her shirt. she didn’t know how much she could take before wanting to take her best friend home.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!