add reply
new poll

i think i know, maddie
alias: courtney
pronouns: she/her
february 21 the anxiety is real, guys. archiving everything. starting fresh.
timezone: MST
mature: yes
member group: baymax
3909 posts 99050 points
Jan 9 2017, 03:39 PM
rosie had wasted no time in curling against emma's side, sneakers abandoned on the floor in front of the sofa that they had claimed for their own. her fingers brushed soothing, absentminded strokes through blonde hair as she recounted the so-called super unfortunate incident that had led to the confiscation of her license. the neighbours had still not forgiven her for the state of their front garden, which she happened to think was rather bad given the spirit of togetherness that was meant to encapsulate the holiday season and she told her friend as much with a solemn nod. “–– anyways, i just think it's a shame, really, 'cos we're meant to be spreading good tidings of great joy and that old bint's up there acting like i ran over her cat.”
oh, did you see
what we've done?
alias: courtney
pronouns: she/her
february 21 the anxiety is real, guys. archiving everything. starting fresh.
timezone: MST
mature: yes
member group: baymax
3909 posts 99050 points
Jan 10 2017, 01:31 PM
there was a scoff that followed on the heels of emma's words, a vehement denial of the ludicrosity of her observation. “you think i wouldn't be able to see her cat from a mile away? he's massive.” it was a flimsy defense at best given the fact that she had clearly not seen mrs luton's ‘prize-winning winter blooms‘, but rosie maintained that this was all down to bad road conditions and the failure of the local council to properly prepare for icy conditions. “sorry, are we not talking about how i could have died in her stupid flowerbeds?” bit dramatic, that.
oh, did you see
what we've done?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!